Thread: wikileaks alleged UFO files

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'll just go pull up the New York Times article on it. How about you put a 'semblance of effort' in finding out the truth for yourself through your own personal research, rather than impulsively dismissing whatever evidence you do encounter. It's this trust people place in major news outlets which allow them to be lied to.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't trust their research, nor do I trust yours. More importantly, I do not need to do any research to put together an answer to whether an alien specie have visited Earth or not. An alien specie with the capability to not only travel to Earth several times, but travel through our solar system, and with a bus-sized ship that can travel through long distances in space enter and exit our atmosphere as if jumping on a trampoline, would surely have the knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom if you will, to execute whatever they wanted on Earth without facing any problems and without concern have a need to play Ninja with its inhabitants. In fact they would arrogantly swoop over us just like we would if we were to look upon apes, and compared to our feeble accomplishments and lack of insight in technology and sociology it would be their merit to do just that. You don't need to connect more than two or three dots to realize that an alien specie visiting Earth for whatever reason is preposterous, fiction at best. I applaud your attempt to swoon me, but it ends abruptly when I see a video or an article, because by posting such I can conclude that you do not possess the capability to think on your own behalf even though that is what you want me to believe. You're merely using a different medium, which is equally unreliable.

This is more entertaining in a Hollywood movie. Speaking of which, I am watching Independence Day.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kald View Post
    I don't trust their research, nor do I trust yours. More importantly, I do not need to do any research to put together an answer to whether an alien specie have visited Earth or not. An alien specie with the capability to not only travel to Earth several times, but travel through our solar system, and with a bus-sized ship that can travel through long distances in space enter and exit our atmosphere as if jumping on a trampoline, would surely have the knowledge, intelligence, and wisdom if you will, to execute whatever they wanted on Earth without facing any problems and without concern have a need to play Ninja with its inhabitants. In fact they would arrogantly swoop over us just like we would if we were to look upon apes, and compared to our feeble accomplishments and lack of insight in technology and sociology it would be their merit to do just that. You don't need to connect more than two or three dots to realize that an alien specie visiting Earth for whatever reason is preposterous, fiction at best. I applaud your attempt to swoon me, but it ends abruptly when I see a video or an article, because by posting such I can conclude that you do not possess the capability to think on your own behalf even though that is what you want me to believe. You're merely using a different medium, which is equally unreliable.

This is more entertaining in a Hollywood movie. Speaking of which, I am watching Independence Day.
    I see where you are coming from but perhaps they (if they do exist of course) come from a supraconsciousness that is beyond our frame of mind???
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great master of common sense.. Perhaps the aliens want to remain hidden. Perhaps they are already getting just what they want, right out in the open, and on a scale beyond belief! Watch your freemantv to find out!!!. or just listen to morcheeba.

Aliens... you say preposterous? That is a big word! I am outa here!!!!!!
    Last edited by rat1; 04-10-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Kald is my favorite newest member, even if he is a weeaboo.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    Kald is my favorite newest member, even if he is a weeaboo.
    lmao
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Though I'm sure he wouldn't give a flying fuck about my approval, which just makes him that much more awesome

Welcome, brother!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratremix View Post
    Great master of common sense.. Perhaps the aliens want to remain hidden. Perhaps they are already getting just what they want, right out in the open, and on a scale beyond belief! Watch your freemantv to find out!!!. or just listen to morcheeba.

Aliens... you say preposterous? That is a big word! I am outa here!!!!!!
    That there may exist another intelligent alien specie out there in the midst of millions of galaxies does not sound preposterous, but that an intelligent alien specie with capabilities far surpassing our own to almost omnipotent proportion is doing reconnaissance on Earth to avoid Human detection sounds preposterous. I am not commenting on your objective orientation, nor am I commenting on your interest in extraterrestrials and unidentified objects. The main reason why I commented was because of the way you constructed your post(s). You seemed to suggest that one extraverted source is more reliable than another. But true independent thought is that no extraverted source is more reliable than another. Whether it is a moral or a scientific question the answer will always be, that: "I do not have all the facts. And neither do they have all the facts. If I want to get to the bottom of this I need to create an understanding using a method other than trying to obtain facts."

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That there may exist another intelligent alien specie out there in the midst of millions of galaxies does not sound preposterous, but that an intelligent alien specie with capabilities far surpassing our own to almost omnipotent proportion is doing reconnaissance on Earth to avoid Human detection sounds preposterous. I am not commenting on your objective orientation, nor am I commenting on your interest in extraterrestrials and unidentified objects. The main reason why I commented was because of the way you constructed your post(s). You seemed to suggest that one extraverted source is more reliable than another. But true independent thought is that no extraverted source is more reliable than another. Whether it is a moral or a scientific question the answer will always be, that: "I do not have all the facts. And neither do they have all the facts. If I want to get to the bottom of this I need to create an understanding using a method other than trying to obtain facts."
    This idea you have on equal reliability of all extraverted sources is babble. Some sources are better than others. Some sources get debunked, hold obvious flaws.. Some don't summarize the information well, or the information they have is less significant. Others check out with more evidence, provide more useful information, fit better with other known facts... the list goes on.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're into Star Trek, crazed, or maybe Star Wars?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You don't need to connect more than two or three dots to realize that an alien specie visiting Earth for whatever reason is preposterous, fiction at best.
    There goes his house of cards tumbling down.

EDIT:

On a more serious note though, seeing people talking about hidden/alien things, there are single celled organisms (not bacteria). Those parasites can infect many types of mammals but reproduce in only a few. In humans, infection, causes mental decline.

Some of them could make humans behave toward other humans in a way that would benefit the parasite, not benefit the human except perhaps in terms of making it pleasurable for the human so that the human would continue to do it.

Aliens have landed.
    Last edited by Absurd; 04-10-2012 at 07:37 PM.