1 14.29%
  • Beta

1 14.29%
  • Gamma

0 0%
  • Delta

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Threaded View

Banned
    TIM
    Enneagram 8
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me! Please, that is (Transkar / Ron Mexico)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello forum. I have been studying Socionics for about 4 or 5 months now, but I have noticed I can be bad when it comes to typing people. Anyways, if you could type me that owuld be great. My pictures are above and some bullets about me are below.

1. I enjoy debating with people, no matter who they are, especially teachers and professors. However, if I sense someone is not really into it then I will not do it because I feel like it throws off the rhythm of the situation/conversation. I don't like being typed as a pseudo-intellectual asshole.

2. I can be over-dramatic and outlandish, but it is usually not serious. It is usually to make people laugh.

3. I tend to be impulsive.

4. I like history, philosophy, geology, geography, estimation, stats, creating new products and organizations, economics, politics, adventure, fantasies. I can remember historical dates and where countries are located.

5. I have always been known to think on my feet and on the go. I usually can do great with a small amount of information where everyone else is left in the dark.

6. I like causing chaos for the fun of it sometimes and have been known to troll just because it was fun.

7. I am usually a quick learner and can be very competitive when it comes to debating.

8. I like doing sports that require lots of speed.

9. I can be shifty, crafty, and sneaky.

10. I have a knack for falling for the artistic type of woman who is mysterious, humble, and kind.

11. I love animals and learning about them, though I can see the rational in hunting and have watched animals being killed on youtube......more because I was curious about how they slaughter them or what happens. I would never hurt animals though.

12. I love the unknown.

13. I like writing poetry when I am depressed.

14. I think about philosophy all the time and new ideas about the universe and all of reality.

15. I have a very hard time with repetition and remembering laws.

16. I like making and breaking peace.

17. I like being the center of attention but usually downplay it in front of people.

18. I have been known to have trouble with empathy.

19. I tend to be conservative with my social views but mostly have a live and let live attitude. I'm not die-hard about causes and don't really care for them.

20. I am a good dancer

21. I don't mind being by myself but I do need social interaction to be happy.

22. I like playing the game, "Would you rather do this or this"

21. I have suspected myself as ILE.

Hope this clears it up. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ron Mexico; 12-03-2011 at 12:18 AM.