Thread: that instant when

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default that instant when...

You meet a really hot dual that you develop a huge insta-mega-crush on, and you realize days later that he's dating his supervisor??

The sheer anger and self-righteousness this has engendered in me wants me to wipe all socionics from my brain, as it's showing me how fucked up socionics makes you. Hahaha.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol at socionics fuckery and at the rest.

There's also that instant when dating people stop dating and realising more suitable partners though... And kidnap ILEs don't know what's good for them so it's probably ethically sound.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by lemontrees; 01-21-2015 at 05:44 PM. Reason: wrong use of the word "engender"

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So are you into this person or not into this person....

"Later, after me and my ILE friend mutually confirmed that we're really not actually into each other......"

Because first post and 2nd post don't jive....

If a ILE says they're not into you, they have generally no idea what they're talking about...

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Different ILE's--there's the one I went to the party with, and the one that I met there, who is dating the EII.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whaa? her story was easy to follow.

damn that sucks.
    they'll probably break up.
    try to be friends with him maybe.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this is over a week ago, whats the update news?

Are we still on those two ILE's? Or moved on?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're both dead.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was always a possibility.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They've both floated off into a tear in the space-time continuum as ILE's do...

Actually I hooked up again with the one; told him I didn't want to keep on doing that anymore; had a fight; made up; are cool again. Haven't run into the other.