View Poll Results: Which Dicotomies Do I Fit Into?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rational

3 75.00%
  • Irrational

0 0%
  • Extrovert

0 0%
  • Introvert

3 75.00%
  • Static

4 100.00%
  • Dynamic

0 0%
  • Merry

1 25.00%
  • Serious

3 75.00%
  • Feeling

1 25.00%
  • Thinking

1 25.00%
  • Sensing

0 0%
  • Intuition

4 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: !!! What Do You Think Of Radio

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [!!!] What Do You Think Of Radio

I'm bored and I want attention.

edit: dichotomies*

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have said things like that many times before. But this time, I really mean it:

I think Radio is a pretty cool guy, eh gets killed by video stars and doesnt afraid of anything.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just for you, Radio

My views on what little I've seen/read of you:

Rational: you don,t have the randomness of irrationals, and seem to have an easier time staying 'on track' in your thoughts and writings. Of course, you could be a decent editor, but I think even with editing your writings show rational>irrational.

Static: your attitudes and views on things seem relatively consistent. This isn't to say that you don't learn nor adapt to new info. It's more like...how you seem to approach the info. As if it's building off of, or slightly changes here and there, rather than one belief/proclamation one day and a week later something completely different.

If given the choice of Ep, Ej, Ij, Ip...I'd choose one of the field types for you....and because of the rationalness, Ij. (but if you were to decide Ip fit better, then I'd accept that too. Which yes, I know, goes against the static rational thing I wrote above. )

Serious>Merry. Not that you can't joke around nor respond in the socionics merry way...but that serious seems to be the supporting attitude, even when in merry mode. (And since I used socioncs terms for this, instead of describing, none of it really means anything.) It,s like...I can see you pulling pranks and cracking humor designed to 'lighten up!', but with a serious undertone...a poker face kind of thing. I think you can fairly easily move between the two...which fits the role thing as well.

Intuitive. You're great, imo, at creating and reading subcontext and working from there. On the internet, though, most people seem to be intuitives>sensing. But you don't discuss much things related to utilizing the senses, nor physically manipulating items. And what little I've read of yours that could possibly fit that, it's been personal physical sensations rather than dealing with items in the external world. 2d Si 1d Se seems to fit well, imo.

I can't really comment on thinking vs feeling. I think if Ip, then IxTp. But I think your seriousness and rationalness can easily be reinterpreted as 'thinking'.

So...there,s my views on my interpretations of only a tiny portion of what you've ever said/written/done on this forum/irc. iow...take it with a grain of salt.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dont know if im going to vote. im so used to seeing you as EII and i see you as really smart and self-aware, as far as typing yourself. i'm inclined to take your word for it and its hard for me to step back and reexamine when EII is just whats in my head.

it would be a stretch for me to see you as a logical type. you are very emotionally responsive and receptive. like in chat you regularly respond to my remarks with a "haha" or something and i don't know if you're always actually amused but you are nice and let me think so lol. i never feel like i'm left out in the cold. and you seem to be concerned about how your emotional output will be received, and you watch out for those sorts of boundaries, maybe too much. not wanting to be invasive when you're feeling emo or whatever. i get the impression that you're always conscious of that sort of stuff without actively thinking about it.

ive told you before that i'm not sure how Se polr manifests in you and that's largely been in contrast to myself and my own self-type thinkings so to be fair i am pretty confused trying to sort out the perceptual functions. but like i've told you before you seem really "solid" to me. in arguments you don't turn in circles or do the "this is what i REALLY meant" thing. i get the impression you say what you mean and i don't have to climb around or, like, jump around in the tree to gather all the fruit. but then theres also stuff you said about irl thats made it make more sense, so maybe its just veiled online.

you mentioned before that i tend to make debate more personal than you do and i wonder if thats had you wondering about logical types? i said you were patient this morning and its something i respect a lot about you - you care about whats going on but you don't appear to let yourself get taken over by it and even when you do get angry or make things personal there's this kind of ironic distance about it that somehow makes it cute instead of annoying or pathetic. you seem, idk, self-contained?

you are a lot more comfortable than i am with all the, uh, theoretical mumbo-jumbo, and its something that has been attributed to Se/Ne before but i don't know if its that or if its just my impatience with typology, period, since i've been into it for a long time. but sometimes you get into the sort of "Si gravity field internal statics and vibes manifested in the way his metaphorical balloon bounces" stuff and you seem extremely comfortable and confident in that area. like i might go there and feel kind of silly and then back out but you seem to pull up a chair and make yourself at home there in a way that i never could.

i feel like there's a lot more that i could say. i mostly know you from irc so if i said too much here i can delete.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Radio is super sexy.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Let's be more serious. Radio, you perceive the subconscious processes of an individual and you more often perceive what your impressions of the individual are rather than what they really are, hence you jump to your conclusions of the person rather than what the person is and what they are doing; this can be observed by you assuming that I hit on Jedi, when I have a boyfriend and when in reality, I pay more attention to women than I do to men. I type you Si base type because that is the atmosphere in which you conduct most typical activity in.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your posts remind me of LIIs, actually. There isn't as much emphasis on psychological/emotional relations. But EII could work as well because posts are unreliable. Make a video! Everyone should make a video, lol.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I listen to it from time to time.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    I listen to it from time to time.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump.

@siuntal

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Bump.

@siuntal
    From your posts I'd go with Static, Process, Rational. There is a certain precision and exactness to your expression that I associate with C-D thinking style, so EII makes the most sense as your tim.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like radio. It's better than video in some ways in that I won't miss anything by darning socks while it's on.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-pokeball

nice isnt an option ?!?!?1

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    nice isnt an option ?!?!?1
    This was on my mind too. Radio is cute and a bit shy. He still also has balls which is an admirable and attractive combination. He also doesn't seem to judge people at all. He also likes to observe a lot and then come up with something to say not because something should be said but he has something to say. I like Radio very much.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    This was on my mind too. Radio is cute and a bit shy. He still also has balls which is an admirable and attractive combination. He also doesn't seem to judge people at all. He also likes to observe a lot and then come up with something to say not because something should be said but he has something to say. I like Radio very much.
    this is probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your one of the good guys.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's probably in the top 3% smartest / "rightest" people on this website. Can occasionally be a bit bitchy. At first, I thought he could be ISFj - however, a causal-deterministic thinking pattern seems to fit better than holographic.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

voted Static, Serious and Intuition, because i can see you as INFj, INTj, ENFp in order of likelihood.

(oops, should also have voted introvert)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i could blush i'd be red as a tomato right now

thank you for the compliments, everyone