Threaded View

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Mating Calls

So, if the mating call for ESE's is, "Help! I am really good with logic and stuff but I suck at social stuff!" then is the LII mating call "Help! I am really good with social stuff but I suck at logic and stuff!"

And now I will list all of your suggestions, and see what kind of list we get.

The following mating calls are listed SENDING the call.

ILE
    Being awkward. *Insert pseudo-philosophical and scientific babble here*

SEI
    *I made these fresh pastries and I'm eating them and they're so yummy I could die, see the look of pleasure on my face, don't you wish you had some of my pastries*

ESE
    "Help! I am really good with social stuff but I suck at logic and stuff!"

LII
    "Help! I am really good with logic and stuff but I suck at social stuff!"

EIE

LSI

SLE
    "Hey baby, I drive a bimmer!" *brags about list of accomplishments then proceeds to grab ass*

IEI
    *smile & walk away* ... *Show up, run away. Lie low. Show up, run away. Repeat a lot until they throw the right Pokeball at you a few times.*

SEE
    I will make one or two moves, like buying you (the ILI) a drink and stating that you're (the ILI is) attractive, but I (the SEE) will shy away at any sign that I (theSEE) misinterpret to mean you (the ILI)are not cuddling with me (the SEE) this very second.

ILI
    Help, I stare at you (the SEE) when you're (the SEE) not looking because you're (the SEE) full of beautiful life, but when you look in my (the ILI's) direction, (you [the SEE]are the center of attention, and to show you (the SEE) I'm (the ILI is) looking at you (the SEE) like all the other people are who are smiling at your (the SEE's)antics might be disadvantageous) then I I(the ILI)will look away from you (the SEE) . . . into the ether like I (the ILI) am autistic and intellectual and grasping the patterns in the universe--and from my (the ILI's)peripheral vision and from people who confide in me (the ILI), it works. You (the SEE)stop like the sun in the sky and just sort of stare at me (the ILI).

If you (the SEE) clearly like me (the ILI), too, I (the ILI)may then be very straightforward about liking you (the SEE).*

LIE

ESI

LSE
    "Now offering fully-trained wife! Comes complete with skills for cooking, childbearing, and general household management! Limited supply, get yours today!"
    *applicant must fulfull all prerequisits outlined in form B and be willing to live according to subsection 8

EII
    "Hello...Iama quietand friendlyguy, friendlyguy. Ineeda companion forever forever."

IEE
    "I'm most assuredly interested but don't have the wherewithal to make the initiative, so hurry your ass up and kiss me lazy son of a bitch."

SLI
    Idle caveman grunts towards the object of his affection, maybe the occasional eyebrow raise/furrow to indicate sexual maturity and prowess.
    Last edited by Taknamay; 10-26-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse