Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
I was going to a potential root cause of behavior he is condemning in himself or perhaps incorrectly conflating with evil himself. For instance, the posts I've read seem rather vague about actual aggression. He seems to be bothered by feelings and/or actions he worries might be incipient aggression.
I am not conflating sx-first intensity with abusive action when I suggest that he is an sx-primary underwhelmed in his desire for intense interaction by the dampening affect of a non-sx-valuer. I can see how it would look like that, though. What I am talking about is psychological dissatisfaction, not abusive action post inner dissatisfaction. One can be dissatisfied and behave respectfully.
What I had in mind was things like purposefully creating instability and testing people like he talked about doing. Which ftr wasn't a character judgment. Just that I think things like attachment issues get attributed to type too much. And then they get glamorized. "I don't need to evaluate the healthiness of my behavior - bitch just can't handle my sx-first SWAG"