Thread: Hi, help me get typed

Hybrid View

Default Hi, help me get typed.

I don't know where to start, feel free to ask me questions or give me a questionnaire (which I by the way couldn't find)

thanks.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, how much would anyone care if the world's peach supply suddenly vanished?

Also what are people actually saying when they say "Take Care"? Like functionally they are of course saying "Goodbye" and honestly there is no reason anyone need delve further than that, but I want to anyway. What's the connotation of saying "Take care" instead of some other form of goodbye? Are you wishing that someone be careful in their future endeavors, therefore implying that the world is a scary place and there is some sort of reason that caution should exist in their behavior? Cause like telling someone that the world is scary as fuck and you hope they survive it doesn't strike me as the sort of goodbye I generally want to leave people with. Or are you perhaps hoping they steal some sort of caution from someone else there-bye making the world more reckless and frivolous and comparatively them more safe?

What does it mean?!
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Alright, how much would anyone care if the world's peach supply suddenly vanished?

Also what are people actually saying when they say "Take Care"? Like functionally they are of course saying "Goodbye" and honestly there is no reason anyone need delve further than that, but I want to anyway. What's the connotation of saying "Take care" instead of some other form of goodbye? Are you wishing that someone be careful in their future endeavors, therefore implying that the world is a scary place and there is some sort of reason that caution should exist in their behavior? Cause like telling someone that the world is scary as fuck and you hope they survive it doesn't strike me as the sort of goodbye I generally want to leave people with. Or are you perhaps hoping they steal some sort of caution from someone else there-bye making the world more reckless and frivolous and comparatively them more safe?

What does it mean?!
    What?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Describe yourself.