Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visual Typing

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm sorry for misleading you, I wanted to make a general observation about VI and people's response to it; you're 100% J type. I still don't know for sure. I probably need more pictures from you.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-23-2012 at 02:58 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFj and I'm adding you to my typing list now
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a firm believer you can't VI enneagrams in still photos. Video's, possibly. Even then its a stretch.

When in doubt between SLI and LSI, vote SLE. He even has the long hair and jock sports coat on in his last photo. Probably makes you an Enneagram 8 or a 7.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Describe the means by which you're able to determine whether they've competently deduced your info metabolism type from still photos.
    I don't think it matters. The thread is "Try to VI me." not "Hi I believe in visual Identification. Korpsy can you please raid my thread and tell me I'm wrong in my pseudo scientific beliefs?"

Also if you're getting this riled up over something that's supposed to be fun you should probably go work out or do something else for a while.

TIM
    Si-SLI
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, as a bounce back from my dry spell, I'm highly considering SLE.

I've done a fair amount of research/soul-searching and SLE seems to be about right...not sure about the subtype(Ti/Se). Also, I'm thinking either E8 or E3 is a fit as opposed to E5.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123