TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Since it's been a Socionics board.
    Oh wait that's right. How could I forget about Ooogo and McNew?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    Oh baby, I love it when you talk dirty to me. Do it. More. Plz.

But yeah, more so than you can, dear. To think you typed me about five different types within a span of two days *sigh*
    Shut up, twat. You're embarrassing your fool self.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Shut up, twat. You're embarrassing your fool self.
    No, I'm really not, lol

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    Robyn, stop being a passive-aggressive twit. You can't even fully define extraversion or differentiate it from other psychological or sociological phenomenon.
    Calm down, dude. Who cares if someone disagrees with your self-typing? It doesn't change who you are. Who you are is still determined by you, who you choose to be.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Answer the question Jadae and I won't head butt you

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Calm down, dude. Who cares if someone disagrees with your self-typing? It doesn't change who you are. Who you are is still determined by you, who you choose to be.
    ESE

Creepy-pokeball

My type itself isnt a concern. I could care less if I was an INTj with massive cutting issues, because I'd still be that, if it existed.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It got even better, do not under any circumstances move this thread, DA. It's war in here and death, shoot the women and children first, people with bad AIDS second. No, I mean, a party is crap without people.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    Antagonistic dumbassery
    No, I gave you hypotheticals, which you would know if you were conversing like a normal person, instead of magically believing alcohol is instant-extroversion. However, you can only converse, or yell, when intoxicated. Speaking of which, I am fairly sure I aid at least 10 times as many words as you did during your entire visit. I had to monolgue, which I loathe doing, just to keep you entertained, since you cannot conversate. Then, I inverted and began to repress everything, because it became obvious that you were a parasitic amoeba. At any rate, I only gave you a conclusion in MBTI. You seriously have issues with basic, coherent logic and common sense.

Had you been a decent person, I would have told you good luck in the future, and would have helped you look out for people you may jive better with. I felt simutaneously bad for your circumstances in life and bad for myself for what you did. In other words, I would have been nice about the entire scenario. Instead, you went the classy social assassination route, and decided to drag people with no personal boundaries themselves into it by attaching yourself to them to make them feel what you wished them to feel. Disgusting.

Do not quote me any further. This was my last quote. Any further quotes will be reported, but likely ignored, since the system is flawed.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    ESE
    Haha thank you sir for expressing your opinion, yet again. I think you are the most vocal one on this forum about me as ESE. Perhaps you're right, I haven't been as active here lately, haven't thought about socionics much. I'm still leaning towards LSE. Oh well. How have you been, good sir?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, more threads like this and I'm going to meet every single person on here.

I'm still leaning towards LSE. Oh well. How have you been, good sir?
    Ditch Christendom, it's the only way. Denounce ye evil spirit...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh anyway, how can you be LSE if it doesn't exist, seeing you talk about basic logic, whatever that means, Jadae?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Earth calling Jadae, mayday, mayday, do you read me? Report me eleven times if it is positive, ignore me twenty seven times if it is negative.

We're going to beat the system, beat it now. Hah.

Sorry about that, I got high on myself again.

But answer the question, Jadae.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh for crying out loud, this thread is called mating calls for a reason, Jadae, do not do this to me. I don't know, I've got cake, you likey cakey, yum-yum. Come on, answer the question, Jade. I'm going to have to cry to hkkmr if you don't. Write him a random complaint letter genererator myself and that is hard frigging work to come up with such gibberish. Do it for me, hell, I'm going to appear in tiny chat again so you and Ashton can ban me again.

A favour for a favour.

What do you say?

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    Do not quote me any further. This was my last quote. Any further quotes will be reported, but likely ignored, since the system is flawed.
    I am quoting you for the report/warning. I look forward to it. I mean, you never had to speak to me to begin with - I simply stated an opinion, agreeing with Abbie.

Anyways, I'm not going to go into this anymore. If you want to blame your own issues on me, if that makes you feel better, then go right ahead.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ehhh, I'm going to have to report you if he doesn't do that himself, Roro. Really, how can one be so heartless and actually not do it, and just talk about it. It's really beyond me.

Shame on you, Jadae. Shame on you...

Nah, kidding. I won't do that
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-27-2012 at 10:26 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I get hungary and my energy source runs scarce so my dual (Jadae) jumps into action and takes me out to the most lovely places to eat.

That's a really great mating call, if there was ever one.

See you later, honey.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah that's gay
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what? what do you mean? what would you do?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing as how robyn's only use of tinychat is to watch herself on cam and garner comments and not actually contribute 1 cent to conversation, I would agree with what jadae has said thus far. I'd also like to point out that back on perC she changed her type about once a month and flirted with all the men of that type, her motivations are unknown yet easy to infer based on Jadae's story and my own personal experience with most internet whores.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Seeing as how robyn's only use of tinychat is to watch herself on cam and garner comments and not actually contribute 1 cent to conversation, I would agree with what jadae has said thus far. I'd also like to point out that back on perC she changed her type about once a month and flirted with all the men of that type, her motivations are unknown yet easy to infer based on Jadae's story and my own personal experience with most internet whores.
    Oh and I thought you were responding to me. Sorry.
    -

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah I was responding to you at first, cuz your comment was made me uncomfortable listening to it, lol.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

oh yeah I was responding to you at first, cuz your comment was made me uncomfortable listening to it, lol.
    What are talking about? It's romantic.
    -

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*hurls*

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

*hurls*
    LOL we would have major conflicts over that LOL.
    -

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    i don't believe in homosexuality.I think that the vast majority of gays are actually bisexual who ended up being so hardcore about their gayness because of the gender roles ,the unquestionable acceptance of the conditioning and their will to keep it simple and to belong somewhere.Sexuality is more about chemistry.That is,you may fall head over heels for a "less typically feminine" woman at some point in your life.Now,I am sure that you have already met "less typically feminine" women and maybe many of them but try to avoid thinking in groups.it will only take a person =O
    I can confirm this.

2012 was wisdom-out-of-every-hole year ahhhhhh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234