Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I deleted it

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I deleted it...

    a;sdlgiadogji

    Yeah, it was stupid and compulsive! it was probably getting late too.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  2. #2
    Creepy-bg

    Default Re: Quadra by argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    Delta: Pivotal defensiveness
    Perhaps I'm dense but can you explain what you mean by this?

  3. #3
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,635
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I disagree, can't see any similar pattern.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Posts
    3,249
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Specify a weakness, and use that in defense, (not in offence).
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

    "Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

  5. #5
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,704
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice way of saying the same thing in different ways for each quadra. I already got your point from the last thread, stop posting pointless information. If you want to start posting about slander's link to arguments, that is fine and post it in the off-topic section.

    Defending your ego in a archaic manner when you have been defeated is unanimous regardless if your type or quadra the majority of the time.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Quadra by argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    when a person feels like he or she is "knocked off base" while argruing, either the person will:

    Gamma: resort to an old value system, become more traditional

    Beta: I'm cooler than you, you look stupid...

    Alpha: become more radical

    Delta: Pivotal defensiveness


    thoughts?
    No.

    I think the similarities between the types of each quarda are overblown.

  7. #7
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Quadra by argument

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    when a person feels like he or she is "knocked off base" while argruing, either the person will:

    Gamma: resort to an old value system, become more traditional

    Beta: I'm cooler than you, you look stupid...

    Alpha: become more radical

    Delta: Pivotal defensiveness


    thoughts?
    No.

    I think the similarities between the types of each quarda are overblown.
    I kind of agree... There is some general tendency, but no rule. When you visit the quadra subsections of this forum, you can see the differences between quadras. It's funny sometimes . It doesn't mean that everyone in the quadra behaves the same way
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  8. #8
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Quadra by argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    Gamma: resort to an old value system, become more traditional
    No.
    dun dun dun. hey look everybody it's god! how's it going dude?!
    asd

  9. #9
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Quadra by argument

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicism
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    dun dun dun. hey look everybody it's god! how's it going dude?!
    It's pretty chill up here.. how my mortal niggaz doin'?
    bad man, but seriously what's with the weather? i know we pollute, but seriously, cut us a break. kids gotta get to soccer, knwwhatimean?
    asd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •