Thread: Satisfy My Curiosity

Kuriosity's the name Satisfaction's the game Kuriosity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Satisfy My Curiosity

Alright, I'm not entirely sure on my typing. I've had some false stabs at choosing one for myself, but I think I'll keep my speculations to myself to see what insight I'm given.

Here's some information about me:
    Born in August 20 years ago. I tend to be self-conscious. Looks don't matter to me, whether its others' looks or my own. I don't like it when people are mad at me, and I can't handle hearing shouting voices.

I don't follow trends or styles, but rather I do what I like and look how I choose. I graduated high school two years ago, and I was in online courses for graphic arts for a while. They failed to keep in contact, and I finally gave up trying. I plan to start college again next fall.

Music is close to my heart, beautiful music makes me feel better than anything else in the world. I love to sketch and paint; and I write bits and pieces of fictional stories all the time. I love reading books.

I love cats because their quiet and devious. I've only been in love once. I don't like being in crowds like in stores or malls or parties. But I don't like to be alone either. When out in public by myself I don't talk to people. I typically don't want anyone one to look at me, most of the time. In contrast, when in public with a good friend, I don't care if people talk to me, and I don't care the opinions of them either. As long as my company enjoys my presence that's all I care about.

I serve to please, I'm compassionate by nature. I love giving things to people because of their reactions or because I know they need/want whatever it is. I like helping people, especially if they deserve the help when no one else will.

I'm honest to a fault, which tends to screw myself over sometimes. I hate being lied to. I'd much rather painful truth than finding later the story was different. It hurts me more than truth ever could. I'm trustworthy and responsible, and I expect others to be the same, though I'm too often disappointed by the lack of such behavior. There's a lack of sense in people, and more often than not, they act and react predictably. There are few that I cannot predict the actions of. Its those that fascinate me the most.

I'm very aware of people's emotional states, most of the time even if there is no outward sign of that state. I push for positive energy, and motivating people into their responsibilities. I worry too much about things I have no control over. It devastates me when friends are angry with me.

Now, I know most of that may not pertain to much at all, but hopefully there will be something I can be told about myself that I just don't notice. I know pictures and things help also with it, but I don't feel comfortable with sharing stuff like that on the site. If it's all that important, PM me and I'll send you a link to my facebook, there's more information about myself there, including pictures.

Don't hold back anything. I've rambled random stuff off, to see what people think. Now I want honest responses to my random stuff. Do your worst, see if it satisfies me curiosity.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm going Delta NF for certain, leaning really strong to EII, and I'm gonna nail you down at Fi-EII
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea EII sounds really good for now. But do pm me your FB i'd like to take a look to see if VI matches as well.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Kuriosity's the name Satisfaction's the game Kuriosity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On my facebook also, is some of my poetry and random writings. Feel free to read them.

Okay, so, Ashton, what did you mean by 'dr'? I think I got the first part but that confuses me.

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too long; Didn't read

EDIT: I'm not speaking for myself here, I am just defining what "tl;dr" means.
    Last edited by Taknamay; 09-17-2011 at 03:59 PM.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriosity View Post
    On my facebook also, is some of my poetry and random writings. Feel free to read them.
    How exactly am I supposed to do that?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Joshu...00000448740271 add me, and this issue will be solved...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like it when people are mad at me, and I can't handle hearing shouting voices.
    Sounds like Se as vulnerable function.

I don't like being in crowds like in stores or malls or parties. But I don't like to be alone either.
    Don't like too many people but still don't want to lose connection -> feeling type.

When out in public by myself I don't talk to people. I typically don't want anyone one to look at me, most of the time. In contrast, when in public with a good friend, I don't care if people talk to me, and I don't care the opinions of them either. As long as my company enjoys my presence that's all I care about.
    Shyness related to introversion, exceptionally unobtrusive (another Se-polr hint?). However, friends ease the tension -> feeling again imho. (as well as the bolded part)

I serve to please, I'm compassionate by nature. I love giving things to people because of their reactions or because I know they need/want whatever it is. I like helping people, especially if they deserve the help when no one else will.
    Sounds like Enneagram type 2, but fits generally well with feeling types, too.

I'm honest to a fault, which tends to screw myself over sometimes. I hate being lied to. I'd much rather painful truth than finding later the story was different. It hurts me more than truth ever could. I'm trustworthy and responsible, and I expect others to be the same, though I'm too often disappointed by the lack of such behavior.
    very -heavy, imho

There's a lack of sense in people, and more often than not, they act and react predictably. There are few that I cannot predict the actions of. Its those that fascinate me the most.
    Looking for the Ne in people?

I'm very aware of people's emotional states, most of the time even if there is no outward sign of that state. I push for positive energy, and motivating people into their responsibilities. I worry too much about things I have no control over. It devastates me when friends are angry with me.
    Again, very strong + signs of -polr-like problems with conflict/confrontation.

Now I want honest responses to my random stuff. Do your worst, see if it satisfies me curiosity.
    Well, I have to agree with the others. If all this is true, you seem to be a paragon of the EII type. I think it's also safe to say that Fi is also your subtype.

But actually, your avatar is an obvious sign for at least being INFx.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by walker31 View Post
    Your description fits a introvert. I think you're ESI. I hope so, we dont have that many on here. Delta (valued: ) or Gamma (valued: .)http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quadra
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    I don't like it when people are mad at me, and I can't handle hearing shouting voices.
    Sounds like Se as vulnerable function.
    ^
    INFj>INFp

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, stupid IEI. Get your facts straight before I spank you.

I push for positive energy, and motivating people into their responsibilities.
    Words in bold = Ne
    Words in italic = Fi

No Se there for you my dear.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I push for positive energy, and motivating people into their responsibilities. I worry too much about things I have no control over.
    creative POLR. ESI is still my guess.
    I think the bolded part (first quote) correlates more with devalued Ni rather than Ne polr. Also, what Reuben said.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if that appears to fit, there are more hints towards devalued Se (or even Se-polr) than creative Se. EII is the more natural choice for her imho.

Nonsense.. besides, you can't really pull functions out of a peice of text
    Didn't you do exactly the same a post before that one?
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I was guessing how she utillized Se and Ne from her description. He singled out words and suggested that they applied to exclusively to two functions.
    I don't see a major difference here. Even if I think this dismantling of sentences is not too useful, you also based your statement on a snippet of her description.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO Introvert and Static type - that also means Rational, of course. The reasons are a Fields (rule-based) base view and Static Ego (explicative).

Regarding the latter, one could see how the description can literally apply to an Ethical Irrational Introvert as well, however such attitudes of the Dynamic types are not asserted by themselves, but only performed [1]. "We should do" (no model) instead of "we should be" (model). The theory lacks detail here, except some specifications of some authors that Static Egos are analytical (Aushra, Gulenko), but my opinion uses the descriptions and my personal experience too, for instance the Dynamic concept of "this person is good" (usually Fe) means rather "good deeds", "feels good/nice", while the Static one (usually Fi) determines the portrait, the required builtin qualities.

Going further, I believe the OP describes a Ne Ego, especially through the statement "honest to a fault". Honesy is an ideal, while Se types often value it, it is not wordly and not always pratical or appropriate. Viewd this way (Se), it is a most stupid thing to loose ground in favor of pragmatists for such an ideal.

My opinion is that the OP describes an EII, but I would give all the Ne types another chance.
    ---

[1] - we also know, at least I know, that Fi and Ti types are antagonized by each other on rational (as in reason), conceptual grounds, unlike the Fe VS Te conflict over timely issues, like direction, purposes or planning.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model