Thread: Existence 101

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Existence 101

Hitta's Postulates:

1)You can't have black without white, as you can't see black without something to contrast it. You can't have white without black, as you have to have something to contrast it.

2) Nothing and everything are the same thing. Nothingness implies no boundaries which indicates infinite potential. Infinite potential allows for all possibilities to exist as fractals of that unlimited potential(everything).

3.) Humanity exists both in a physical and nonphysical plane, as this allows humanity to have thoughts that relate to the actions within which it undertakes.

4.) In psychology this is referred to as the separation of the conscious mind from the unconscious mind.

5.)This separation creates conflict and imbalance, between the perception of reality and the observers thoughts in relationship to that perception.

6.) Death is when the conscious mind merges with the perception, sort of like when matter and anti matter collide, the two dualities merge creating infinite state.

7.) This is a paradox in terms of human definition, as the observer can no longer observe his physical state.

8.) The conscious mind cannot be separated from the environment in which it is present. All thoughts exist as reformations of previous memories. Our ancestors genes change over time via epigenetics and our handed to down us. Those genes are then activated via the environment.

9.) All organisms on planet earth have reconfigured physical structure that began via the assimilation process started by spontaneous generation. Lightening or heat vents excited an equilibrium chemical reaction in which currently changed by the addition of new environmental stimuli. Amino acids form, prokaryotes, eukaryotes, complex organisms, fish,mammals, land animals, humans. Everything that has happened in the existence of all species on the planet earth has been the result of the interaction between an organism and the environment in existence in as a need to maintain homeostasis. Social order and social dynamics are are interrelated, meaning all organisms personality characteristics are highly dependent on each other.

10.) All organisms within the universe are interconnected via the laws of physics. With every reaction that occurs there's always an equal and opposite reaction. Everything effects everything. All movements effect everything. The universe is always a reflection of one's internal state.

11.) Every person is the result of every reaction that has occurred within the universe, indicating that everything within the realm of perception(even those things that happen via butterfly effect) have meaning within the frame of reference of every individual. Therefore, people are the subconscious reflections of each other. Postulate 10 could lead one to think that the universe is solipsistic; this is incompatible with several of the other postulates.

There is other things I will get to tomorrow, that are important to understand.
    Last edited by Hitta; 05-08-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Creepy-pokeball

I always thought the idea of ghosts, spirits, and the like fro our personal lives are the negative space in our minds where the phsyical being once existed. In other words, the idea is what we cannnot grasp because our minds consistantly says there is something there, yet we cannot not just not "know, feel, etc".

Creepy-pokeball

HARD BUMP

Creepy-pokeball

I think this thread would be more useful in one of the other subcategories thats includes philosophy.

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    2) Nothing and everything are the same thing. Nothingness implies no boundaries which indicates infinite potential. Infinite potential allows for all possibilities to exist as fractals of that unlimited potential(everything).
    It's the point of intersection where infinity exists. For example, start with an apple. You take one bite... then another.. then another. You continue eating the apple until it is totally gone.

At which point did the apple change from apple to non-apple? The point directly in the middle is where the apple hit the point of infinity where it is precisely as much apple as it is non-apple. Or otherwise frighteningly known as Apple = Non-Apple.

In our analog brains, we cannot fathom where A = not A. This is the point in the middle when Apple = Not-Apple.

3.) Humanity exists both in a physical and nonphysical plane, as this allows humanity to have thoughts that relate to the actions within which it undertakes.
    I'd postulate the physical plane is simply to synchronize us on this concept of time. Without the physical grounding, we'd exist at all moments at the same time. We need an anchor to pull us into a traversal of time.

I used to theorize how does a brain mark how long a "second" of existence is? Imagine if you could somehow overclock your brain so hours pass like seconds? Or days pass like minutes?

Or go the other way around.. where a minute passes like an hour. Or a day passes like a week.

What is the factor that synchronizes our brain and senses to the timescale we are bound to? Does everyone's brain feel the same passage of 1 minute? Is my 1-minute a little "shorter" than someone else's 1-minute? etc. etc.

You know when we go to sleep, hours pass without notice. If you've ever been in surgery, it's much more prolific. You black out, then instantly awake and are told hours have passed. That black period I experienced in multiple surgeries is what made me question any kind of existence outside of the physical.

Lots to say about your other points, but this is enough for now.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're saying death is the state of looking at something, and not thinking about whether it is good or bad? That seems unlikely, because conservative communitarians tend to do this already. Particularly the more peaceful ones.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    9.) All organisms on planet earth have reconfigured physical structure that began via the assimilation process started by spontaneous generation. Lightening or heat vents excited an equilibrium chemical reaction in which currently changed by the addition of new environmental stimuli. Amino acids form, prokaryotes, eukaryotes, complex organisms, fish,mammals, land animals, humans. Everything that has happened in the existence of all species on the planet earth has been the result of the interaction between an organism and the environment in existence in as a need to maintain homeostasis. Social order and social dynamics are are interrelated, meaning all organisms personality characteristics are highly dependent on each other.
    I hope you're joking.

Believing in spontaneous generation is believing that animals and plants already in their completely ready and organised form, originated spontaneously in silt, manure, soil and other inanimate material. This way you can argue for the notion that Earth is flat and motionless, and that Sun revolves about it.

Funny fact is, ancient teaching of India, Babylon and Egypt record sudden cases of self-generation of flies, worms, and beetles in manure and dirt. Lice in human sweat, crocodiles, snakes and frogs in the mud of the Nile, etc.

Another religious myth.

Last edited by Absurd; 05-14-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    So you're saying death is the state of looking at something, and not thinking about whether it is good or bad? That seems unlikely, because conservative communitarians tend to do this already. Particularly the more peaceful ones.
    Do you have ANY non-political conclusion? Like, do you seriously think, "I'm hungry. I want PB&J." Then, you opt not to because of those "fucking peanut butter-making elistist companies," lol?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Do you have ANY non-political conclusion? Like, do you seriously think, "I'm hungry. I want PB&J." Then, you opt not to because of those "fucking peanut butter-making elistist companies," lol?
    Way to stereotype.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Way to stereotype.
    lol.