Thread: A perfect Circle of Acquaintances and Friends

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A perfect Circle of Acquaintances and Friends

That is an archetypal message about what this forum is, and how to survive. You must form a perfect circle of acquaintances and friends through pure honesty of your beliefs. You cannot hide the beliefs; and yet at the same time you must always stay within constitutional rights of your beliefs. That is my point of slowly announcing to you all my beliefs about the forum, the truth about religion and all of existence. And yet I want you to all remember that throughout this sexual escapade, I am actually writing material for a thesis paper which I will publish on the true nature of sex and the church, the connection between religion and art and pedophilia, and the art of psychicism and power of satanism. I will have to publish this paper in a prestigious psychology magazine.

I will also have to create art at the same time. The art is a screaming maniac of guitar.
    I am going to have to learn some massive powers in the future and it will involve being a writer full time if possible, along with becoming a massive gothic person who holds out a flimsy job and a few other things. All of which I will make sure I can afford through medicare, but believe me I don't plan on lasting in that state long. I have a plan to get into a place of power, and it is unmistakable. I will simply have to begin fasting as soon as possible. By fasting I mean safe, religious fasting. You can fast for 40 days religiously and not at all harm your body. It is part of christianity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the video of the song which is a fuckin good song:

We must all be our creative inspirations for eachother. All the venom I spew to you all is my own form of religious self expression which I hope you forgive since it is the inspiration to my creative work which I am utilizing in the future. I therefor do claim rights to reserve all my own posts on this forum and compile them into a notepad document.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to need to have a final supper with my family. I've actually been organizing that unconsciously without realizing that.. over the past 4 weeks or so. But longer as well I have been moving toward the path of pure power for weeks, which is the also the path of righteousness.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can this be your theme song, rat?