Thread: Tron Legacy

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tron Legacy

I haven't seen the original, but I was surprised the new one I actually like and was good. Warning SpoilERS!!

Kevin Flynn: A DA SEI programmer who creates a modified copy of himself: Clue. He always see the other counterpoint, plus his whole zen like mindset. Has become relatively inert. Reminds me of Phil Jackson. Could also be ILE.
    Tron: I think the original programmer who was Tron is ILE. Just a guess. Considered LSI or SLE too.
    Clue: Tentatively typing clue SEI or EIE... others considered: LSI, ILE, LSE. His aim is "perfection" of the system. A closed loop. Which makes me think he's a DA or CD. Flynn made a mistake in creation and disregarded VS possiblities, which leads to the destruction of the ISO's.
    There is also some obvious comparison to ******. Which would make Clue the EIE(LSI alt) supervisor and share a DA (CD alt) style but much more forceful and active in his values.
    Cora: A vortical-synergistic creation of the Grid due to its design. Her type is.....IDK she still seems like a new creation, gullible and childlike. Partially programmed? A VS created VS?
    Sam Flynn: ILE?SLE? IDK KFlynn and Clue seem the easiest to type, they are the most developed. A bit rash in his actions, doesn't see the counterpoints, just attacks opportunities. He goes straight towards the obvious solutions to what he wants.
    Zuse: A player, very flamboyant, "plays all the angles" to survive and benefit. EIE?
    Last edited by jughead; 06-13-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Creepy-pokeball

The main actor is an ENFj 3, like a different version of Ryan Reynolds. I think they were going for the Star Trek/Chris Pine concept, except that he's an oddly rare ISFj 3, so it was a close match, I guess. The lead female is an ENTp 3. Look up her real name, lol. It isnt what the screen shows ^_^ Whatshisname, the elder male, is an ISFp --I'm assuming 6.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The chick was good-looking.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is like a case study in why thinking styles should not be used to type.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    This thread is like a case study in why thinking styles should not be used to type.
    That sounds time consuming lol.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kevin Flynn: SEI
    Sam Flynn: SEE. Impulsive son of a bitch, could be SLE due to big-heartedness not being a major part of his personality.
    Clue: LII (a la Robespierre)
    Cora: IEI? ILE? Untypable, not really a major personality.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

old jeff bridges - sei

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged