Hey everyone. I wanted my 2,000th post on this forum to be something of value, something special, and I've been wanting to do a thread on how socionics relates to all people.

I'm not here to talk about Jung, dichotomies, or Aushra. I'm not here to delve too far into the theory. I consider this list practical, valuable takeaways, that anyone can make use of, REGARDLESS of what type they are.

1) Some people appreciate whenever you speak up, since your natural thought process helps them.
2) There are people in the world whose thought process you will find mysterious, and it may seem they are trying to mess everything up.
3) Some people you can be perfectly relaxed with, but still find hard to understand.
4) There are people you will click with quickly and understand naturally, who you can have fun with.
5) Some people may be hard to trust, and it'd be uncomfortable to get close with them.
6) There are people you understand perfectly, but occasionally can be completely confused!
7) Some people naturally want to change what you perceive as solid and concrete.
8) There are people you can be excellent friends with, yet you perceive them as being better than you.
9) Some people are confused whenever you speak, since what's obvious to you, they haven't even thought of!
10) There are people different enough from you to respect and be friends with, yet you truly can't help each other.
11) Some people you may not interact with much at first, yet you need them long-term.
12) There are people you can be excellent friends with in the short-term, yet long-term you do not get along.
13) Some people will be frustrated with you, since you don't take what they say seriously.
14) There are people you can co-exist with perfectly, but deep down have no understanding of them at all.
15) Some people will hurt you unintentionally.
16) There are people who see things the same way you do, have the exact same values, and can understand you perfectly.

That last one is huge. Sometimes with all the misunderstandings of people, it's easy to forget that some people DO understand you. With 7 billion people in the world, there are people out there with similar experiences, that you could relate with and connect with. You are never truly alone. So don't be afraid to speak what's on your heart, live each day like it's your last, and most of all, have fun in pursuing your happiness, and enjoy the journey.

It's all of us together, as humans, speaking our minds, contributing our thought processes, that make the world go 'round, and make the world beautiful. So never be afraid to stick up for yourself, speak what you observe, just because there are some people who don't understand: some people WILL.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes, from Dr. Seuss:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”