Thread: Travis and Chelsea in The Real Meaning of MPH video

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Travis and Chelsea in The Real Meaning of MPH video

I thought I'd post this for its Socionic analysis implications.

The following video shows a person having trouble with a simple problem. While it seems the husband was pretty stupid for posting it, apparently the couple is all right, according to their ABC News interview.

The interesting thing is that she has no trouble articulating herself and displaying mental agility. The crux of her problem seems to boil down to two things: 1) Lack of ability to recognize that something is an impersonal, objective statement of logic, rather personal, subjective opinion; 2) Tendency to want to use algorithmic processes (e.g., she learned that in some problem you divide by 2, and wants to apply that), but failure to recognize whether they're applicable to the situation.

A functional/typological analysis might suggest weak unvalued Ti (not that only Ti quadras can handle objective logic, of course, but her insistence on turning every statement of structural logic into a personal opinion suggests a strong problem with Ti), and valued but weak Te (she tries to keep applying different techniques to the problem, but doesn't know which ones to use).

Based on that analysis, and the fact that she's quick with noting implications and possibilities, one might conclude she's IEE (or at least Delta NF).

Nevertheless, I'm sure people may also see ESE based on VI and her overall manner. In the ABC interview, she appears to be a look-alike of Sarah Michelle Gellar, whom some people have typed as LSI.

The guy seems possibly LII.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 06-21-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked my IEE gf the same question and she also failed to get it. What irked me more was that she had just taken a college level physics course.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's inhumane to ask such questions to blonds, especially when they are ESFJ type