Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've had the hugest limerencent crush on this guy (only 25+ years diff - we can make it work right?). It's rare that you see a man with a working heart, soul, and mind.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice eyes...

(Sarah McDaniel)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Randomly saw this pic, and thought "That guy is hot".
    That's all. xD

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting to me how babyish all of Suedehead's females are. Some men actually dislike those types of faces really, and prefer something stronger - for example, a more Angelina Jolie or Olivia Wilde face. Curious if there's a pattern to this.. I mean, what types of males generally go for each "type" of face

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    It's interesting to me how babyish all of Suedehead's females are. Some men actually dislike those types of faces really, and prefer something stronger - for example, a more Angelina Jolie or Olivia Wilde face. Curious if there's a pattern to this.. I mean, what types of males generally go for each "type" of face
    Generally the "babyish" face is the most attractive to many men.
    It is the most stereotypically "feminine".

As far as I have observed it, those men who actually prefer more "stronger" faces, aka more angular or somewhat "masculinized" jaws, like Jolie's or Wilde's, often have more of a "babyish" face themselves.
    (Or at least have a "softer" personality, so they are drawn to a stronger, more dominant personality in a female – which might also be expressed through her looks.)

It is as if opposites attract – as if to balance each other out – but not always.

I suppose this all plays into the Yin/Yang concept, where opposites can balance each other out in a positive sense.
    Just like very short girls tend to be with very tall guys, or shorter guys go for taller girls, etc.
    All of this is probably nature's way to make sure the offspring is going to be more "balanced".

Case in point:

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've recently discovered that I have a thing for guys who are balding, but I find shaved heads incredibly unattractive.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I've recently discovered that I have a thing for guys who are balding, but I find shaved heads incredibly unattractive.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I go for the boobs. + the face, the two are the dealbrakers with sparkling intelligence and quick, witty humor. First conversation needs to be engaging, immersive.
    I'd say, skinny + curvey, but if she's got fitting curves, I tolerate some overweightiness somewhat more, provided her boobs stand out (DD/DDD). Usually I don't like fatty shoulders, upper arms.
    Face is also a teller: the more refined, the better the social class I feel she belongs to. Needs to have that intelligent look, or a playful gaze.
    + no make up, or at least non-visible: I completely avoid lipstick & make-up girls, totally gross. The more natural you are in your clothing, the more approachable you seem.
    Too much sleaze is not good, but I also like hippie girls, earthy styles. Middle height. And the "American booty" back feature is also disgusting.

Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    "gross" and "disgusting"? careful, your misogyny is showing. you insult one woman's appearance, you insult us all. have your preferences but don't judge people for things they can't control

i hate to break it to you, but that woman in the photo you provided is wearing make up. you will rarely find a woman who do not wear at least foundation/concealer and mascara.
    My wut?? Yes, make up and lipstick are gross and disgusting. On women and men. But not the people underneath. That's perfectly controllable. I didn't want to post naked pics so I went with what I got.
    Except for impaired empathy, an ordinary guy who's looking for down-to-earth, loving, loyal friends and a geeky, warm, voluptuous girlfriend!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    I go for the boobs. + the face, the two are the dealbrakers with sparkling intelligence and quick, witty humor. First conversation needs to be engaging, immersive.
    I'd say, skinny + curvey, but if she's got fitting curves, I tolerate some overweightiness somewhat more, provided her boobs stand out (DD/DDD). Usually I don't like fatty shoulders, upper arms.
    Face is also a teller: the more refined, the better the social class I feel she belongs to. Needs to have that intelligent look, or a playful gaze.
    + no make up, or at least non-visible: I completely avoid lipstick & make-up girls, totally gross. The more natural you are in your clothing, the more approachable you seem.
    Too much sleaze is not good, but I also like hippie girls, earthy styles. Middle height. And the "American booty" back feature is also disgusting.

She looks EII.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Despite your gaslighting, @hag is right. You're fat-shaming and also pretty close to class discrimination. Calling that out is absolutely necessary. Common sense suggestion: self-reflect on male entitlement ("needs to...tolerate...") for your best interest because it hurts everyone. It's not you, it is the system of woman-hating that has manifested in your values, but that doesn't mean that you can deflect responsibility. The women you deem attractive, as hag says, do not exist. The girl in the picture wears lipstick, foundation, face powder, blush powder, mascara (and it's her right to wear it). Her eyebrows are plucked as well. And even if your perfect girl exists, tempus fugit, age is a dealbreaker hm?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well fat people are less attractive by default, there is no need to make this gender war.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh please god forgive me for this heresy

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Generally the "babyish" face is the most attractive to many men.
    It is the most stereotypically "feminine".

As far as I have observed it, those men who actually prefer more "stronger" faces, aka more angular or somewhat "masculinized" jaws, like Jolie's or Wilde's, often have more of a "babyish" face themselves.
    (Or at least have a "softer" personality, so they are drawn to a stronger, more dominant personality in a female – which might also be expressed through her looks.)

It is as if opposites attract – as if to balance each other out – but not always.

I suppose this all plays into the Yin/Yang concept, where opposites can balance each other out in a positive sense.
    Just like very short girls tend to be with very tall guys, or shorter guys go for taller girls, etc.
    All of this is probably nature's way to make sure the offspring is going to be more "balanced".

Case in point:
    This is really interesting - I wanted someone to reply with this exact observation as I also have noticed this! My boyfriend even, who has a thinner face, is more attracted to girls with stronger features and actually really dislikes the babyish look that some men seem to love. I think my personality is definitely also the more dominant one, so it's cool how things do tend to balance like that... Not sure my face is wider than average or anything though hahaha. Then again he is IEI and is very obviously into Se.

Also that photo is hilarious lol. What an extreme example. She's gorgeous!

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I generally think more women crush on other women like Angelina Jolie or Olivia Wilde. They are both extremely beautiful yet they both have stronger masculine qualities to their appearance.

I dunno, I know most men love those two! Well more Olivia Wilde, I think Angelina's prime has unfortunately come and gone

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

I guess when I think of famous men off the top of my head who I consider attractive:

Ah, does your husband look similar to them, perhaps?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    !

This is definitely a unique look, haven't seen anyone like her before.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Anyone wanna do a quick VI of these guys? Mostly because I'm curious...
    Most of them seem valuing, if not Ego.
    Also, most of them seem to be Type 4 (core), or have it in their tritype at least.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Anyone wanna do a quick VI of these guys? Mostly because I'm curious...
    i get the intuitive male especially victim vibes.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Well fat people are less attractive by default, there is no need to make this gender war.
    Subjective statement. The point is the discrimination aka way of distributing privilege unfairly according to standards of beauty. Everything is attractive to someone, somehow, somewhere, there is no "less" or "more". Refer to the OP.

Are you thin? If so, quit trying to erase the points we make and square up with more arguments to support your hypothesis, contribute. Explain, why exactly are they less attractive by default?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Subjective statement. The point is the discrimination aka way of distributing privilege unfairly according to standards of beauty. Everything is attractive to someone, somehow, somewhere, there is no "less" or "more".
    I'm sure lines like that were used in trials to defend pedophiles.

On a serious note being fat is associated with diseases and generally obesity is a sign of poor health and lazyness. It might be imprinted on our brain over thousands of years, back then fit body meant higher chance of survival (women more attracted to men with stronger bodies - better hunters; men more attracted to women whose bodies were better suited to baring children and so on) .

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sure lines like that were used in trials to defend pedophiles.

On a serious note being fat is associated with diseases and generally obesity is a sign of poor health and lazyness. It might be imprinted on our brain over thousands of years, back then fit body meant higher chance of survival (women more attracted to men with stronger bodies - better hunters; men more attracted to women whose bodies were better suited to baring children and so on) .
    "I'm sure" indicates that you have no factual evidence. Also, you say "it might"- guessing does not count. Fat people can be healthier and more hard-working than thin ones, period. You didn't answer the question either which is a `yes, I am thin and have privilege´.

Evolution is the hardware, but socialization is the software.
    And a software can be changed more easily. In some cultures, obesity was a sign of wealth, luck and nobility. Think of how the Buddha is portrayed in a lot of statues. Perspective is the key
    Also - why so heteronormative with your evolution. Queerness has been observed in 1.5k species including... humans, oh my god. And it's not as uncommon as it is portrayed by heterosexuals.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

explain how/why fat bodies were considered attractive during the Renaissance, then. i'll wait
    Because at those times fat meant wealthy, poor people used to work long hours (not like today) and were skinny. Wealthy - can provide food. Time changes, but people are still drawn more to healthy inviduals rather than sick ones. Now anyone in the west can be fat because it's cheap. Organic and low fat food is expensive nowadays. More money- expensive food - good provider.
    Also there is a big difference between fat and plump.

"I'm sure" indicates that you have no factual evidence. Also, you say "it might"- guessing does not count. Fat people can be healthier and more hard-working than thin ones, period. You didn't answer the question either which is a `yes, I am thin and have privilege´.

Evolution is the hardware, but socialization is the software.
    And a software can be changed more easily. In some cultures, obesity was a sign of wealth, luck and nobility. Think of how the Buddha is portrayed in a lot of statues. Perspective is the key
    Also - why so heteronormative with your evolution. Queerness has been observed in 1.5k species including... humans, oh my god. And it's not as uncommon as it is portrayed by heterosexuals.

Of course fat people can be healthier and more hard-working than thin ones, but usually this is an exception to the rule. And i don't get it how did this turn out to be discussion about fat vs skinny, my main point was normal weight> fat. And no, I'm not thin.
    Majority of paintings/statues with women/men being portrayed as plump still hold the ratio between waist and hip for women and waist and shoulders for men. Too much fat means inability to see those ratios.
    I'm being heteronormative because i don't know any gay people where I live and I don't know how it works for them, but I don't have anything against it. And since you started talking about other species here is a question. How many of those species prefer unfit partners?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Because at those times fat meant wealthy, poor people used to work long hours (not like today) and were skinny. Wealthy - can provide food. Time changes, but people are still drawn more to healthy inviduals rather than sick ones. Now anyone in the west can be fat because it's cheap. Organic and low fat food is expensive nowadays. More money- expensive food - good provider.
    ya...social factors. that's kinda the point.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How many of those species prefer unfit partners?
    None of them? Obviously not because fit always depends on individual situations. Example: The most objectively unfit ape can become the best and only choice for another ape when there's nobody else to pick from, there are only apes that are fit but too old/young and outside the peer group, the unfit ape is the only adequate choice in terms of group hierarchy, other potential partners are enemies, the unfit ape has access to an important resource, has the best and most compatible personality, there's pressure to mate, et cetera. Referring back to the initial point: unfit = ugly (=unworthy...) is an inaccurate statement, the discussion ends here.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i wasn't referring to makeup—that is a different story. i was talking about your blatant judgment and disrespect towards women with phat behinds. did it even occur to you that what you were saying was offensive? i don't know why i bother since it's obvious to me now that you're foremost percieving women as objects. the way you seperate parts of the female body like cuts of meat is, frankly, disconcerting—how would it feel to you if women went about saying that men with skinny arms and narrow jawlines were disgusting, and described their body type preferences in extensive detail? dehumanizing, wouldn't it be?
    You're right, I did leave out the "according to my subjective preference" line at the "American booty" part. Yeah, I find them weird, disgusting because I'm from Eastern Europe and we don't have it here. On a second thought, probably it's not precisely the "phat behind" that's apprehensive to me, rather this upward striving lower social class culture that I at times feel it comes with it. I wouldn't mind, though, if someone related me their preferences and what turned them off... it depends on their tone of voice as well, which is something hard to identify here on the forums, without projections.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    oh please god forgive me for this heresy

Mmm, the last one's a looker
    ...according to my own subjective sexual preference...
    .... Not bad.

TIM
    Extrovert and Happy.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Despite your gaslighting, @hag is right. You're fat-shaming and also pretty close to class discrimination. Calling that out is absolutely necessary. Common sense suggestion: self-reflect on male entitlement ("needs to...tolerate...") for your best interest because it hurts everyone. It's not you, it is the system of woman-hating that has manifested in your values, but that doesn't mean that you can deflect responsibility. The women you deem attractive, as hag says, do not exist. The girl in the picture wears lipstick, foundation, face powder, blush powder, mascara (and it's her right to wear it). Her eyebrows are plucked as well. And even if your perfect girl exists, tempus fugit, age is a dealbreaker hm?
    This thread is about personal preferences, as I reckoned. I don't expect mine to overlap with anyone's and I fully respect everyone's preference for all kinds of beauty, aesthetics, personality, social status, etc.. I thought this was obvious. Yes, age is also an important physical and psychological factor as well combined with personality traits, temperament, "instincts." Like, I find the girl posted hot, but probably would not approach her for I am not looking for someone who wears make up. That's just me.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm, the last one's a looker
    ...according to my own subjective sexual preference...
    .... Not bad.
    First one's my personal fave.

Can't seem to find any real photographs that truly embody my tastes. "Fat" returns landwhales. "Plump" or "chubby" usually returns females with standard body depths, just extra girth/width -- not what I want. I like the subtle paunch in the gut, but with a narrow body and otherwise standard weight distributions everywhere else. I've seen this in females irl, so I know it's a thing.

Maybe it's just the 2D images that don't highlight the depth very well. Plus the fact that I've mainly seen this shape filtered through gripping clothing, and it looks completely different when bared.

Imo, these women are about average and most people's cutoff weights are a bit low. But again, no landwhales. That's over the line.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

so you've admitted it—ideals of attractiveness depend on milieu

in the middle ages, more fat = more dosh = more attractive. people are attracted to power.

subjective
    All I said was that people prefered same hip to waist / waist to shoulder ratio at all times. In original post i said "it might". I guess in this mileu it's popular to defend fat people even if they are unhealthy. Also it's hard to tell if we are wired or not to recognise mating partners who are suitable for us. It might be just a social thing, but it might be evolutionary.

None of them? Obviously not because fit always depends on individual situations. Example: The most objectively unfit ape can become the best and only choice for another ape when there's nobody else to pick from, there are only apes that are fit but too old/young and outside the peer group, the unfit ape is the only adequate choice in terms of group hierarchy, other potential partners are enemies, the unfit ape has access to an important resource, has the best and most compatible personality, there's pressure to mate, et cetera.
    So basically if we change words ape to human and unfit to fat, we get to my main point that fat people are less attractive and only in highly unlikely scenerios they win at life.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

If I was a guy dating women...

She's pretty close to perfect.
    Her name's Zoey Deutch.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If I was a guy dating women...

She's pretty close to perfect.
    Her name's Zoey Deutch.

Hmm, interesting. I would not date her. She doesn't have whatever it is I'm looking for.

Just goes to show that tastes differ.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hmm, interesting. I would not date her. She doesn't have whatever it is I'm looking for.

Just goes to show that tastes differ.
    But she looks so nice!
    Haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

---
    What's source of the image?
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But she looks so nice!
    Haha.
    Very pretty, but not my type either

If I was a guy, I would go crazy for a girl like Rita Ora - perfect slim but curvy body, cute/sexy face and fun personality.

2621446.main_image.jpg MAIN-Rita-Ora.jpg rita-ora-leather-culottes-_2.jpg

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I feel like this would call for a whole other thread – what kind of people you'd date if your sexual orientation and/or gender was different.
    Could be interesting?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    What's source of the image?
    Ze internetz

try google's image search, i don't remember tbh

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)