0 Thread(s)

Default Jake Owen

type?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE-Ni so/sx 7w8

His Si-PoLR is quite visible in that interview - his eyes and facial expressions are almost in constant motion; one minute in he starts running out of breath because he's forgetting to breathe as he's speaking too fast. He also has some semblance to this LIE soccer player that FDG posted: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...6-Typing-trial

his fiancee seems IEE sp/so (benefit relations)

Last edited by silke; 07-20-2014 at 06:05 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Jake as an example on here of how pleasant, vibrant and "present" LIE people can be. This guy shows what I mean when I say LIE are energetic. And tis isn't just enneagram stuff.
    Last edited by wacey; 07-09-2016 at 05:56 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it comes to Te, I would say that with gamma quadra people Te is much more relaxed and fluid and less bossy about it then you can find in Delta quadra people. Te gaffs of mine are perceived and helped out with by LIE in the best kind of ways.

Jake's whole attitude to life, his vulnerable sides that come out in his music (very Fi focused) and his utterly disarming and thus utterly charming approach to other people is a real trade mark of all the LIE I have yet to meet so far.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    When it comes to Te, I would say that with gamma quadra people Te is much more relaxed and fluid and less bossy about it then you can find in Delta quadra people. Te gaffs of mine are perceived and helped out with by LIE in the best kind of ways.
    Yeah, LIEs are a lot more patient than LSEs. There's also a lot less inherent expectations with them. It's nice.