Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Chaldean Numerology

I recently just found out about Chaldean Numerology. Its pretty interesting, but I'm having a hard time finding some clear cut meanings for the numbers. If anyone can find a good link, I would be very grateful

Here is a link I found to get started: http://www.professionalnumerology.co...eansystem.html

After doing this I got obsessed with counting everything and reducing it, so be warned!

Post your numbers if you want as well. My name comes out to 5, which I think is personality. My birthday comes out to 4, which is my destiny, possibly. There's more, but I feel that these are the most important.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't get into that. And you are an ILE? A superstitious ENTp??? We will need some wierd subtype theory to explain that!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly IEE, still not quite sure. I wouldn't call it superstition...very old and esoteric, yes. That would be like calling the bible or ancient history superstition as well. I don't absolutely believe in it, more like a fun tool. I have an intrapersonal learning style, go figure

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, beware then. These things could work like curses... binding you into a fate. A twisted fate... look at a vibration that says something like "trust your own instincts..." That could be made into a curse, wherein all advice you recieve - from EVERYBODY- is cursed to be in error, forcing you to navigate through life without any viable assistance. "Your name will live on after you" could be a curse - your ideas will be devilishly rejected while alive, only to be seen for their true value later, once you cannot profit from them. So beware!!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take your word for it... O____o

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<<evil laughing>>

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Well, beware then. These things could work like curses... binding you into a fate. A twisted fate... look at a vibration that says something like "trust your own instincts..." That could be made into a curse, wherein all advice you recieve - from EVERYBODY- is cursed to be in error, forcing you to navigate through life without any viable assistance. "Your name will live on after you" could be a curse - your ideas will be devilishly rejected while alive, only to be seen for their true value later, once you cannot profit from them. So beware!!
    Only a curse insomuch as one lets the dictates of such an ancient and dogmatic system to be the confines of his abilities. In other words, one practicing such a thing could easily fall into confirmation bias and the forer effect.

Hm.... that's funny, so can (and do) people who rely too heavily on socionics to explain all aspects of personality.

It seems obvious to me now why those who are generally attracted to personality typology (Jungian in particular) are also easily attracted to esoteric systems (astrology, satanism, numerology, tarot, or what have you). It is because all of these systems are of the same type: Jung himself drew many of his ideas on functions and the binary nature of them from archetypes that have existed in cultures for thousands of year, if I remember correctly. Very interesting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddhi.. atma.. Are you managing to call hindu the occult? They are not the same thing. A true hindu would never do this:
    Does having the power to kill a person through meditative concentration imply self-interest?
    A true Hindu will refuse to kill even a bug. Instead, this is:
    empowering oneself from within is different from gaining power over others
    Which is:
    You are placing your will above the will of God.
    Which is not:
    actually its primarily based around the surrender of the self (transcendence from ego state to that of buddhi, eventually atma) to the infinite; any powers granted therein already imply an immense degree of responsibility.
    Also, correct that sentence, since the goal of a hindu is:
    the surrender of the self to the infinite, & to the other
    How can you surrender to God, surrender to others, and as a consequence kill a person?
    God doesn't need you to kill people. If you were truly enlightened you would go save that person.
    And correct this, since it is blatantly wrong:
    empowering oneself from within is different from gaining power over others
    Hindus will tell you that empowerment comes from within you and without you. The empowerment does not come from just within. The self is defined by others. Everything that you are, is nothing without a relation to others. The self is relative. How can you empower yourself alone? Do you have power over nothing? What is power? Power is the ability to influence. What is the self? A relationship with others. Empowering the self IS amplifying your ability to influence others. Now you can influence in good ways. But by that influence, you were not self empowered, but self other empowered; which is infact a relinquishment of power. To amplify yourself, is to place yourself above others. Why do you think this empowering happens in solitude? Instead of this self amplification, relinquish power.
    Also for this last quote:
    the occult arts are methods of conducting energy, whose karmic implications depend solely on the author's intent.
    The intent is the difference between something like hinduism, & the occult. Yet your bit about killing others is of the wrong intention.

A person will either empower themself over others, or surrenders to others. It IS one or the other. True Hindus practice surrender. Hindu is not the occult. The occult is a corruption of alot of hindu traditions, and not only hindu but many other rituals included. For example as far as astrology goes, Hindus strive to overcome planetary influences, and to render them obsolete. A cultist will actually use the planetary energies for power. It's the same with the other rituals & disciplines.

That's why in Hindu all the polytheistic gods are united around one God. They're trying to unite all the divisions. It fails at this reunification the majority of the time, as people get stuck around some polytheistic God or the other. Modern Hinduism is really degraded compared to ancient Hinduism, the religion is splintered into a ton of sects and alot of the teachings have been forgotten.

Ultimately it is easier to abandon the many Gods up front in favor of one God, than to try to abandon them by first knowing and examining them; by that you run a risk of getting fixated on them, which is what has happened consistently throughout Hinduism and why the religion is divided into so many sects. Just as the religion is divided, the mind is remaining divided. What do you think a cult is? It is a religious sect. Sect as in a splinter, a division. Polytheism, a division of God.

What is the point in knowing something you are trying to forget? A Hindu would tell you by knowing your adversary you can then defeat it. Identify the problem, then find a solution.

This is arguably true, but it is very prone to corruption, which is evidenced by how splintered the religion is. The human sacrifice of christ so blanketly kills the occult processes that I see no need for knowing polytheism for protective purposes any longer. At this point the religion is obsolete, the occult is defeated, and the only reason to practice Hinduism in modern times is if you are still holding on to the powers which, by the religion, you're supposed to be identifying and then releasing from. All healing properties, if they are of true healing and not worldly facilitation, come from relinquishing power.

There is a big difference between a true hindu monk, and a modern hindu advertising on the internet: change your name, amplify your planetary vibrations, live by your birth number. This is not surrender, it's a will to power; but the majority of modern hindus are driven by this. It's not a surprise, all the religions are corrupt nowdays.

My argument against this combination of monotheism/polytheism is the same argument I have against whistleblowers alerting the public of conspiracy information on the internet: While what they say is true, knowing it changes nothing and it achieves nothing. What's more is the people in charge are aware of these whistleblowers, and they actually unknowingly feed into their plans.

Every desire we have leads to enslavement. Desire drives rebellion. Rebellion only achieves a new form of enslavement. This new enslavement is always greater than the preceding one which it displaced. Look at the rebellion happening in the world now, sparked by the internet. This only plays into the hands of those in charge. They will take on the solution, and have even greater power over us.
    Likewise with polytheism, its just an imbalance of power for one side or the other. Power can take any form, and those in control are masters of changing forms. For example we are even enslaved to democracy via materialism. We are actually enslaved to ourselves. Such a nation of slaves aren't going to displace anything.

The solution always remains the same: relinquish your desires to God and serving others, and you cannot be controlled. You deprive those above you of power (on however small a scale). And you will spread this attitude, hopefully having effects larger than yourself. If this attitude pervaded all of society, we would have no leader besides God. The society would function automatically without government of any kind.
    The only reason our whole society degrades into a police state is people giving up their power to leaders through indulgence. And then they wonder why they end up enslaved - they created their own enslavement.

Even us arguing about this on this forum is another form of this enslavement. My informing you of this, is part of the enslavement. What am I doing productive to serve others and to serve God right now? Nothing. I am enslaved right now, to the internet, as are you when you reply to this.

I would be very happy if we could all leave the internet.. I think I will achieve this soon.
    Last edited by rat1; 02-09-2012 at 05:38 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    I recently just found out about Chaldean Numerology. Its pretty interesting, but I'm having a hard time finding some clear cut meanings for the numbers. If anyone can find a good link, I would be very grateful

Here is a link I found to get started: http://www.professionalnumerology.co...eansystem.html

After doing this I got obsessed with counting everything and reducing it, so be warned!

Post your numbers if you want as well. My name comes out to 5, which I think is personality. My birthday comes out to 4, which is my destiny, possibly. There's more, but I feel that these are the most important.
    http://www.professionalnumerology.co...alculator.html

This is interesting. I never tried the Chaldean before. I tried it with my username first which is personally significant

You entered: AYLEN
    There are 5 letters in your name.
    Those 5 letters total to 15
    There are 3 vowels and 2 consonants in your name.

Description

This is a number of occult significance, of magic and mystery; but as a rule it does not represent the higher side of occultism, its meaning being that the persons represented by it will use every art of magic they can to carry out their purpose. If associated with a good or fortunate single number, it can be very lucky and powerful, but if associated with one of the peculiar numbers, such as a 4 or an 8, the person it represents will not hesitate to use any sort of art, or even ''black-magic," to gain what he or she desires. It is peculiarly associated with "good talkers," often with eloquence, gifts of music and art and a dramatic personality, combined with a certain voluptuous temperament and strong personal magnetism. For obtaining money, gifts, and favours from others it is a fortunate number.

# 15
    A fortunate number, especially, if connected with the arts and sciences. Power over others is the interpretation of this number. Persons represented by this number will exhaust every method, to gain what they desire. It is associated with the gift of the gab. There is strong personal magnetism. Bondage to materialism is not the way to go! There will be more than one source of income, and they will earn well throughout life. Support from people of position is certain. Ability to free themselves (mentally), from whatever restriction is holding them back. Creature comforts are assured. Personal life is well supported. Rough weather at home, for those with a prominent 3 in the birth date.

Dell, Alcoa, Shakira & Rekha are some 15s

The Magician (I believe this is also my tarot card based on birthdate)

15 is a number of deep esoteric significance, the alchemy vibration through which all magic is manifested. It's extremely lucky and carries the essence of enchantment with it. 15 is associated with "good talkers," eloquence of speech, and the gifts of music, art, and the drama. It bestows upon the person or entity represented by it a dramatic temperament and strong personal magnetism; a curiously compelling charisma.

The 15 vibration is especially fortunate for obtaining money, gifts, and favors from others, because of its powerful appeal to the altruistic nature of people. However, there are no roses without thorns, and the ancients warn that 15 rules the lower levels of occultism when it is associated with the single numbers 4 or 8. Such people will use every art of magic--even black magic, hypnosis, and mental suggestion--to carry out their purpose. Or the contrary is true. The 4 or 8 person will become the victim of others using the same methods. Consequently, if the 15th is the birth date, and the name number is 4, 13, 22 or 31, the spelling of the name should be changed to equal a Compound number that reduces to the Single number 1, such as 10 or 19. If the birth date is the 15th, and the name number is 8, 17, or 26, the spelling should be changed to equal the number 6 or 24. If the name number is 15, and the person was born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th, the name number should be changed to equal 6 or 24.

It's important to read the section beginning on Page 211 about the numbers 4 and 8 for a fuller understanding of the reason behind this advice.
    Other than this warning, the Compound number 15 is extremely fortunate. If you were born on the 15th day of any month, and the Compound number of your name is also a 15, you're blessed with the ability to bring great happiness to others and to shine much light into the darkness, assuming you don't use this magical and fortunate vibration for selfish purposes. http://eminekarakaya.blogspot.com/20...umerology.html

I don't have a 4 or and 8 fortunately or a 3.

~~~

And this one is with my real name.

Description

This is a number of thoughtful deduction, retrospection, and mental superiority over one's fellows, but as it seems to belong completely to the mental plane, the persons it represents, are likely to put all material things on one side — not because they have to, but because they wish to do so. For this reason it is neither fortunate nor unfortunate, for either depends on the mental outlook of the person it represents. It can be all powerful, but it is just as often indifferent according to the will or desire of the person.

Mental and professional brilliance is the hallmark of this name! But it is debatable whether a 30 will turn it to realistic benefit. Often, the only intent is to improve oneself through one's work; they transcend the material realm. Favors scholarship, undoubtedly. 30 is a number of thoughtful deduction, perception, and mental superiority over one's fellows. But as it seems to belong completely to the intellectual realm, the person it represents is likely to place materialism aside not because they have to, but because they wish to do so. 30 understands and helps others easily. Also takes on some challenges considered impossible by others, if only to prove it unto themselves.

Wachovia, MetLife, Eli Lilly & Co, Will Smith, Diane Lane, Hilary Swank, Rajiv Gandhi & Alisha Chinai and are famous 30s.

The Loner--Meditation

This is a number of retrospection, thoughtful deduction, and mental superiority over others. However, it belongs completely to the mental plane, and those represented by it often put all material things to the side, not because they have to, but because they wish to do so. Consequently the Compound number 30 is neither fortunate nor unfortunate, because it can be either, depending entirely upon desire of the person (or entity) it represents. The vibration of 30 can be all-powerful, but it is often indifferent, according to the will of the person. Those whose name equals 30, or who were born on the 30th day of any month, generally count few people as their friends. They tend to be taciturn loners, preferring to be alone with their own thoughts. Social functions and public gatherings are not their style. 30 doesn't deny happiness or success, but fulfillment is more often found in retreating from the chaos of the market place, so that one's mental superiority may be used to develop something worthwhile to the world…to write ideas which may change the world…or to protect and develop one's personal talents, such as art or other gifts. It indicates a lonely, yet frequently rewarding life pattern.
    http://eminekarakaya.blogspot.com/20...umerology.html

~~~

This is my other one with real name

Pythagorean
    Description

The 9 Soul Number: Your internal self is happy when you resolve problems with your family.

The 7 Personality: People see you as a person who likes to be alone. You have good memory. Furthermore, you are a spiritual person.

Total Name Number 7: You are a mysterious person. Sometimes you need to be careful what you say, otherwise you can quickly offend somebody. <--

Last edited by Aylen; 06-02-2014 at 04:40 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW