Thread: Timewave Zero Theory

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I type Terrence Mckenna as my identical Ne-IEE, but I'm open to him being other types.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    I type Terrence Mckenna as my identical Ne-IEE, but I'm open to him being other types.
    what type is timecube guy?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Well, I find the theory particularly fascinating because throughout my life I've experienced flashes of premonitions at random, which I seem to have absolutely no control over. It's almost as if I'm experiencing glitches in time. For instance, there are times when I'll often know exactly what someone is about to say before it's even said. Or I'll get an extremely strong gut feeling that something is about to happen and often times I'm right about this. At times I will experience dreams that actually happen later in reality. I also experience a lot of deja vu.

These 'glitches' became increasingly frequent after I experienced what I would describe as a short lived spiritual awakening back in 2009. This first became evident to me when I was at a work function that was giving out door prizes. My number flashed bright and vividly in my head, and I heard the woman call out my number before she actually did. When she did call out my number I remember I let out this loud gasp, not at the fact that I had won, but at the fact that I had foresaw it before it had actually happened. Later that day I experienced the "awakening". After that, occurrences like those began to happen on a very frequent basis... I'd say for around a 6 month period.

During this time also I experienced a lot of intuitive visions. One of them being that all of time & everything in existence has always "been" there, on a long plane & we were only experiencing fragments of it at a time, almost like a strip of film being played.

These "glitches" and visions don't happen so much anymore, as I feel my judgment is now clouded over again and I no longer feel very in tune with my inner self. It's like I'm sleeping again. I suppose you could say that I'm no longer "enlightened".

Wow, I hope you all don't think I'm crazy. I promise, I wasn't on any drugs. lol
    It almost sounds like a manic episodes, I've had periods where I've been like this, but it's different, it's like I think I'm super productive and I generally get a lot of stuff done but often when I look back at it, I'm only somewhat productive and what I did could have been better.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hkkmr i don't think you guys are talking about the same thing
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I find the theory particularly fascinating because throughout my life I've experienced flashes of premonitions at random, which I seem to have absolutely no control over. It's almost as if I'm experiencing glitches in time. For instance, there are times when I'll often know exactly what someone is about to say before it's even said. Or I'll get an extremely strong gut feeling that something is about to happen and often times I'm right about this. At times I will experience dreams that actually happen later in reality. I also experience a lot of deja vu.

These 'glitches' became increasingly frequent after I experienced what I would describe as a short lived spiritual awakening back in 2009. This first became evident to me when I was at a work function that was giving out door prizes. My number flashed bright and vividly in my head, and I heard the woman call out my number before she actually did. When she did call out my number I remember I let out this loud gasp, not at the fact that I had won, but at the fact that I had foresaw it before it had actually happened. Later that day I experienced the "awakening". After that, occurrences like those began to happen on a very frequent basis... I'd say for around a 6 month period.

During this time also I experienced a lot of intuitive visions. One of them being that all of time & everything in existence has always "been" there, on a long plane & we were only experiencing fragments of it at a time, almost like a strip of film being played.

These "glitches" and visions don't happen so much anymore, as I feel my judgment is now clouded over again and I no longer feel very in tune with my inner self. It's like I'm sleeping again. I suppose you could say that I'm no longer "enlightened".

Uh... I hope none of you think I'm crazy. I promise, I wasn't on any drugs. lol
    Forewarning, this is cheesy...

When I was about 13 or 14, I was going to Christian boot camp at the time, I was shooting archery and trying to earn the different awards for scoring points at various distances. By my last lesson I had made it to the final challenge or whatever they called it, and after coming down to my final arrow, I realized that I needed a 9 or 10 on this last shot to get the award. It was going to be my last year at the camp, so it was literally down to the wire for me to do this thing that I had been working towards for the last 3 years. So I pulled back the last arrow and held it in my cheek. It had been raining that morning; I hadn't been shooting my best because the arrows would get wet sitting in the quiver and no matter how much I rubbed them off I couldn't really make them perfect, and it bothered me, and so I was off for most of the day. I heard the little droplets all around falling on the leaves. I thought to myself, not really in words, but I just sort of knew, that when a drop of water hit my face, I would let go of the arrow, and it would be a bullseye.

And it happened.

I told myself that if it worked, I would believe in God. Whoops...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Or I'll get an extremely strong gut feeling that something is about to happen and often times I'm right about this.
    Without any precedent beforehand?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh Terrence Mckenna, insuperable peddler of sweet nothings, how i have missed your hypnotic sophistry.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie View Post
    Oh Terrence Mckenna, insuperable peddler of sweet nothings, how i have missed your hypnotic sophistry.
    You know Miyagi?

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    hkkmr i don't think you guys are talking about the same thing
    I think it's a similar experience, but people express and experience it based on their own perspective.

Can you please go into more detail, Hkkmr? I wouldn't exactly say that I felt more productive, though I will say that I felt like my IQ somehow went up by a lot during that short time. This was even evident when I was in school. I would finish my work faster than anyone in my class & make top grades with little to no effort. It was bizarre. I would also spend a lot of my time in deep meditation and I'd only listen to classical music on the radio (saying a lot for someone who had previously never listened to it before). I also felt more happiness in those 6 months than I had ever felt in my entire life. I would describe the feeling as being similar to falling in love. The smallest thing would bring me tears of joy. It was a lovely feeling.
    I think it's a form of mania, I felt a lot of euphoria as well/etc. It is a bit like falling in love. I do think however, that people express/experience this sort of situation differently, and that expression and experience is different based on information preferences.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You know Miyagi?
    Yes sir I do. Ter-Ter and I go way back. I suppose it was my fault the spark died between the two of us. My standards were much too high. I could not resist the temptation to subject his views and assertions to the punishing light of reason. Things went downhill from there.

Though after all these years, still I will concede: ain't nobody can spin a tall tale like my dear old Ter-Ter.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, Miyagi don't know what he mean. Miyagi just say.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think it's a similar experience, but people express and experience it based on their own perspective.

I think it's a form of mania, I felt a lot of euphoria as well/etc. It is a bit like falling in love. I do think however, that people express/experience this sort of situation differently, and that expression and experience is different based on information preferences.
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...-jesse-jackson
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I told myself that if it worked, I would believe in God. Whoops...
    LOL

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionicgerbil View Post
    what type is timecube guy?
    I'm not really sure because a lot of his writing illegible. haha
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intuitive visions ... all of time & everything in existence has always "been" there, on a long plane & we were only experiencing fragments of it at a time, almost like a strip of film being played.
    Mentally mapping objects and relations between them into other objects and relations while preserving some or all of the structure of the original is just a standard tool of mathematicians and theoretical physicists, and part of the base intuition needed for aptitude in those fields. The relevant buzz-word is "morphisms".
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker