Thread: Celebrity Apprentice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Celebrity Apprentice

Has anyone watched Celebrity Apprentice? Im ashamed to admit I started following it (but not ashamed enough to not post this thread). I think some of the celebrities are pretty good type examples, even with the one-dimensional edits they get.

Men
    Lou Ferrigno - LSE
    Dee Snider - LSI
    Paul - delta ST
    Michael Andretti - SLI
    Penn Jillette - LIE - I think some of the difficulties he has had with Clay and Arsenio are a result of being in opposite quadras (they find him condescending and not a team player).
    Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall - ESE
    George Takei - Se POLR

Women
    Lisa Lampanelli - ILE
    Aubrey O Day - EIE
    Debbie Gibson - ESE?
    Miss Universe - Fi ego, ESI?
    Tia Carrere - Fi ego, IEE?
    Victoria Gotti - LSI - supervision by Lisa was obvious on the show she got kicked off
    Teresa from the Real Housewives - SEI?
    Patricia - lamp-post

Agree or disagree?
    Some kind of Ixxp. Who knows.

Creepy-pokeball

I would say that Diana is an ISFp 4 (maybe 3 wing). Lisa is a definite ENTp. I dont know the rest. Oh, Cheryl Tiegs or w/e seemed like an INFj.

Clay Aiken is a definite ESFj and Michael Andretti is no doubt an ISTp.

I do not pretend to know any of the rest yet.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah i watch the show! No need to be embarrassed... I like it too!

I tentatively agree with some of the typings you mentioned, Cactus, with the following exceptions:

Penn Jillette -- ILE
    Paul -- Maybe SLE

U guys dont think Clay could be IEI? I'm not confident at all, just wondering...

Definitely agree on Audrey O'day being EIE... I immediately recognized her as such.

I'm thinking Patricia might be SLI maybe?

Not sure yet about most of em actually.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^^cactus.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK just watched the mop episode from 3/18/12. Very eye opening.

My thoughts:

Men:

Penn Jillette - ILE

Clay Aiken - IEE or EII actually (he's Fi valuing-- e.g his comment when trying to choose words carefully to describe Penn "I'm having a hard time choosing a word to describe, since he doesn't like the one i want to use" something like that. He didn't say "i dont want to UPSET him")

Arsenio - SEI i think. Either alpha or delta.

Dee Snider - I wasn't sure before but LSI works for him

Lou F - Te-SLI actually. Pretty confident on that one.

Paul - actually I take back what i said before, i dont think SLE. He could be LSE actually, I agree with you. Not totally sure though.

George Takei - I agree with Se-POLR, even though he's typed LSE in the Socionix gallery. That may need to be reevaluated.

Women:
    Lisa Lampanelli - definitely Fi-POLR, I think SLE>ILE but i could buy either one. I dont like her, tbh.

Debbie Gibson - I think beta

Aubrey O'day - obvious EIE, she's like a smarter clone of Snookie.

Tia - I agree with IEE.

Dayana - not sure yet.

Teresa - ESE maybe? She sorta reminds me of Kirstie Alley in a way.

Victoria - I could possibly see LSI. I thought she was pretty lazy though and had an excuse for everything which sort of goes against what i picture LSIs to be. Maybe she's IEI, not LSI?

Any thoughts on Ivanka's type?
    Last edited by Suz; 03-21-2012 at 02:29 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can one of the mods please move this to the Famous People thread? Thanky.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My type list revision following the double episode from 4/1/12:

MEN:
    Clay Aiken - delta NF. Could be either one, EII or IEE. He VI's Fi-IEE to me actually.

Arsenio Hall - Alpha SF or Delta NF; he and Clay are very likeminded actually and get along GREAT. Instantaneously a very abrasive relationship with Aubrey, which makes me lean Delta for him actually. Similar frustrations with her as I would have had, as well, so I'm gonna throw IEE on the table.

Penn Jillette - nothing against the pre-existing Socionix.com ILE typing for him, so far. The rub between him and Clay seemed to be Ti-related actually--Penn was too rigid in his ideas and wanted things done his way, but he didn't mind caving a little bit eventually once it was brought to his attention. Could have been an Se-role vs Se-POLR rub too, potentially.

Lou Ferrigno - Te-SLI. Pretty clear to me. Note how Clay and Lou actually never take jabs at each other (as far as I can recall, which may not be everything).

Dee Snider - not sure. Clay did have a problem with him being too rigid though and inflexible in his ideas, this week, so maybe LSI as has been stated before. ILE or LII isn't out of the question though either. I think he might be Ne-valuing, not sure on that though. Not totally sure on him being Ti-ego either. Need to study him a bit more.

Brown - delta ST works (Si-sub) for now. He hardly ever says anything so it's hard to assess.

George Takei - (gone from the show already but been doing some thinking about him) typed LSE on Socionix.com, but i agree with you guys, he did seem sorta Se-POLR (EII-ish to be specific) on the show. Maybe the LSE typing needs to be rethought. Duals can sometimes be mistyped for one another.

WOMEN:
    Lisa Lampanelli - SLE. I'd think an ILE would be a little more chill. Maybe SEE based on the way she is trying to influence everyone else to hate Dayana. She just totally comes off as Fi-POLR to me, in the way she jokes, etc.

Aubrey O'day - still an obvious EIE. In a clique with Lisa and Debra.

Debra Gibson - not sure. I suspect beta just because of her gravitation to Lisa and Aubrey. Of the three in the clique, I like her more than the other two, though.

Teresa the real NJ housewife - ESE (maybe LSE).

Patricia - either gamma or delta. Not totally sure which one though. Thinking either ESI or SLI. She's a tough one to crack.

Dayana - actually i am thinking SLI now. Alternatively SEI. She seems Fi-valuing in her attachment to Patricia, and at the same time she is noticeably devoid of extreme emotional expression, which could mean that she's either Fe-POLR, but wouldn't go against Fe-creative either I dont think, though I haven't really seen her try to affect the group mood or have any talent at it whatsoever. For those of you who put stock in VI, she also has what looks to me to be Si eyes. I actually like her a lot and think she is being unfairly bullied by the beta clique. I agree with Dee, she does have great ideas and she is obviously hard-working, but anything she says gets shot down by the betas who are much more vocal and insist on running the women's team. I think she's brilliant actually. I wish she ended up on Clay and Arsenio's team. I suspect the entire dynamic for her would have changed radically (for the better).

Creepy-pokeball

I think Arsenio is an ENFp. I'm sure Clay is an ESFj. And I can guarantee that Audrey is not an ENFj. I'm actually wondering if she is a cluster B PD, lol. I am not sure what she is, but I can tell you that she is not an Fe (or Fi, for that matter) primary.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMidwifeJadae View Post
    I think Arsenio is an ENFp. I'm sure Clay is an ESFj. And I can guarantee that Audrey is not an ENFj. I'm actually wondering if she is a cluster B PD, lol. I am not sure what she is, but I can tell you that she is not an Fe (or Fi, for that matter) primary.
    do you think Audrey might be ESTp maybe? I guess what throws me is how she keeps crying... But maybe it's all manipulative tears aimed at influencing?

by cluster B PD do u mean borderline personality?

I need to study Clay a little more, but why do you think he's ESE > delta NF? IEEs can be mistyped as ESEs sometimes ime.

What do you think of Dayana?

Creepy-pokeball

Cluster B usually entails the null of sincere empathy, which are Borderlines, Anti-Socials, Histrionics, and Narcicists (the disorder, and not the general term).

I wondered ESTp. I also wondered ENTp. However, I do not specifically know. She creeps me out though.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed a couple of episodes... but watching the Finale right now...

I think the way the intertypes sorta played out, looks like Clay is indeed alpha SF... I am thinking SEI though, considering how close he and Arsenio got, if Arsenio really is IEE, which i dont have any issues with. Lisa Lampanelli definitely got along better with Clay than Arsenio though... which makes sense if she's ILE, which she could very well be.

I found it interesting how in a clip from one of the episodes I missed, Lisa says Dayana is a "female version of Lou Ferrigno". In fact I think she may have had this impression because they are both SLIs! I just have trouble reconciling though, why Lisa as an ILE would be so REPULSED by her semi-duals (if she is ILE). I am relatively confident that Lou is SLI.