There is a personality that I've been hunting down almost my whole life. I don't know what type it is, but I know what it looks like. Is this my dual? I've never gotten a successful date from them but I'm still working on it. When I hang around them for long enough I get these incredibly powerful fantasies and daydreams that no other type brings out of me. One example, I was at a wedding hitting on 2 women. 1 was very shy and watched me from afar. We had 1 conversation about how she was scared of flying. I ignored her the next day and hit one some possible ESFj who I had nothing in common with, but turned me on incredibly. After the wedding, I was really attracted to the ESFj, but after a few hours the lust faded and the dust settled in my mind, and suddenly I was completely obsessed with the shy girl I spoke to earlier who was scared of flying. I had intense fantasies and daydreams about her for the following week and the whole time I was thinking, "why the hell didn't I talk to her instead?" and it was too late to make contact with her at that point. You can blame the datelessness on my general ineptitude when it comes to approaching women. Regardless, do you think this is my dual? Could this even be my conflictor?

Anyway I know what this type looks like. I have a radar for it. Its the same personality as

Armin van buuren and Ryan Gosling.

Here is some of armin van buuren's music, he's one of my absolute favorite DJ's.

and here is ryan gosling, my man crush

So, what is this mystery personality I go bonkers for? (I can't think of any female celebs that fit the type as of yet).