Thread: Might as well

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Might as well.

Well if anyone is interested in trying to VI me, I figure I might as well show you a video or two of me. Even though I don't know if I totally believe in the effectiveness of VI >_>

My hair is a mess because I recently woke up

Some of you know my past typings, that's ok, if you are going to confirm it or whatever that's fine.

There are a couple videos I posted a couple years ago, where I talked somewhat about my beliefs. I took them down since then because my beliefs have changed quite a bit since then, and did not want anyone to think that is what I believe now. I will reupload and post those when I have the time.

Ok, here's the only old video I am willing to reupload. It cuts off because... the things I said afterward are kind of embarrassing >.< but yeah, I don't mind showing the stuff before the cutoff. This was from a couple years ago, mind you, so I don't know if it makes a difference let me remind you, that I do not necessarily believe all the stuff I said, still.

Last edited by Taknamay; 01-22-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for keeping your video brief.

Though you do not appear continually beset by grief you bear a fair resemblance to an associate of mine who is a rather incontrovertible EII. Take that for what it's worth, i.e. quite possibly not much.

To what extent or in what ways do you estimate your behavior is shaped by exposure to toxoplasmosis gondii spread via shit-dust accumulated betwixt your feline's toes?

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpyrosos View Post
    To what extent or in what ways do you estimate your behavior is shaped by exposure to toxoplasmosis gondii spread via shit-dust accumulated betwixt your feline's toes?
    Well, as an estimate... zero? I don't really know if that can be measured, though.
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Well, as an estimate... zero? I don't really know if that can be measured, though.
    Perhaps not internally but it's possible your fellows have noted changes. What issues do you identify with determining potential quantitative and qualitative changes in behavior (incl. idiosyncratic cognitive patterns) resulting from toxo infection?

Also, kindly provide your definition and expectations of "visual identification".

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Visual identification" is judging socionic type on the basis of appearance, right? D:

And I do not really know much about the other thing you are talking about, so I am clueless as how to answer ._.
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    "Visual identification" is judging socionic type on the basis of appearance, right? D:
    I see two general approaches:
    • Determining type from the shape of the face, body, and head, i.e. physiognomy, somatypology, and phrenology.
    • Determining type from qualities of physical behavior, e.g. body language, facial expressions, gaze, gait, mood, tone of voice, style and state of attire, etc.

Others will disagree but I find the former generally hasty and error-prone, especially when used as a stand-alone tool. I regard the latter more reliable because it draws from a wider range of data, and its efficacy is increased when it is integrated into a broader analysis (incl. writing samples, intertype relations, surgency, explanatory style, ontological assumptions, affective lability, socio-political inclinations, etc.). That said I think certain loose correlations do exist between physical appearance and type, and in particular I increasingly find myself taking special note of people's eyes to help ascertain the nature of their IM characteristics.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Yeah, that's how I understood it as well. That's why I used the word "appearance" because that can encompass both physical and behavioral appearances.
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm leaning towards LII. Interesting analysis
    Last edited by Revan; 01-26-2012 at 02:45 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj/ LII