Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    I'm certainly not lying. People think you're a juggalo but somehow it's too much for you to say no. Must be rough.
    It's yours because no one else around here is suspected of being a juggalo, and it's yours because people often ask "Is Absurd really a jaggalo?" or they already accept it as being true. But apparently your feelings on the subject are too sensitive to even approach it obliquely and so you resort to cheap semantics as a diversionary tactic.
    No, you fucking moron. That fallacy would only be applicable if public opinion were the basis on which I was attempting to rest the validity of your juggalosity. You keep fumbling the usage of these terms because they're beyond your cretinous ability to understand, and so you keep grabbing them by the wrong end and putting them to incorrect uses.
    Yet again you're contradicting what you have doodled.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Yet again you're contradicting what you have doodled.
    Incorrect again. My perspective and the public view are related but distinct entities. And you're still incapable of simply denying that you're a juggalo.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Incorrect again. My perspective and the public view are related but distinct entities. And you're still incapable of simply denying that you're a juggalo.
    I think you shouldn't pass any kind of judgment if your perspective and public view is related. Simply put you're biased, not independent plus your second sentence doesn't make any sense for I am perfectly capable of doing so and so I stated before. I also said it's not going to be easy for you, for you started it, you're pressing the charges here and not only it is in your best interest to prove what you are asserting, it's my right not to testify against myself.

If this was normal court stuff you wouldn't be even let to press any charges. In other words you're completely subjective.

Dig that grave.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you shouldn't pass any kind of judgment if your perspective and public view is related. Simply put you're biased, not independent plus your second sentence doesn't make any sense for I am perfectly capable of doing so and so I stated before. I also said it's not going to be easy for you, for you started it, you're pressing the charges here and not only it is in your best interest to prove what you are asserting, it's my right not to testify against myself.

If this was normal court stuff you wouldn't be even let to press any charges.

Dig that grave.
    And so you're just weaseling out of shame at being a member of the worldwide juggalo army.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And so you're just weaseling out of shame at being a member of the worldwide juggalo army.
    Said many times before, you have to prove I am guilty first. You're just throwing accusations left and right like a child who has been pepper sprayed and couldn't see and name the culprit who took his popsicle from him, so you're just pointing at everyone, hoping it will stick. I'm impressed though you entered the realm of ethics with that statement of yours. Thin ice, it seems.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Said many times before, you have to prove I am guilty first. You're just throwing accusations left and right like a child who has been pepper sprayed and couldn't see and name the culprit who took his popsicle from him. I'm impressed though you entered the realm of ethics with that statement of yours. Thin ice, it seems.
    More word salad. Just say "I am not a juggalo" and I'll not only be satisfied with that as the truth but I'll also remind others you've done so, just as I did with your brother in struggle McDerp, who denied being a Mormon or a jew.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

More word salad. Just say "I am not a juggalo" and I'll not only be satisfied with that as the truth but I'll also remind others you've done so, just as I did with your brother in struggle McDerp, who denied being a Mormon or a jew.
    To my knowledge, Mountain Dew is neither Jewish nor Mormon, so in a way you "cleared" him of the rumors you, yourself spread about him. The irony. The same way, I can state with utmost confidence you're a member of the Pygmy peoples. Deny that...

So logical is, you have to clear my name from rumors you spread about me now, I'm looking forward to that. Justice for justice.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my knowledge, Mountain Dew is neither Jewish nor Mormon, so in a way you "cleared" him of the rumors you, yourself spread about him. The irony. The same way, I can state with utmost confidence you're a member of the Pygmy peoples. Deny that...
    False again, Boozo. I never regarded him as a Mormon or Jew, nor did I inform others that he was one. Keep trying.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

False again, Boozo. I never regarded him as a Mormon or Jew, nor did I inform others that he was one. Keep trying.
    Well, if it false and some other person started the rumors (I know who, just wanted to check), then you were of the same opinion like that person who started the rumors about MD, else you wouldn't "remind others' about 'truth.'"

This means not only did you "clear" MD's name and reminded others' of "truth", you cleared your own, trying to whitewash your actions thus leaving no trace that could lead to the fact that you not only were involved, you were the accuser acting on false evidence you in the past considered valid, the truth, that is, you're easily influenced and some may say unfit to carry out any responsibilities that have been placed upon you. Not objective and immature.

What follows is, again, you were of the same opinion, and I know that, for you, yourself, claim that you're of the same opinion as your imaginary "they" and "others" regarding my face. Well, keep trying yourself as well...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if it false and some other person started the rumors (I know who, just wanted to check), then you were of the same opinion like that person who started the rumors about MD, else you wouldn't "remind others' about 'truth.'"

This means not only did you "clear" MD's name and reminded others' of "truth", you cleared your own, trying to whitewash your actions thus leaving no trace that could lead to the fact that you not only were involved, you were the accuser acting on false evidence you in the past considered valid, the truth, that is, you're easily influenced and some may say unfit to carry out any responsibilities that have been placed upon you. Not objective and immature.

What follows is, again, you were of the same opinion, and I know that, for you, yourself, claim that you're of the same opinion as your imaginary "they" and "others" regarding my face. Well, keep trying yourself as well...
    Blah blah blah, you can't just say "No." Must be afraid of violating the Code.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The “TRUE” Code Of Juggalo Family
    Follow these simple steps to be a true juggalo.

1. A Juggalo is not a gang member.
    2. A Juggalo does not say the “N” word NO MATTER HOW IT’S SPELLED or any sluurs of any kind.
    3. A Juggalo should not judge another because of a lack of merch.
    4. A Juggalette is NOT A ******** WHORE! please don’t have careless sex otherwise you’ll wind up like Lara Roxx
    5. A True Juggalo will respect and help people around him or her no matter the problem cuz that’s the true meaning of the word family.
    6. A Juggalo will not drunk or do drugs infront of a little kid.
    7. A True Juggalo listens to the music and the meaning and not to mistake it for a call to violence
    8. Juggalos are all races, genders, sexual orientations, or even genitic mutations (such as retarded or born with 2 sex organs)
    9. Juggalos are whoever you want to be. as long as it don’t mean violence in your life!

ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE FAMILY [MEANING YOUR HATCHET, YOUR MERCH, CD'S, WHATVER U GOT EVEN IF IT'S AN ADVANCE PASS TO THE 2010 GATHERING MUST BE REMOVED AND YOU'RE NOT TO SPEAK THE WORD JUGGALO NO MORE!]
    I love how he/she talks about not using slurs and then refers to "retarded" people. May not be on the level of a racial epithet, but still...

I tried to read the comments. I had to stop after I felt my brain leaking out through my ears.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Blah blah blah, you can't just say "No." Must be afraid of violating the Code.
    The only code I adhere to is the Absurd code of conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I love how he/she talks about not using slurs and then refers to "retarded" people. May not be on the level of a racial epithet, but still...
    Yeah, it's like saying lesbians have three legs, the butch ones.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No shit.
    Yeah, no shit, genius. Glad you agree. Funniest thing is you can't prove nor disprove anything without me saying yes and no, it's amusing.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, no shit, genius. Glad you agree. Funniest thing is you can't prove nor disprove anything without me saying yes and no, it's amusing.
    And you can't shake the general perception of being a juggalo without saying "no". Puts you in an interesting bind.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And you can't shake the general perception of being a juggalo without saying "no". Puts you in an interesting bind.
    The point is not in me saying yes/no. Burden of proof lies on you to prove I am or to disprove I am not and it doesn't put me anywhere, nothing has been proved/disproved by you. Second page and still nothing. One can say you're effective at it, effective at nothing.

You don't mind me playing with you like a cat plays with a mouse, do you?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point is not in me saying yes/no. Burden of proof lies on you to prove I am or to disprove I am not and it doesn't put me anywhere, nothing has been proved/disproved by you. Second page and still nothing.

You don't mind me playing with you like a cat plays with a mouse, do you?
    The point is that you can't force yourself to take a position.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The point is that you can't force yourself to take a position.
    Hahaha, nah. Everything rests on your shoulders, for it seems nature not content with denying you the ability to think, has endowed you with the ability to write. Want to see you burying yourself alive, that's all.

Prove it or disprove it. You just can say you can't prove nor disprove it and I'm going to, say, not mention how much of a failure you are.

Fair deal.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, nah. Everything rests on your shoulders, for it seems nature not content with denying you the ability to think, has endowed you with the ability to write. Want to see you burying yourself alive, that's all.

Prove it or disprove it. You just can say you can't prove nor disprove it and I'm going to, say, not mention how much of a failure you are.

Fair deal.
    That's your Ni-polr and derpy concretism talking. Irrefutable proof isn't necessary so long as probable cause exists, and you've provided more than enough of the latter.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's your Ni-polr and derpy concretism talking. Irrefutable proof isn't necessary so long as probable cause exists, and you've provided more than enough of the latter.
    Still no proof - check,

Resorting to Sociotype to prove your "claim" - check,

Inability to produce evidence - check.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still no proof - check,

Resorting to Sociotype to prove your "claim" - check,

Inability to produce evidence - check.
    Shame at being a juggalo - check.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shame at being a juggalo - check.
    Argumentum ad lapidem and Appeal to Shame not to mention unclear sexual orientation. Homo comes to mind.

Verdict of judge, jury and executioner in one: Death by hanging. Hope your neck is thicker and you got a somewhat healthy heart, this way it's going to take 5 to 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-03-2013 at 01:19 PM.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are they (icp) still popular?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Are they (icp) still popular?
    Original message posted by them specially for the16types.info.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent dolor magna, consectetur in faucibus a, interdum id augue. Suspendisse in neque risus, eget sollicitudin elit. In interdum sem ac neque congue vitae pharetra leo pulvinar. Nullam a magna erat, rutrum pharetra nisl. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aenean odio nisi, congue eget iaculis quis, rhoncus at orci. Nunc nunc lorem, vulputate quis volutpat non, iaculis vel lacus. Donec tempus accumsan sem sit amet tempor. Fusce vitae rutrum est. Pellentesque ut nibh nec mauris porta malesuada vitae mollis metus. Praesent vitae eleifend nisl. Etiam posuere egestas gravida. Vestibulum velit orci, cursus et lobortis nec, cursus ac ligula. Nullam vehicula mollis lorem. Sed tincidunt augue ac ligula auctor id ultricies nunc laoreet.

Etiam a eros et dolor semper semper. Quisque eu ante lacus, laoreet elementum odio. Curabitur egestas, velit at semper lobortis, metus justo tincidunt tellus, vitae pulvinar velit neque non turpis. Fusce ut posuere arcu. Praesent ornare felis non nisl rutrum consectetur. Aliquam lorem massa, lacinia a fermentum et, mollis eget turpis. Vestibulum turpis dui, gravida non pulvinar ac, sollicitudin nec eros. Nulla molestie imperdiet pretium.

Sed sed orci metus. Morbi tempor magna id lectus commodo eget congue libero interdum. Sed urna est, vehicula vel rhoncus eu, porta ut tellus. Morbi gravida porttitor enim sed mattis. In ligula orci, ultrices ullamcorper mattis vel, vestibulum et libero. Fusce pellentesque tristique aliquam. Ut laoreet commodo metus sed condimentum. Mauris et augue quam, in tempus nisl.

Etiam posuere lectus non enim aliquam et mollis nisi molestie. Nunc quis nibh eu justo elementum dapibus a sed lectus. Integer dictum, tortor in interdum congue, lorem orci hendrerit nunc, sed porta leo orci a quam. Sed quis pharetra urna. Nunc magna magna, tristique vitae mattis eu, tempor sit amet enim. Suspendisse ornare pulvinar tincidunt. Cras non quam tortor, et molestie eros. Sed quis massa sed quam blandit pretium eget a turpis. Curabitur accumsan faucibus felis et dignissim.

Maecenas in semper sapien. Proin bibendum venenatis sagittis. Sed id nunc a tortor volutpat varius sit amet eget tellus. Suspendisse ut sodales sapien. Nunc cursus tortor a enim semper in auctor lorem tincidunt. Cras sit amet nisi in magna hendrerit sodales gravida ac neque. Aliquam erat volutpat. Pellentesque auctor elit nec orci rutrum sed posuere leo tincidunt. Nulla facilisi. Pellentesque tortor urna, cursus nec pretium quis, vulputate ut urna. Cras pharetra, ligula ut ultrices aliquet, magna lorem porta leo, non imperdiet tortor lectus vel nunc. Aliquam eu sapien in dolor laoreet tempor. Curabitur a sodales est. Vestibulum nec neque at libero feugiat malesuada eu quis mi. In iaculis placerat molestie. Nulla facilisi.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Only the most unintentionally hilarious band ever. It's very difficult to explain how awful/vulgar their music is. Despite the fact that they have songs about cutting off the heads of hookers they were evidently closet evangelical Christians (they recently "came out"). They have a weird sect devoted to them. These people drink Faygo and call themselves Juggalos.
    Wrong on every count.

This is the truth korpsey was talking about I take it.

I'm not defending any one nor want to, but this is way too stupid.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrong on every count.

This is the truth korpsey was talking about I take it.

I'm not defending any one nor want to, but this is way too stupid.

Lolz

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010...christians-god

You would like these idiots. Poor little Polish boy born in the wrong place when at heart you a special brand of American trash.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Juggalos conform to a code in order to be uniquely themselves? Kool.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lolz

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010...christians-god

You would like these idiots. Poor little Polish boy born in the wrong place when at heart you a special brand of American trash.
    Hahahaha. I'm not American and I am definitely not [insert something], besides, korpsey, who in the world would want to be American - some of them are pretty idiotic to say the least. And as for ICP, I couldn't give a toss and please, don't tell me what I like and what should I do, I'm going to have to do the same to you having no regrets whatsoever after.

Guardian, heh, you would be more interested in reading The Sun sports column, it's more factual.

So, poor little, that is, more midget than korpsey barking at me, shut it and out of my life. Thank you very much.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COMFINED View Post
    So Juggalos conform to a code in order to be uniquely themselves? Kool.
    That looks like something that hipsters do.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    That looks like something that hipsters do.
    And don't forget the junior high schoolers.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha. I'm not American and I am definitely not [insert something], besides, korpsey, who in the world would want to be American - some of them are pretty idiotic to say the least. And as for ICP, I couldn't give a toss and please, don't tell me what I like and what should I do, I'm going to have to do the same to you having no regrets whatsoever after.

Guardian, heh, you would be more interested in reading The Sun sports column, it's more factual.

So, poor little, that is, more midget than korpsey barking at me, shut it and out of my life. Thank you very much.
    Unfortunately more respectable publications don't cover smelly goons in clown makeup. Sadness.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Unfortunately more respectable publications don't cover smelly goons in clown makeup. Sadness.
    I'm sure I wear make up, so sure of it as I am sure you spend your days powdering your face until you look like a bled pig. I so no reason as to why you're telling me this, do I really look like someone who gives a damn?

For a "tolerant" person as you, concerned about the welfare of gay people whole wide world you sure seem prejudiced. Must be the Gamma blood running in your veins.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure I wear make up, so sure of it as I am sure you spend your days powdering your face until you look like a bled pig. I so no reason as to why you're telling me this, do I really look like someone who gives a damn?

For a "tolerant" person as you, concerned about the welfare of gay people whole wide world you sure seem prejudiced. Must be the Gamma blood running in your veins.

Ahaha.

You have a difficult time staying on task, don't you? Oh well. Some people still love you.

And you are right about one thing. I'm secretly not sickly looking. I just spend hours trying to make it look as though I am.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You have a difficult time staying on task, don't you? Oh well. Some people still love you.
    What task is that - do you even know what are you talking about?

And you are right about one thing. I'm secretly not sickly looking. I just spend hours trying to make it look as though I am.
    Well then, I'll be sure to worship the quicksand you walk on.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I just noticed that I put this in "what's my type."
    I'm not a fan, just to clear that up.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I just noticed that I put this in "what's my type."
    I'm not a fan, just to clear that up.

Lies. You show those white faced lackeys your tits every chance you get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12