Default Type profiles by Pavel Kuleshov: ENTp, ISFp, INTj, ESFj

Don Quixote (Kuleshov)

First position

1st Function 2nd Function 3rd Function 4th Function

Second position

Combined position

Since the first function is HI (), representatives of this type have a very negative attitude towards all kinds of imperfection and unfinished work. They want to complete all the works as soon as possible. Therefore, they often start immediately, at least in general terms be determined by an objective. Because of this impatience, their ideas are poorly worked out in detail. But the time for completion of their work they are trying to survive, come what may. In order to achieve their goals, they need a "sturdy rear," because every now and then they "stumble on the way of life" (because they have FV () as the fourth feature!). They are very grateful to those who assume the household burdens. If the "service logistics" are poorly organized, their enthusiasm fizzles.

Inclined to twist the valves and tighten the screws to the limit.

BC () on the second function shows a realistic self-assessment in all that concerns the establishment of various rules, guidelines, concepts, etc. What members of this type usually do. Attempting to find an explanation of any phenomenon, they may give out several equally-likely conclusions. Due to the fact that the third function is the SE (), representatives of this type tend to comply with social norms, and often to increase their self-appraisal with interlocutors tell how well-respected people spoke of the narrator. Compliance with social norms they give themselves credit for. With no feedback from other people, they can not determine the value of themselves. Here there is a well-known formula, "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." For members of this type their own impression of the man from communication is insufficient. Only after receiving authoritative reviews can they address the matter as true.

Because the products BC () is the result of independent reasoning, and largely for building social relationships, it is quite natural that it will be submitted for public discussion (SE ). Following the discussion of the concept manual changes are made, after which they approved the final version. Enlisting the support, the representatives of this type much resolutely carry out their concept in the social environment.

Original Article: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...kixot-kuleshov
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dumas (Kuleshov) SEI - Type Description

Dumas (Kuleshov)

First position

Second position

Combined position

There is always something that catches your eye when you look at the representatives of this type, since it is their "bodily care." FV () on the first function leads to the fact that they are very conservative in setting up their habitat. Unless it is necessary, they will not change the environment in the home; and they only choose proven, reliable ways and proven, reliable tools. In passing through the streets with road traffic, they would prefer to wait for when the cars make a clearly safe distance and then move to the other side of the street. They decide what is considered clean, and what is dirty. When they want - everything shines and smells sweet, when they do not want - they will not pay attention to it.

For life to seem at least acceptable, the representatives of this type need a clear time-frame of the tenure. During the time that it is not clear what will happen tomorrow and what they have to deal with the day after, they generally will not do anything (this is the influence of HI () on the fourth function).

Representatives of this type perceive public relations as a given () and do not try to change them, all efforts focusing on the study of the relationship. However, they are confident in their ability to find approaches to different people, to identify public attitudes and prevailing opinion in the community (for SE () in their second feature!). They communicate a lot, revealing all sorts of "sharp edges" and "hot spots" that they are trying to skirt carefully so as not to shake the social fabric. They are able to fairly accurately measure the "social weight" of different members of society, and their estimations can be trusted. Being highly communicable, representatives of this type derive from social sphere developing trends, at the forefront of which they would like to exist (this is demanded by as the 3rd function). They’re first to pick up the new "buzzwords", telling about the situation of public events as if they were their most important stakeholders. Representatives of this type would very much like those surrounding them to notice and appreciate their erudition, knowledge of various rules, and regulations. If someone demonstrates excess interest in the sides of their personality that they can not meet due to limited knowledge of their own, the people of this type try to quickly screen the names of all authority and to transfer the public's attention to them.

It is very rich in the shades of intonation. Women are typically sponges draw(?), the lower jaw is almost always a little bit relaxed and hangs down considerably.

Original Article: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...dyuma-kuleshov
    Last edited by EyeSeeCold; 02-12-2012 at 04:03 AM. Reason: spelling
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hugo (Kuleshov) ESE - Type Description

Hugo (Kuleshov)

First position

Second position

Combined position

Because members of this type have SE () on the first function, they can justifiably be called "pillars of society." They - the main custodians of social traditions. By the well-established social norms, they are very conservative and the first time almost always reject any innovation. They honestly work out all the appropriate rituals of greetings and farewells, congratulations and commands. But as they have in the fourth function BL (), they need clear and simple rules, principles, regulations, etc. in order to start doing something. Not realizing their features can be recognized as, representatives of this type are inconsistent. Sometimes, as if suddenly, they will drastically change their social preferences. For example, in objecting to the frequent renaming of streets, they suddenly become almost the head of this social phenomenon. But this is the explanation: they are "pressed" through a supple 4-th function. Once they understand and accept the new "game rules", they "play" in good faith in accordance with them. If they do not understand something, they persistently question everyone restlessly about their exciting topic. Because it is difficult for them to invent something of their own, they usually adopt others’ rules and regulations.

Finding FV () on the second function, you can expect from members of this type large demands for a quality habitat. So it is. These people do not miss an opportunity to learn some other skill that would allow them to do the job more accurately, more efficiently, more reliably. They tend to be responsible employees. The attention is constantly focused on the smoothness of lines, clean seams, smooth surfaces, and so forth. Since their third function is of HI (), they feel obligated to follow through on all his affairs. Just out of sense of self-respect they will overwork themselves, however, they will finish everything that they have started. And in their appearance - the same perfection - all the buttons buttoned, all the folds smoothed out, bearing clear, the movement is strictly correct and somewhat awkward (again clear).

If you catch them in the imperfection, they perceive it as a personal disgrace and will try as soon as possible to make amends.

Behave as expected, as they exhibit the relations which are accepted in this society.

Original Article: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...gyugo-kuleshov
    Last edited by EyeSeeCold; 02-12-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Robespierre (Kuleshov) LII - Type Description

Robespierre (Kuleshov)

First position

Second position

Combined position

BC () on the first function causes them to be categorical in their judgments and to have integrity in their actions. People of this type are very conservative in their principles in life and change them only under pressure from the social environment, because of such they appear to be "inflexible" and stubborn. To challenge their views, it is necessary to have someone very credible or a majority of the public (the pressure on the yielding SE () on the fourth function). If the representatives of this type do not like something in the social order, because they are pliable SE () they rarely dare to act alone against all, and try to enlist public support. It is easier to defend the public interest rather than the personal. The more active support in their community, the more firmly they are to their principles.

Due to the fact that representatives of this type HI () is placed on the second function, they can be called "professional finishers." Indicate to them that the time within which something needs to be done, and they honestly calculate what resources will be needed, develop a realistic schedule of work, will find those who can best carry out this work. For them, it is important to get the job done quickly with not as much importance on quality. And there is already noticeable effects of BS () on the third function. They (just for the sake of self-esteem) tend to do any work with the highest quality. Require the same from others. At the same time they are big sissies and otherwise try to avoid, in every way possible, extreme circumstances.The theme "own health" is something that for the members of this type is intimate, as you can talk only with very close friends. At the same time they will be very proud that even though they have a physical infirmity, nevertheless, they continue to perform some important work.

Face is mask-like. Speech is poor in epithet and intonation. It simply informs the interlocutors - that's all.

Original Article: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...esper-kuleshov
    Last edited by EyeSeeCold; 02-12-2012 at 04:34 AM.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"In passing through the streets with road traffic, they would prefer to wait for when the cars make a clearly safe distance and then move to the other side of the street."

Totally me.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I related to little bits and pieces of this, but not a lot.

(But I did giggle at the phrase "sturdy rear"!)