Thread: Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark wins the Lamest Delta Movie of the Year Award!!!

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark wins the Lamest Delta Movie of the Year Award!!!

omg, you just have to bask in the Delta-ness of this movie. It was absolutely the lamest, most badly-acted movie I have seen in ages, and it was FILLED with nothing but deltas. Even the construction workers holding the 'road work' signs on the street were deltas. Hell, even the monsters were probably deltas. I laughed out loud several times because of the bad acting. I laughed out loud again because I VI'd the psychiatrist's baldness pattern as he stepped out of the car, and I was laughing constantly while he was talking, because I swear to you he looked *exactly* like Rick DeLong, and he seemed to be an IEE who was a really bad actor. (This was a psychiatrist who came to visit the little girl because she was supposedly imagining monsters, and he says that he thinks he needs to find her a stronger medication - and that was the icing on the cake.) (so that's where Rick's been all this time.) The old SLI caretaker guy has this horrible 'accident,' and nobody bothers asking what on earth happened to him, and they just go on living there like nothing is wrong. The monsters are really not that aggressive or scary or powerful, they are just kind of wimpy, but they do eventually become dangerous. The monsters are 'hungry,' another delta theme. They can't stand to have light shining on them, which is sort of a Si-valuing 'pain' theme, and not even the slightest bit Se-valuing - they just run away and hide when the light shines on them. The little girl mentions that she is on a gluten-free diet. The two main characters seem to be, possibly, an EII and LSE - at least that's what I think they are. The little girl might be EII. The violence in the movie had a very weak feeling to it, a Se-PoLR feeling.

There was another couple who were in the theatre with me when I watched this. They left and didn't come back. I got a good look at them, because they were leaving as I was coming back from a trip to the bathroom - they were probably Betas, poor things.

This movie was somehow pathetic and absolutely wonderful at the same time. And alas, it has an uncertain ending which suggests, heaven forbid, a sequel might be on the way.

I am ashamed to be a delta today.

I *loved* this movie. It was awesome and I am going to have to go see it again. I hope they make a sequel. If they don't, I will make the sequel myself.

This movie gets three thumbs down. All deltas should be required to see it.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the laugh this morning, Nicole
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're welcome, and I sincerely enjoyed the movie and I really will see it again, actually

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the lamest most delta movie was All Roads Lead Home? OH, 'of the year'.

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I haven't seen 'All Roads Lead Home,' but I googled it, and it does look pretty lame. It's probably lamer than 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark,' because I actually enjoyed that movie and I'm worried that I won't get to go see it again because it might not be playing anymore when I try to go back. I liked it because it was a fantasy/horror movie. All Roads Lead Home looks like a realistic movie, so I might not like it. Not sure.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, don't see it! But I did think it was pretty deltish.