Thread: Help me type my sister (VI included)

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help me type my sister (VI included)

So I can't make up my mind about her... all I know is that she is very likely a EXFx

Her 3 most recent photos:
    On the right:

*Pictures taken away for privacy issues now *

Not intellectually driven, but that doesn't mean she is stupid.

She is the kind of girl who would be completely down to partying every day and still go to work the next day.

Committed in all of her relationships. She values the company of people around her, and I would call her 'very loyal'. She is a girl who will stick by your side even if she knows you might be wrong, just because she values those people deeply.

Very shy about the public. She tends to be very self-conscious about her image, and this often makes her want to stay on the sidelines. She is amazing an intertype bonding, but never ask her to go on stage and give a speech or perform because that will make her nervous. She was very shy about her accent and her grammar when she was learning English, and would often find a translator (who spoke English worse than her) because she was too worried about fucking up.

I don't want to say much about her in an open way because I might end up projecting something. Please ask me questions about what could help you pinpoint.
    Last edited by Phthalate; 03-08-2012 at 05:14 AM.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp.

And pretty fucking attractive.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phthalate
    She is a girl who will stick by your side even if she knows you might be wrong, just because she values those people deeply.
    Damn straight. This is a rare quality, and something I miss in most of my friends/relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Phthalate View Post
    Please ask me questions about what could help you pinpoint.
    I need her facebook, thanks.
    Last edited by Park; 03-04-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum invite.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is her native language?

ExFp =

Basically this means Ti = PoLR, Te = mobilizing function, Fi = creative function Fe = demonstrative function

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    ENFp.

And pretty fucking attractive.
    Yesss (to both).

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum invite.
    Haha she is not really an internet person (as I said, she's too active and will prefer partying than just sitting hours browsing the internet). YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN HER PANTS! jk.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    What is her native language?

ExFp =

Basically this means Ti = PoLR, Te = mobilizing function, Fi = creative function Fe = demonstrative function
    Our native language is Spanish. She now works in the US.

To everyone:

No disrespect, but I find it very hard to believe anybody who is basing their opinion off of a couple of sentences, and isn't going into detail about why they think what. I'd really appreciate a bit more thoroughness in this. And as I said, I am willing to answer questions when asked.
    Last edited by Phthalate; 03-04-2012 at 03:27 AM.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know anything about her. She just looks extraverted and a feeler. I cannot say much more.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No disrespect, but I find it very hard to believe anybody who is basing their opinion off of a couple of sentences, and isn't going into detail about why they think what.
    A couple of sentences can be sufficiently informative sometimes.

If I'm not going into detail about my thought process, it doesn't mean it's nonexistent.

She VI's like an Fi-ENFp. Think Vanessa Carlton, or Tamera Mowry. Or .

Ethical > Logical. The fact that you're pointing this out suggests Tx PoLR to me.

Possibly Sensing > Intuitive, based on stereotypes.

She is the kind of girl who would be completely down to partying every day and still go to work the next day.
    High energy levels → Extrovert. EP or EJ temperament.

General impression from description & pics is an irrational type, so EP > EJ.

Committed in all of her relationships. She values the company of people around her, and I would call her 'very loyal'. She is a girl who will stick by your side even if she knows you might be wrong, just because she values those people deeply.

Clear-cut Fi ego.

Very shy about the public. She tends to be very self-conscious about her image, and this often makes her want to stay on the sidelines.
    This suggests Ne > Se valuing (infantile > aggressor), and hints at Fe devaluing.

She is amazing at intertype bonding, but never ask her to go on stage and give a speech or perform because that will make her nervous.
    Fi > Fe.

She was very shy about her accent and her grammar when she was learning English, and would often find a translator (who spoke English worse than her) because she was too worried about fucking up.
    Weak logic, Te mobilizing.

Haha she is not really an internet person (as I said, she's too active and will prefer partying than just sitting hours browsing the internet).
    Add a few points to Extroversion and EP temperament.

And as I said, I am willing to answer questions when asked.
    How is she in regards to thinking about the future, perceiving ways in which events could develop, and investigating/considering potential in people and opportunities?

YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN HER PANTS! jk.
    That's what YOU think.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    SEI
    you like to be wrong.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is she an enneagram 6? Perhaps even 2?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

We have a thread where we've written about SEI not liking to read much. Mostly because they are unsure of FACTS (Te PoLR) and much more comfortable trusting the information coming from the people they trust.

Wiki:

" They are innately drawn to situations that satisfy their inner physical needs and experience. They are usually skilled at the art of recreation, enjoyment, and positive aesthetic experience.... SEIs also tend to mirror and heighten the emotions experienced by the group dynamically."

They are no strangers at parties.

Committed in all of her relationships.
    Wiki:

" This pairing makes them especially skilled with interpersonal relationships."
    You see ENFjs are not good at calling people up and keeping up with their relations as are ESFjs. INFjs are committed to a non partying small circle of friends.

She values the company of people around her, and I would call her 'very loyal'. She is a girl who will stick by your side even if she knows you might be wrong, just because she values those people deeply.
    looks like Fi demonstrative

Very shy about the public. She tends to be very self-conscious about her image, and this often makes her want to stay on the sidelines.
    Sounds like image conscious

She is amazing an intertype bonding, but never ask her to go on stage and give a speech or perform because that will make her nervous. She was very shy about her accent and her grammar when she was learning English, and would often find a translator (who spoke English worse than her) because she was too worried about fucking up. I don't want to say much about her in an open way because I might end up projecting something. Please ask me questions about what could help you pinpoint.
    This is true of many SEI but the rest of what you write is true of both SEI and SEE; unlike SEE, SEI are not worried and constantly stressed out about their relationships.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm not going into detail about my thought process, it doesn't mean it's nonexistent.
    Haha thank you for going into detail about this now ... but yeah I'm not typically a "take things at face value" kind of person. I demand explanations !

She VI's like an Fi-ENFp. Think Vanessa Carlton, or Tamera Mowry. Or .
    This is useful... thank you. I'm still not too much of a VI expert (but I can be spot-on every so often). Any tip helps.

and hints at Fe devaluing.
    This is interesting actually... because I think she fits the description of " demonstrative" quite well. She is not necessarily the typical Fe-ego type of person, but she doesn't suck at understanding it... in other words, I can see as being the function she least devalues, which would make sense with IEE.

Weak logic
    Oh god... so much.

How is she in regards to thinking about the future, perceiving ways in which events could develop, and investigating/considering potential in people and opportunities?
    I don't think she is good in this whatsoever. She constantly stays put in comfort places because she is not very great about thinking long-term.

For example, while in college, she stayed in the same job she got as a senior all the way through her college. There were a LOT of opportunities that jumped RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER so she could get a job in something related to her field where she'd earn more. Yet she wouldn't go through with them. She was comfortable with the people she knew, in the workplace she had. More than anything, she was afraid of jumping into a completely new position where people might not appreciate her. It was me who had to tell her "when have you EVER been in a place where people don't like you? Face it, you are a people's persons, and it doesn't matter where you go, people are still going to love you because of how nice of a girl you are", which almost made her cry lol.

Too bad that still didn't inspire her to DO SOMETHING lol. She tends to be a bit too fearful about what others might think of her in that aspect.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is not a SEI. And wikisocion is a crappy reference. I prefer www.socionics.us

Quote Originally Posted by Phthalate
    Sounds like image conscious
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think she is good in this whatsoever. She constantly stays put in comfort places because she is not very great about thinking long-term.

For example, while in college, she stayed in the same job she got as a senior all the way through her college. There were a LOT of opportunities that jumped RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER so she could get a job in something related to her field where she'd earn more. Yet she wouldn't go through with them. She was comfortable with the people she knew, in the workplace she had. More than anything, she was afraid of jumping into a completely new position where people might not appreciate her. It was me who had to tell her "when have you EVER been in a place where people don't like you? Face it, you are a people's persons, and it doesn't matter where you go, people are still going to love you because of how nice of a girl you are", which almost made her cry lol.

Too bad that still didn't inspire her to DO SOMETHING lol. She tends to be a bit too fearful about what others might think of her in that aspect.
    Don't you think someone who stays in a comfortable place for a long time despite opportunities that she can seize, ignores Se?
    -

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question, Maritsa: Do you think people who enjoy sex a lot and get pleasure from it are users?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't you think someone who stays in a comfortable place for a long time despite opportunities that she can seize, ignores Se? Wiki is written by the same person as that site.
    -

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you think someone who stays in a comfortable place for a long time despite opportunities that she can seize, ignores Se?
    You gotta look at the 'why', and not the 'what'
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not typically a "take things at face value" kind of person. I demand explanations !
    Boring... Just like my SEI uncle.

Oh god... so much.
    Makes you laugh, I know. But it's kind cute. Ti PoLR I mean.

Ne/Si. Judicious. Infantile.

Too bad that still didn't inspire her to DO SOMETHING lol.
    Well, you're not her dual after all, I am. You can't inspire her because you don't have my sly skills.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I tend to admire about Irrational types. It takes time for me to adjust from one mode to another i.e. when I am in a certain state of mood, it takes awhile for me to adjust to another one.

Anyway, my impression of her is that she seems ENFp to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aerorobyn View Post
    Question, Maritsa: Do you think people who enjoy sex a lot and get pleasure from it are users?

Depends...if they are deriving pleasures which they can fantasize about and relive some of those feel good sensations form the object of sex, yes.
    -

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends...if they are deriving pleasures which they can fantasize about and relive some of those feel good sensations form the object of sex, yes.
    Are you a troll?
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jorge, your sister is super cute. Seriously. She looks so... innocent.