View Poll Results: What type do you think I am?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

3 17.65%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • IEI

8 47.06%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • ILI

1 5.88%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • EII

5 29.41%
  • LSE

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Videotype Me!!!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    You guys enjoy arguing over nothing, wow. Are you both on your periods? Chillax a bit.
    u seem obsessed w/ periods lately...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k dont wanna b mean
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I just watched the whole video (both parts) and read through this entire thread. Based on what I've seen I'm going to go with EII for baby. It seemed like baby was supervising hkkmr throughout most of the video and in this thread. The fact that he got along better with April rather than glam makes EII even more apparent. I remember woof saying before that anything insulting coming from an ILE is almost always unintentional, so I hope that put things in perspective.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it not strike anyone as odd that the way I’m reacting to hkkmr and the way the Delta NFs in this thread (Raver, fenryrr, WorkaholicsAnon) are reacting to him is so completely different? And, in fact, they seem to exemplify exactly the sort of understanding, diplomacy, and agreeableness that hkkmr seems to value in his duals/illusionaries? When he’s describing -creatives, what he’s actually describing is Mr. Rogers -- Delta NFs. I can’t imagine a Beta NF being all that thrilled about being seen the way hkkmr describes them.

Also, am I the only one who sees hkkmr’s conception of Beta and Delta as the complete reverse of the general consensus on these quadras? He sees Betas as the far more peace-loving quadra, and Deltas as more aggressive. His impression of SLE -- someone who goes "I'll never talk to you again, you don't care about me" when they don’t like someone, and “expects a high standard of decorum, grace and charm in her friends” – is nothing like any SLE I know.

He interprets what I say hyper-literally, with no comprehension or appreciation for dramatic effect or color (the aspects of communication), and seemed to have no idea what I was talking about when I thought he was throwing shade at me. (“Conflict? What conflict? I don’t see any conflict.” LOL.) It’s like one would have to spell everything out in only the most literal terms – devoid of any tongue-in-cheek or colorful language, because he simply won’t understand it. I cannot imagine this guy really understanding SEIs or IEIs in communication. He wouldn’t register the in their communication.

Some of you might be wondering why I’m getting so hung up on this. It’s simply because literally nothing about the EII typing makes any sense! Neither in terms of intertype relations nor functional make-up. I don’t understand how people are seeing me as Si-valuing, or Se-PoLR, or Te-dual seeking. You’ll notice that I have no problem at all with the SEI typings. That at least has me in a Merry > Serious quadra, and doesn't turn my intertype relations into complete nonsense. I also would have little problem with an ILI suggestion – that at least still has me at -dual seeking, and -dominant. (Although, I think I’m allergic to , lol). Heck, I even said IEE would be a better fit than EII.

Also, I want to throw this into the game. I wrote these blurbs on the Victim/Aggressor (which I redefined as Conqueror/Prize) way back, based on my own experiences. They’re stereotypical and overgeneralized, but I still identify with a lot of it:

Conquerors: ESTp, ISTj
    These are assertive types who do not flinch at their own sexuality. They will express their own desire without reservation. They are won over by direct shows of submission (only after feeling that they have earned it). He will be insulted if his romantic interest gives him his title without question, and bored if the fight is too easily won. He, like the Pseudo-Aggressor and the Challenger, is questing to find his equal. Someone he can play his almost sadistic games with without "breaking."

Challengers/Prize: INFp, ENFj
    These are the types who unconsciously throw a "gauntlet" down for their opponents. They know on an almost subliminal level exactly who they are looking for, and anyone who does not fit the bill will be subjected to a rather flakey, hot-cold game of courting tag. As a result, they may appear (both to others and to themselves) rather amorphous and can take on qualities of the other romantic attitudes, depending on the situation and who they are "challenging." They may, for example, give the victim half his aggressor, the psuedo-aggressor a little victim, the caregiver a bit of his child, etc. They react best, however, to those who do not "break" as a result of their games, but grant them a level of autonomy. Healthy examples of this type will have a sense of self-esteem, and may think of themselves as the "prize" that will be given only to the rightful owner.
    The Victim will at first put up a fight. He will build simultaneously a feeling of tension and comfort between himself and his partner. The Aggressor must undertake these challenges with grace under fire. She must never show anger. Must never show weakness of will or affection. Most importantly, she must not break under the strain of the tension her partner is building. In fact, must be comfortable and at home with the suspense - excited by it, even. This tension will build to an almost sadistic and animalistic apex. When the suspense becomes suddenly unbearable, the Victim will at once soften to his partner's advances. Will say by word or by gesture: "I am yours." And will submit himself to his partner's appetite and allow himself to be entirely vulnerable, such that the purest form of intimacy can be achieved. The Victim's greatest pleasure is to see how happy he is making his Aggressor. The intimacy will build until climax.

Then all cools for a while. Warm, affectionate feelings remain, but the gauntlet is thrown down once again to be scaled once more.
    Can people really imagine an EII identifying with these?
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baby
    fwiw, I don't respond well to the way hkkmr 'argues', either. It often feels too much like he's going off on a monologue. He also doesn't seem interested in figuring out where a misunderstanding might have occurred and adjusting for it, instead just continuing onto whatever path his mind was pre-set on. And I've had consistent problems with him taking things out of context, and then adding in things as if I, or the other person, was arguing those additions rather than what they were actually arguing about. Arguing with him requires being decent enough at logical connections and patience to sit there and pull his monologues apart to find/show him the errors of context/interpretation made...which I'll never have the ability/patience for. I've found that it's just easier for me to not even bother engaging him in even the simplest of conversation, because even simple ones turn into some bullshit non-contextually related monologue.

(note: this is not to suggest in any way that I'm "better" at arguing or other, I have plenty of faults. But it most definitely feels like Ti polr hits when he does this shit.... in that it requires extended ability/valuing working with Ti just to have a conversation with the dude.)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm liking iei for you better than eii, especially if you wrote those romance style blurbs.

i don't think i've seen fen or raver really being less than tolerant of anyone on here and the delta nfs i talk to here are not fans of hkkmr (then again, that includes radio).

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Also, am I the only one who sees hkkmr’s conception of Beta and Delta as the complete reverse of the general consensus on these quadras? He sees Betas as the far more peace-loving quadra, and Deltas as more aggressive. His impression of SLE -- someone who goes "I'll never talk to you again, you don't care about me" when they don’t like someone, and “expects a high standard of decorum, grace and charm in her friends” – is nothing like any SLE I know.
    Imo, IEI are a bit different in this respect from the rest of the Beta Quadra and the diplomats of the quadra. Imo XLE's have a high standard for decorum, grace, charm while at the same time easily offending others. I think also that EII/ESI are also very diplomatic, kind, friendly as well. I think all the IXFX can be easy to like individuals. What I was describing was how I admire Glam and the IEI's I've known and not saying that no other type are like this. I still think you can be IEI, you're everything that I would say about Glam and April as well, both people quite dear to me!

He interprets what I say hyper-literally, with no comprehension or appreciation for dramatic effect or color (the aspects of communication), and seemed to have no idea what I was talking about when I thought he was throwing shade at me. (“Conflict? What conflict? I don’t see any conflict.” LOL.) It’s like one would have to spell everything out in only the most literal terms – devoid of any tongue-in-cheek or colorful language, because he simply won’t understand it. I cannot imagine this guy really understanding SEIs or IEIs in communication. He wouldn’t register the in their communication.
    It's interesting that you interpret me so literally. I was not being literal at all. Of course I recognized a conflict was brewing, but I was trying to be diplomatic and set it aside so we can be peaceful again. What I was trying to express was my lack of desire for a conflict and that I don't think there should have been a conflict and that this conflict that's occurring is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by me
    I don't think I have a conflict with you? It's interesting how things get interpreted. When we met in person, I don't think there was any conflict either and even in this thread, I don't think there should have been any sort of conflict as well. Ultimately I'm very opinionated person and I probably go out of my way to bring evidence to back up my opinions and I don't particularly like to relent, this gets me into conflicts, but rarely do I want conflict.

I'm not sure what I can do or say to get past this. Starfall said the thing that I really wanted to say and a lot more clearly then I will ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Just read over the thread. Christ, people just drop it.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not going to talk about Baby's type as it's not important for me to type him and I've never consider my type opinions important except as a hypothesis to be investigated.

I think I should however answer a few questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    You don't think I was diplomatic or agreeable or those things?"
    Baby was diplomatic and agreeable. I don't think my description of Glam and why I like her and other IEI's has anything to do with your type.

Quote Originally Posted by Subtypes
    Intuitive Ethical Introvert IEI (INFp, Ni-Fe): LYRICIST

IEI has a scattered, pensive or dreamy gaze. At times there is a noticeable emotional luster in his eyes. Eyes are very expressive, they study the interlocutor. But this attentive gaze does not seem obtrusive or piercing. It is softened by expression of certain detachment.

Smile is natural, but somewhat unsure and shy. He seems affectionate, but at the same time restrained. The mimicry of face is variable, expressive, frequently their face has a melancholy expression. In the contact, he positively predisposes interlocutors with a friendly smile.

His movements, as a rule, are soft, smooth, languid or lazy, which on the whole creates the impression of complaisance and lack of willpower. Gestures are elegant, light, a bit theatrical.

Gait can be imposing or rapid, but is light and loosened. Behavior of IEI is undemonstrative, modest, often timid or shy. There can be the unexpected changes in the mood and then his behavior becomes unpredictable, even extravagant. Speech usually is quiet, insinuating, frequently emotional, intonation is affectionate.

IDEALIST (Ni-INFp)
    The intuitive subtype appears as a quiet, tactful, languid and diffident individual. They seem torn off from reality, inert and poorly adapted to life. However, such impressions are erroneous, for they possess a fine intuition, which aids them in establishing useful connections and obtaining support from influential people. Seem externally serene but sentimentally are disposed to experience moodiness and bouts of melancholy. While their voice at times seems monotonous they often induce a light surprise, even full interest, from the interlocutor. Outwardly are pensive, slightly strained/intense. Prone to emanate sadness masked in sardonic irony. Speech is measured, smooth and intimately heart-felt. On their face they almost constantly exude a polite half-smile that easily wins people’s trust. Gestures are modest, shy. Gait is ponderous, elegant.

DIPLOMAT (Fe-INFp)
    The ethical subtype provides the impression of a soft, charming and emotional person. Usually look inspired and optimistic. Possess a fine sense of humor allowing them to list their problems and failures while smiling. Are ironic, crafty, unpredictably and inconsistent in behaviour and conversation. Creating original contrasts, they can unexpectedly prick and then just as quickly embrace/kiss. Artistic and charming; are eloquent in dialogue, occasionally portraying shades of familiarity and impudence. They’re generally affable, kind and careful. Easily draw attention and thereby attract people; talent towards persuasion: states requests in such a manner that it is difficult to refuse them. Movements are graceful as is their gait. Speech is emotional, rich with shades, sometimes melodious.

Quote Originally Posted by IEI
    Strengths: Communicative and emotional. Can figure out how to approach each person in case of need. Naturally charming and good at diplomacy. Will compliment others, try to do nice things for people. Discriminant in the talents and abilities of others and can even predict the behavior. Has a good sense of their hidden motives and flaws. Drawn to an extraordinary people. Interested in everything unusual and mysterious. Once invested in any idea will enthusiastically advertise it and become its active supporter. Impressionable and responsive, sympathetic towards people and will try to give them advice in difficult situations. Needs constant influx of new experiences. Resistant towards stress. In extreme conditions becomes mobilized and can give a decisive rebuff. If all fails becomes deeply upset but quickly recovers. Enjoys aesthetically pleasing things, seeks to dress originally.
    Problem areas: Because he desires to maintain good relations can overload himself with unnecessary social contacts.(glam does this) Too trusting by nature and can say too much in conversation. Becomes quickly disappointed if his positive sympathies are not confirmed. May become too dependent on his moods. Does not like strict regulations, especially those that constrain his independence. Opponent of hierarchy, sycophancy and servility. Is not accepting of conventions and prejudices. Disorganized and impractical. May not finish work by scheduled deadline. Tends to get distracted by minor things. Sometimes lacks in patience and thoroughness and does not always have the follow-through to complete work.Condemns rude, gross, ill-bred people, but himself can also be quick-tempered, unrestrained, and aggressive.(duals aren't much different in some respects imo)
    I think quasi's are pretty similar in many ways.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    It's interesting that you interpret me so literally. I was not being literal at all. Of course I recognized a conflict was brewing, but I was trying to be diplomatic and set it aside so we can be peaceful again. What I was trying to express was my lack of desire for a conflict and that I don't think there should have been a conflict and that this conflict that's occurring is not important.
    I think what threw me about your response was that you kind of ignored all the in that post. Here, look at what I wrote:
    And honesty hkkmr, I kind of feel like you've built up this sense of conflict between us that isn't even there. When we met in person, there was no conflict or judgment or supervision. I liked you. I thought you were funny and interesting and charming and intellectually stimulating. I thought you were warm and soft around me. You don't think I was diplomatic or agreeable or those things? If there was any rift between us, I would say it was because I thought maybe you focused a bit too MUCH on Si stuff -- food specifically. Food isn't something I can get all that enthusiastic about or really focus on. It's just sort of "there" for me.
    A -hidden agenda type would have eaten that right up. And probably responded in kind. Okay I'm not going to hark on about you being LXE anymore, lol. Maybe it's just because we're both dudes. But even the male SLEs I know are pretty skilled at reciprocating good feelings for other guys in a socially acceptable fashion. They're the ones who make up nicknames or complex handshakes/greetings, and pull it off while still maintaining their manliness.

Imo, IEI are a bit different in this respect from the rest of the Beta Quadra and the diplomats of the quadra. Imo XLE's have a high standard for decorum, grace, charm while at the same time easily offending others. I think also that EII/ESI are also very diplomatic, kind, friendly as well. I think all the IXFX can be easy to like individuals. What I was describing was how I admire Glam and the IEI's I've known and not saying that no other type are like this. I still think you can be IEI, you're everything that I would say about Glam and April as well, both people quite dear to me!
    hkkmr, I appreciate you saying this. Just like Starfall, I never had any issues with you either. As I said above, I like you and think you're interesting and enjoy your insights. But in the discussion that just happened, I felt you weren't listening to me. I know you said you didn't want to talk about my type, but I'm confused if it's even possible for anyone to disagree with you and still remain IEI in your eyes? Because that's the thing that made me get frustrated and say those cruel things about you. I felt like I wasn't allowed to even disagree with you, because I'm afraid you'll twist everything I say into a reason to blame me for hitting your -PoLR. Can't it just simply be a matter of disagreement? Does it have to be Socionics-related?

When Gilly first came to the forum, we actually had a bit of a spat (I think it was about Thoreau, lol). At the time, he thought I was EII and hitting his PoLR (he typed himself as ILE at the time). The reality was that I was actually wrong about Thoreau's type, and Gilly was probably right, and I was just too stubborn to listen to his arguments. (I realized this while reading Walden about a year afterwards and discovering how. goddamn. boring. I found it, lol. I had thought he was some intuitive type based on his mystical leanings, but Gilly had typed him SLI or somesuch.) It was just a transitory disagreement. Time passed. Things blew over. Now Gilly is probably one of my favorite people on this forum and I don't think he feels like I supervise him or anything. Not every communication problem is Socionics-related.

You said you already decided I was EII before we met. It seems like you essentially went in predisposed to see the differences between me and glam and the similarities with the EIIs that you know. We tend to see what we want to see. I've tried to give ample evidence on why EII just doesn't fit but it feels like nothing I say really can sway you now that you've decided to see me as EII.

EDIT: I wrote much of this BEFORE I read your recent responses, hkkmr. So I don't feel as heated or as offended as before and don't feel the need to drag it on any further so I'm cutting the rest of it.
    Last edited by Animal; 05-12-2012 at 02:10 AM.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    @Baby
    fwiw, I don't respond well to the way hkkmr 'argues', either. It often feels too much like he's going off on a monologue. He also doesn't seem interested in figuring out where a misunderstanding might have occurred and adjusting for it, instead just continuing onto whatever path his mind was pre-set on. And I've had consistent problems with him taking things out of context, and then adding in things as if I, or the other person, was arguing those additions rather than what they were actually arguing about. Arguing with him requires being decent enough at logical connections and patience to sit there and pull his monologues apart to find/show him the errors of context/interpretation made...which I'll never have the ability/patience for. I've found that it's just easier for me to not even bother engaging him in even the simplest of conversation, because even simple ones turn into some bullshit non-contextually related monologue.

(note: this is not to suggest in any way that I'm "better" at arguing or other, I have plenty of faults. But it most definitely feels like Ti polr hits when he does this shit.... in that it requires extended ability/valuing working with Ti just to have a conversation with the dude.)
    Thanks ann, that's pretty much exactly how I felt about the whole exchange. (See above.) Although it's kind of hard to think it's Ti-related for me. I never have disagreements like this with ILEs. Just to be sure my concept of an ILE is actually an ILE and not some other type, this dude is ILE, right? Because, if so, I get along with these sorts of people really well and it's what I thought hkkmr was more like in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    You were the one who wrote those? Holy crap, I had no idea. I've always related very strongly to those particular victim/aggressor descriptions. I think they describe the dynamics of the IEI - SLE duality very well.

I can't see an EII writing those at all.
    Yeah, that was me, lol. I deleted the original threads, so I guess people started to think they were just translations from one of the Russians, lol. Those descriptions basically describe my most intense, satisfying relationships.
    Last edited by Animal; 05-12-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

hkkmr, I appreciate you saying this. Just like Starfall, I never had any issues with you either. As I said above, I like you and think you're interesting and enjoy your insights. But in the discussion that just happened, I felt you weren't listening to me. I know you said you didn't want to talk about my type, but I'm confused if it's even possible for anyone to disagree with you and still remain IEI in your eyes? Because that's the thing that made me get frustrated and say those cruel things about you. I felt like I wasn't allowed to even disagree with you, because I'm afraid you'll twist everything I say into a reason to blame me for hitting your -PoLR. Can't it just simply be a matter of disagreement? Does it have to be Socionics-related?
    I think people get the wrong idea of me sometimes. I think a lot of people think I'm like a pit bull or something growling. When I'm just a puppy jumping around yipping with a smile. Of course if I get whacked I will bite and hulk out. Anyways I wasn't very offended at what you said, but a lot of other members were going at me as well which made me point it out.

I think I'm a lot easier IRL, because I generally got a martini in my hand and I am having a merry time.

My writing is also quite a bit different then my verbalization, as my writing is more formal, biting and not as pleasant and I try to cover more points. At work I'm a different person as well, because I am a pitbull there, think ornery chef in the kitchen.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jazz legend Diana Krall (ESTj).

Does she look like your dual or conflictor, Baby?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people get the wrong idea of me sometimes. I think a lot of people think I'm like a pit bull or something growling. When I'm just a puppy jumping around yipping with a smile. Of course if I get whacked I will bite and hulk out. Anyways I wasn't very offended at what you said, but a lot of other members were going at me as well which made me point it out.

I think I'm a lot easier IRL, because I generally got a martini in my hand and I am having a merry time.

My writing is also quite a bit different then my verbalization, as my writing is more formal, biting and not as pleasant and I try to cover more points. At work I'm a different person as well, because I am a pitbull there, think ornery chef in the kitchen.
    Yeah, I definitely think talking online and in person can be really different. In this case, though, I don't think it's that people find your online manner unpleasant. I can definitely see how your online voice can be a little ornery or bulldoggish sounding, but that doesn't really bother me much. (In fact, I quite like people who express things strongly.) Rather, what I think people are bothered by is that it feels like you don't listen to your collocutor. It often feels like you're using conversation solely as a conceit to put your own opinions on display and hear yourself talk, and are bored/indifferent to what the other person is saying. (Not saying that's the case, but that's how it comes across, because you tend to brush off the other person's points, and just talk about what you want to talk about, which often isn't particularly relevant to what the other person was saying.) Here, watch this. This is what that conversation felt like from my end (from 0:14 onward) : http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...xrs=share_copy

To be fair, though, I think you do listen most of the time. You just often go into this "monologue mode" (as ann put it). I don't think this is Socionic-related, and certainly not anything -related. I just think you have to be extra careful to be sure the other person is aware you're as interested in what they have to say, as what you have to say.

Jazz legend Diana Krall (ESTj).

Does she look like your dual or conflictor, Baby?
    Aw, is she really ESTj? I just looked her up on some interviews and she seems so chill and laid back. I don't think she's my dual, but it's hard to see her conflicting with anyone. She has a really unusual alto voice. Very smooth and silky.

Here is Ledisi, my favorite currently living jazz singer. I love the way she kills it on this song (especially when she goes up the octave towards the end -- holy shit, I get chills!):
    Last edited by Animal; 05-13-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

(Not saying that's the case, but that's how it comes across, because you tend to brush off the other person's points, and just talk about what you want to talk about, which often isn't particularly relevant to what the other person was saying.) Here, watch this. This is what that conversation felt like from my end (from 0:14 onward) : http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...xrs=share_copy

To be fair, though, I think you do listen most of the time. You just often go into this "monologue mode" (as ann put it). I don't think this is Socionic-related, and certainly not anything -related. I just think you have to be extra careful to be sure the other person is aware you're as interested in what they have to say, as what you have to say.
    I often don't feel people listens to me or understand me, but I react to it differently then some other people, I try to explain my position again but often in a different way. Ultimately my mode of interaction is different and it's probably somewhat socionics related.

I think this sort of communication issues occur all the time and it's not a matter of individuals trying to other brush people off(I'm certainly not the only person who's ever been accused of not listening). People do certainly brush people off and so do I. Initially when I had made my comments about sophistication, I probably felt you brushed me off relating to the reasons why I thought Jazz isn't "sophisticated" and instead focused on your own reasons why Jazz is "sophisticated". Something wasn't communicated because I didn't explicitly define what I meant when I said sophistication. Ultimately it is a semantic issue where my definitions were different than yours. I even said that Jazz is a very technical and skilled art, done by highly proficient individuals. I don't think I was listened to either, but instead of trying to accuse others of not listening to me or calling them names, I simply just explain my ideas again, perhaps in a different fashion. This is because I don't try to get personal in intellectual matters and probably a component of my polr. People have always accused me of not listening to them, and it's often warranted, but often people don't listen to me or simply don't understand me.

This isn't my first time at the rodeo and I've dissected the conflicts I've had in my life in a great amount of detail, I tend to take this stuff seriously as it's my PoLR and well rather painful to deal with. It doesn't really change my behavior as I'm more impulsive than controlled, but I have gained an understanding of why people have these conflicts and how people talk past each other in these conflicts. I'm not one to tell others they aren't listening to me or call them names, although maybe I should, but it wouldn't be a natural thing for me to do.

The thing with accusations and name calling is that once that starts occuring, people will simply focus on that instead of the discussion at hand. And then nobody is really listening to anyone or anything except the conflict.

I'm much better at dissecting my experiences after the fact then dealing with them in real time so often there's little I can do to prevent conflicts or problems, but I think one of things that makes discussions proceed smoothly is to accept that sometimes for whatever reason, you won't get listened to and/or there will be a misunderstanding and that there is no ill intent.

I brush people off and don't listen to people a lot more in verbal communication vs written communication, I don't do this too often on the forum and it's sad because I often will read someone a few times before responding. It is however very difficult for me to respond to everything in detail. Also in a forum/public discussion context, I always write in a less one-on-one way as there is a larger audience who can comment on the discussion and I write it in a less personalized fashion towards the person I'm in a discussion with, as well as including tidbits for other people as I believe it is informational. This is probably not a good mode of communication for some people who desire more intimate and one-on-one discussion.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I often don't feel people listens to me or understand me, but I react to it differently then some other people, I try to explain my position again but often in a different way. Ultimately my mode of interaction is different and it's probably somewhat socionics related.

I think this sort of communication issues occur all the time and it's not a matter of individuals trying to other brush people off(I'm certainly not the only person who's ever been accused of not listening). People do certainly brush people off and so do I. Initially when I had made my comments about sophistication, I probably felt you brushed me off relating to the reasons why I thought Jazz isn't "sophisticated" and instead focused on your own reasons why Jazz is "sophisticated". Something wasn't communicated because I didn't explicitly define what I meant when I said sophistication. Ultimately it is a semantic issue where my definitions were different than yours. I even said that Jazz is a very technical and skilled art, done by highly proficient individuals. I don't think I was listened to either, but instead of trying to accuse others of not listening to me or calling them names, I simply just explain my ideas again, perhaps in a different fashion. This is because I don't try to get personal in intellectual matters and probably a component of my polr. People have always accused me of not listening to them, and it's often warranted, but often people don't listen to me or simply don't understand me.

This isn't my first time at the rodeo and I've dissected the conflicts I've had in my life in a great amount of detail, I tend to take this stuff seriously as it's my PoLR and well rather painful to deal with. It doesn't really change my behavior as I'm more impulsive than controlled, but I have gained an understanding of why people have these conflicts and how people talk past each other in these conflicts. I'm not one to tell others they aren't listening to me or call them names, although maybe I should, but it wouldn't be a natural thing for me to do.

The thing with accusations and name calling is that once that starts occuring, people will simply focus on that instead of the discussion at hand. And then nobody is really listening to anyone or anything except the conflict.

I'm much better at dissecting my experiences after the fact then dealing with them in real time so often there's little I can do to prevent conflicts or problems, but I think one of things that makes discussions proceed smoothly is to accept that sometimes for whatever reason, you won't get listened to and/or there will be a misunderstanding and that there is no ill intent.

I brush people off and don't listen to people a lot more in verbal communication vs written communication, I don't do this too often on the forum and it's sad because I often will read someone a few times before responding. It is however very difficult for me to respond to everything in detail. Also in a forum/public discussion context, I always write in a less one-on-one way as there is a larger audience who can comment on the discussion and I write it in a less personalized fashion towards the person I'm in a discussion with, as well as including tidbits for other people as I believe it is informational. This is probably not a good mode of communication for some people who desire more intimate and one-on-one discussion.
    hkkmr, I'm sorry if you didn't feel like I was listening or understanding you. I was definitely listening, and tried to communicate that by actually conceded a lot of points. In-the-moment, I thought I was obviously making it clear I heard you. Reading back, however, I see how it might have seemed like I wasn't listening. I'm sorry about that. I could have been clearer about having heard you. I think we both could have probably thrown in a few "I see what you mean"s in there to make it clear that we were hearing each other. That would have solved everything. FWIW, this is how I interpreted that discussion:

I used the word "sophistication" and you took issue with that, based on your understanding of what I meant by that word. I clarified what I meant: I was referring very specifically to jazz's musical complexities and certain aspects of jazz culture. You were thinking of about jazz from a different angle -- not just the musical complexities, but of the smoky, seedy club scene and the sense of reckless abandon that improvisation exemplifies. Cool. The discussion could have ended there. I guess I was kind of expecting us to come to an "agree to disagree" kind of deal. That's what I was trying to do in post #51. I was trying to say: "Okay, I see what you're saying. I see that we think of different things when we hear the word 'sophistication' and that we think of jazz and the painting differently." Re-reading that post, though, I can sort of see how it might seem like I was unwilling to listen on some level.

Where I started getting pissed, however, was when you started using that discussion as an example of me being . All that happened was we simply disagreed -- that we thought about jazz and saw the painting in different ways. That was it. And it's not like I just pulled this weird, subjective association out of my -hole, lol. Google "jazz is sophisticated." You get over 2,500 results. Other people see jazz as sophisticated, too! I'm not just being weird! But I understand how you may have objected to me implying the painting wasn't sophisticated. I'm sorry if I implied that (and sorry to glam if I implied that!). I guess my own taste in art gravitates to something more orderly and "literal" as you say. I still just see "Rapt at Rappaport's" as a grouping of green, red, and black shapes... I don't see jazz there, but as I said, I'm not very good at interpreting modern art.

It's hard for me to see that stuff as me hitting your -PoLR. I mean, from what you're saying you apparently felt exactly what I was feeling. Does that make me -PoLR as well? I'm not saying you don't have a -PoLR, or that it wasn't aggravated by that discussion. But is it possible that -- having already resolved to seeing me as EII -- you predisposed yourself to interpreting what, to me, is a fairly commonplace disagreement, as something more than what it is? I mean, I can see this sort of disagreement playing out between you and, say, strrrng, or crazedrat, or Gilly -- more vocal and opinionated Fe-egos (or at least not Fi-egos, at any rate). And you wouldn't have interpreted it the way you did this discussion with me.

FWIW, I don't think I was judging you by standards. I think a -ego would have been thinking: "hkkmr, you are revealing yourself to be a terrible person who is willfully ignoring what I say." What I was saying in the last post was more: "hkkmr, apparently what you're trying to say and what's actually coming across are two different things." If anything, that's a -related objection, not . It was just a simple disagreement/miscommunication. That's why I'm still engaging with you: I saw it as just a matter of misunderstanding -- not as some inherent and irreparable personality incompatibility.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's hard for me to see that stuff as me hitting your -PoLR. I mean, from what you're saying you apparently felt exactly what I was feeling. Does that make me -PoLR as well? I'm not saying you don't have a -PoLR, or that it wasn't aggravated by that discussion. But is it possible that -- having already resolved to seeing me as EII -- you predisposed yourself to interpreting what, to me, is a fairly commonplace disagreement, as something more than what it is? I mean, I can see this sort of disagreement playing out between you and, say, strrrng, or crazedrat, or Gilly -- more vocal and opinionated Fe-egos (or at least not Fi-egos, at any rate). And you wouldn't have interpreted it the way you did this discussion with me.

FWIW, I don't think I was judging you by standards. I think a -ego would have been thinking: "hkkmr, you are revealing yourself to be a terrible person who is willfully ignoring what I say." What I was saying in the last post was more: "hkkmr, apparently what you're trying to say and what's actually coming across are two different things." If anything, that's a -related objection, not . It was just a simple disagreement/miscommunication. That's why I'm still engaging with you: I saw it as just a matter of misunderstanding -- not as some inherent and irreparable personality incompatibility.
    The example you gave regarding Fi wasn't a good one IMO, I don't see how that sentence structure is particularly reflective of Fi.

The descriptions you made about sexual styles were great, did you also write the other ones in the same article? It is unlikely that an EII would relate to that, so it would be interesting for you to talk about that and how you feel applies to your own courtship process - I personally think typing through relations is a little difficult as you need to make sure the compatibility you are isolating strictly has to do with what are related to the IE's, and the everyone you are taking into account is typed right. I would peg you as EII or SEI.
    Last edited by thePirate; 05-13-2012 at 11:34 PM.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ledisi is great, yeah. More of a modern RnB/neo-soul style singer though.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    The example you gave regarding Fi wasn't a good one IMO, I don't see how that sentence structure is particularly reflective of Fi.

The descriptions you made about sexual styles were great, did you also write the other ones in the same article? It is unlikely that an EII would relate to that, so it would be interesting for you to talk about that and how you feel applies to your own courtship process - I personally think typing through relations is a little difficult as you need to make sure the compatibility you are isolating strictly has to do with what are related to the IE's, and the everyone you are taking into account is typed right. I would peg you as EII or SEI.
    Yeah, you're right. I was pretty iffy on that, too. I dunno... what's an EII thinking when they're supervising an ILE? Whatever it is, I don't think I'm thinking that. Of those two, I think SEI is more likely. I could definitely see it as a possibility because I hang around a lot of Alphas.

Yeah, I wrote the other descriptions in that set as well. The original post was removed, but someone at similarminds apparently nabbed it before it was lost. Here are the others, if anyone is looking for them:
    Psuedo-Aggressors/Employee: INTp, ENTj
    These are types who exhibit aggressive tendencies in their everyday life, and as a result tend to carry over these notions and temperaments into their romantic life. They typically are not comfortable with connotations of the word "victim" - implying a certain weakness, effeteness, and lack of dignity. In searching for a partner, they are looking for a worthy opponent - someone who is strong enough to withstand their quirks without "breaking" so to speak.

Aggressors/Employer: ESFp, ISFj
    These types, like the conquerors, express their sexuality openly. In daily life they may tend to be rather submissive and as a result may tend to carry over these tendencies into their romantic life. They are won over by indirect acts of submission, and are thrilled when their love interest (in the case of the "psuedo-aggressor" type) acts unlike himself. In a partner, they are looking for their equal - someone whose solid facade they can break down piece by piece.

Conquerors: ESTp, ISTj
    These are assertive types who do not flinch at their own sexuality. They will express their own desire without reservation. They are won over by direct shows of submission (only after feeling that they have earned it). He will be insulted if his romantic interest gives him his title without question, and bored if the fight is too easily won. He, like the Pseudo-Aggressor and the Challenger, is questing to find his equal. Someone he can play his almost sadistic games with without "breaking."

Challengers/Prize: INFp, ENFj
    These are the types who unconsciously throw a "gauntlet" down for their opponents. They know on an almost subliminal level exactly who they are looking for, and anyone who does not fit the bill will be subjected to a rather flakey, hot-cold game of courting tag. As a result, they may appear (both to others and to themselves) rather amorphous and can take on qualities of the other romantic attitudes, depending on the situation and who they are "challenging." They may, for example, give the victim half his aggressor, the psuedo-aggressor a little victim, the caregiver a bit of his child, etc. They react best, however, to those who do not "break" as a result of their games, but grant them a level of autonomy. Healthy examples of this type will have a sense of self-esteem, and may think of themselves as the "prize" that will be given only to the rightful owner.

Pseudo-Caregivers/Students: ENFp, INFj
    These are types who exhibit paternal/maternal tendencies towards others in their everyday lives and may thus carry over these notions and temperaments into their romantic life. These types habitually attempt to give their partner what he/she "needs" (or what they believe they need). As a result, they may become drained by lack of attendence to their own needs and desires. In a partner, they are searching for a combination of strength and gentleness.

Teachers: ESTj, ISTp
    If I were to describe this type's approach to love, it would be "serious." He approaches his love interest almost with the intention to "teach." This can quite possibly rub the object of his affection in the wrong way, possibly interpreted as condescension. Like the childlike type, he may tend to live "outside sexuality" and may have to intellectualize it in order to be comfortable. He is looking for a worthy pupil.

Childlike Types: ENTp, INTj
    These types seem to exist outside their own sexuality. Sex is to be metabolized psychologically for them in an almost roundabout way - as an emotional entity, or possibly even an intellectual exercise. In a partner, they are looking for someone who will deal with (and protect) their quirks and understand their sexuality on the same intellectual/emotional level.

Caregivers: ESFj, ISFp
    These are those types who openly express their need to "protect" and care for their romantic interest. In conversation may often lend a sympathetic ear (which, depending on the person, may be interpreted as insincerity, but it's exactly what the Child-like type is looking for). They are looking for someone who will not only accept their paternal/maternal tendencies, but welcome and thrive on it.
    In my own courtship interactions, I see the ultimate sense of intimacy as one of giving up ownership of myself to someone. BTW, this whole thing will probably sound a bit perverse, lol. I feel like, when I enter a relationship, my partner takes ownership of a part of my identity that I give up willingly. This makes me extremely picky about potential partners. It has to be the right person -- someone who represents an aspect of the world I want to be a part of, but which is inaccessible to me. That's how I see people: they're not just individuals, but also represent pieces, potentials, and possibilities in the world. They bring with them their histories, friendships, childhood and adolescent environs, and their future trajectories. I find myself getting attracted most to people with a distinctive and identifiable cultural "scarrification"; those who wear their histories like adjectives -- people whose cities and lifetimes have left a definite, tangible impact on how they dress, walk, speak, and even how they smell, lol. I find SLEs (or who I think of as SLEs) are like that. My first time was with one who brought the cold, clarity of the rural Midwest to me. Most people aren't like that, though. So, in the early stages, I'll find myself playing this "touch and go" game where I try to get close enough to get to know who this person is, and if I want to give myself to them. Most people just get annoyed with this because they weren't all that into me either, lol. But sometimes you'll get someone who is definitely set on you and is persistent in letting you know they want you.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just discovered this... holly crap.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just discovered this... holly crap.

Yeah, I love that one! It definitely is more modern RnBish/neo-soulish than oldschool jazz. I like the way she brings that modern element to those old classics. Like this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2QKgj1ZVQ

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloading this album... NOW.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's a bit chubby, but super cute. Just look at those eyes! And her puppy smile.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloading this album... NOW.
    I haven't got the full album, but some individual songs from it and I love how she "soulifies" up some of the more classic stuff, like "Autumn Leaves."

She's a bit chubby, but super cute. Just look at those eyes! And her puppy smile.
    Yeah, I love her eyes, and watching her sing. She has this really sassy quality about her.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, she's a fine sista. Gonna listen to her album in my car tomorrow.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    let me tell you, i was once best friends with an LSE. we initially connected because we shared some interests, had compatible senses of humor, and i think we were both the kind of people who felt somewhat on the periphery socially. so, i don't think it's impossible to connect with a Conflictor. (the relation of Conflict made itself more obvious once we moved out and got an apartment together. it was during that time, miserably living with her, that i actually joined this forum.)
    How was that relationship like?

Thanks for you thoughts, glam. It's possibly I've confused the two quasi-identicals. My benchmark for SLE is my brother. Here, you can V.I. him; my best friend for 20 years -- SLE or LSE? (Please don't quote!):
    You're brother is NOT and LSE. I have an LSE radar...

ahahaha! Yeah he's a little ladykiller. (or a big one. Hes like 6'3" lol) Definitely thought Se-something for him. I can't imagine an EII putting up with his antics for very long, or hanging around the same loud, boisterous, drunken scenes, or the scenarios of questionable legality I find myself in around him, lol.
    I am not into that kind of thing and no I wouldn't enjoy it.

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, I love me some black wimminz...

^ Yeah cool, I'll take the other one.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

hkkmr, I'm sorry if you didn't feel like I was listening or understanding you. I was definitely listening, and tried to communicate that by actually conceded a lot of points. In-the-moment, I thought I was obviously making it clear I heard you. Reading back, however, I see how it might have seemed like I wasn't listening. I'm sorry about that. I could have been clearer about having heard you. I think we both could have probably thrown in a few "I see what you mean"s in there to make it clear that we were hearing each other. That would have solved everything. FWIW, this is how I interpreted that discussion:

I used the word "sophistication" and you took issue with that, based on your understanding of what I meant by that word. I clarified what I meant: I was referring very specifically to jazz's musical complexities and certain aspects of jazz culture. You were thinking of about jazz from a different angle -- not just the musical complexities, but of the smoky, seedy club scene and the sense of reckless abandon that improvisation exemplifies. Cool. The discussion could have ended there. I guess I was kind of expecting us to come to an "agree to disagree" kind of deal. That's what I was trying to do in post #51. I was trying to say: "Okay, I see what you're saying. I see that we think of different things when we hear the word 'sophistication' and that we think of jazz and the painting differently." Re-reading that post, though, I can sort of see how it might seem like I was unwilling to listen on some level.

Where I started getting pissed, however, was when you started using that discussion as an example of me being . All that happened was we simply disagreed -- that we thought about jazz and saw the painting in different ways. That was it. And it's not like I just pulled this weird, subjective association out of my -hole, lol. Google "jazz is sophisticated." You get over 2,500 results. Other people see jazz as sophisticated, too! I'm not just being weird! But I understand how you may have objected to me implying the painting wasn't sophisticated. I'm sorry if I implied that (and sorry to glam if I implied that!). I guess my own taste in art gravitates to something more orderly and "literal" as you say. I still just see "Rapt at Rappaport's" as a grouping of green, red, and black shapes... I don't see jazz there, but as I said, I'm not very good at interpreting modern art.

I don't really like to do the battle-typing thing, and it's hard for me to prove my opinion so I just try to present it. The high potential for conflict is one of the reasons I don't reveal my typings/type lists except to people I have met or know or in rare circumstances. I view typings as predictions and as ad-hoc and I take a pragmatic viewpoint on typings as a very small part of my assessment of an individual. It's a mere predictor of how will I will be able to communicate with a individual more then anything else. I spend a lot of time investigating the model and trying to substantiate the model philosophically and with psychological and scientific studies and I don't think typing is super important without the right tools.

I want people to find happiness in their life and find themselves, and not try to impose a typing on another individual as some people try to do. I do have more insight into your type, but I'm hesitant to reveal them because I feel it's a source of friction between us and I am not 100% certain, not even 99% certain, and I require a great deal more certainty before I will go to bat so to speak on a prediction. I think I see a lot of angles on topics other people don't see but I've been conditioned to not reveal them to everyone because of the conflict that causes, this is one of the reasons why I am very selective and avoidant with my relationships in life and one of the reason why I think I'm Fi-Polr.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You're brother is NOT and LSE. I have an LSE radar...
    The expert has spoken. Thanks, Maritsa.

Damn, I love me some black wimminz...

^ Yeah cool, I'll take the other one.
    Yeah that other woman is hot.

I don't really like to do the battle-typing thing, and it's hard for me to prove my opinion so I just try to present it. The high potential for conflict is one of the reasons I don't reveal my typings/type lists except to people I have met or know or in rare circumstances. I view typings as predictions and as ad-hoc and I take a pragmatic viewpoint on typings as a very small part of my assessment of an individual. It's a mere predictor of how will I will be able to communicate with a individual more then anything else. I spend a lot of time investigating the model and trying to substantiate the model philosophically and with psychological and scientific studies and I don't think typing is super important without the right tools.
    Okay, fair enough.

I want people to find happiness in their life and find themselves, and not try to impose a typing on another individual as some people try to do. I do have more insight into your type, but I'm hesitant to reveal them because I feel it's a source of friction between us and I am not 100% certain, not even 99% certain, and I require a great deal more certainty before I will go to bat so to speak on a prediction. I think I see a lot of angles on topics other people don't see but I've been conditioned to not reveal them to everyone because of the conflict that causes, this is one of the reasons why I am very selective and avoidant with my relationships in life and one of the reason why I think I'm Fi-Polr.
    Yeah, I think it's probably best we just leave it be. If those insights have to do with me being EII I can guarantee I will vehemently reject them. Nothing anyone says can convince me that EII is really possible for me.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah that other woman is hot.
    Can you believe I spent like 20 minutes trying to find her name (so I can google/stalk her on facebook/etc.) and didn't succeed?

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you believe I spent like 20 minutes trying to find her name (so I can google/stalk her on facebook/etc.) and didn't succeed?
    I tried looking her up, but came up with nothing. She looks really familiar, though. Like I think she may have been on a sitcom or something.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

here is the cunt option>

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, Ledisi - ESE?
    Last edited by Park; 05-16-2012 at 09:43 PM.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I think ESE could work. Although, she's a lot more extraverted on stage than off. Here's a pretty good interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTsiqt0yiIA

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Thanks for the link, watching it right now.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love your signature, btw. Great quote.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems irrational in that video. My tentative typing is SEI.

Or she might just be a really low-key ESE.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love your signature, btw. Great quote.
    Thanks! It's gotten me through a lot of rough patches.

She seems irrational in that video. My tentative typing is SEI.

Or she might just be a really low-key ESE.
    Yeah, I can't decide between those two. I've met a few ESEs that are more low-key like that, so I think it could work.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast