Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    That is a fun chart to use and sort of see which reinin traits belong to which types.

The big problem though that I've found in using these dichotomies for typing in general, is knowing how the Reinin traits actually manifest. The descriptions aren't too helpful that way. Like, i can read both descriptions and I can see each one fitting, or like anndelise mentioned, neither fitting, etc, or i'm not sure which one would fit more accurately.
    Which is why it helps to pick the ones that stand out the most to you. Whether of yourself, or the person you are typing. As Mikhail said, the bullet-proof ones.

On the plus side, it can also be used to help figure out some of the differences between identical types. Rather than having to choose Ne subtype, Fi subtype, or no subtype, you get 15 traits to choose from to help distinguish identicals of one type. Add in the different combination options, and the number of subtypes of say NeFi alone is astounding.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Which is why it helps to pick the ones that stand out the most to you. Whether of yourself, or the person you are typing. As Mikhail said, the bullet-proof ones.

On the plus side, it can also be used to help figure out some of the differences between identical types. Rather than having to choose Ne subtype, Fi subtype, or no subtype, you get 15 traits to choose from to help distinguish identicals of one type. Add in the different combination options, and the number of subtypes of say NeFi alone is astounding.
    that's the thing though... none of them are...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx