Thread: The experience of an erupting christ complex:

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The experience of an erupting christ complex:

I would like to say I have finally conquered all oedipal conflict within my mind but it was quite difficult and demanded alot of power over the brainwashing imbedded in me. Now I stand before you all as a man who chronically wants to fuck his sister. This is unimportant because she is gone out of my life for the next year, alot of which can happen in that time. So safety is re-established through fasting adn so fourth. I will become in power and respectable in that time. I will follow in the exact path of christ. I must cleanse myself of each religion one at a time. Only then can I finally achieve absolute power. Absolute power lies in the knowledge of absolute religion. Absolute religion is the knowledge of nothing. Nothing is absolute religion. Absolute religion is absolutely nothing. Dadadadadadafadadadadaaa faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like the belief in christ, the belief in aliens is also a means of controlling population aspiration. Basically if you believe aliens exist, you are willing to stay in doors. Aliens are archetypes for technology and flying birds in the sky, traced back to the ancient ancestors. Aliens do exist. But they exist in the form of birds. Birdwatching is essentially the fear of aliens. Birdwatching is the fear of aliens. Birdwatching is the fear of aliens. Birdwatching is the instinctual fear of aliens. Aliens do not exist. Birdwatching is the instinctual fear of aliens. Aliens do exist, but they do not exist as you know it. Aliens are birds. Aliens are not here at the present moment. Birds are not a problem. Go buy a bird book for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In order to solve a christ complex you must listen to and honor all beliefs of the father. Likewise for the electra complex the beliefs of the mother must be honored. This is part of healing the complex in therapeutic psychology. The complex is initiated by religion but can be overcome through self enlightened understanding of how religion works in brainwashing individuals and creating self fulfilling patterns of evolution.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay, but honestly- you really don't have to get high or fast yourself to figure all this stuff out. The former will just make you unnecessarily get rid of your empathy and the latter will just cut yourself off from the pleasures of life.

Not telling you what to do I'm just sayin'. And I am your bossy big older INFp brother. So there.