Thread: Brock Lesnar

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar (UFC fighter) clearly has a PoLR in Fe. Great difficulty adjusting to people quickly. That makes him pretty clearly a ISTp. One hell of a big ISTp!

(EDIT: I picked too easy of a guy to type. I should try to argue he is an ENTJ!!! Then this discussion will heat up... )
    Last edited by Saberstorm; 08-09-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Delta ST. Actually OMG, he reminds me of myself even the accent haha

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Brock Lesnar (UFC fighter) clearly has a PoLR in Fe. Great difficulty adjusting to people quickly. That makes him pretty clearly a ISTp. One hell of a big ISTp!

(EDIT: I picked too easy of a guy to type. I should try to argue he is an ENTJ!!! Then this discussion will heat up... )
    That's not Fe-POLR. But I don't disagree that he's delta ST or maybe even Fe-POLR (for other reasons though). I actually thought he's an easygoing guy.

Here he is with Jimmy Fallon (IEE), possibly his dual:

Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious SLE is obvious.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Obvious SLE is obvious.
    Just waiting on you know who with you know what.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTJ

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI.

Beta st but introverted

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    LSI.

Seems beta st but introverted
    SLE-Ti

Gulenko:

"The figure of SLE with reinforced logic is different: it is more or less dense, stocky, and tightly knocked down."

"Prefers to remain in the shadow, not showing his aspirations, but constantly holds his hand on the pulse of all that is happening around him. Outwardly appears balanced and phlegmatic. Before acting, checks all the variations of possible consequences, and only then enters into the game. Distrustful, careful, skeptic, conservative and realistic. Due to his low sociability makes an impression of being introverted. Once he has identified a target, acts slowly, by the method of "slowly compressing ring".

Filatova:

"Outwardly - undemonstrative, has a dense, sometimes athletic build, often – a "square" chin, prominent lower jaw, tightly compressed lips, strong-willed mouth. He has a smooth, elastic gait - a good athlete, which he often is. A distinctive feature of men is a loud, deep "general" voice, usually rich in low overtones."

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    SLE-Ti

Gulenko:

"The figure of SLE with reinforced logic is different: it is more or less dense, stocky, and tightly knocked down."

"Prefers to remain in the shadow, not showing his aspirations, but constantly holds his hand on the pulse of all that is happening around him. Outwardly appears balanced and phlegmatic. Before acting, checks all the variations of possible consequences, and only then enters into the game. Distrustful, careful, skeptic, conservative and realistic. Due to his low sociability makes an impression of being introverted. Once he has identified a target, acts slowly, by the method of "slowly compressing ring".

Filatova:

"Outwardly - undemonstrative, has a dense, sometimes athletic build, often – a "square" chin, prominent lower jaw, tightly compressed lips, strong-willed mouth. He has a smooth, elastic gait - a good athlete, which he often is. A distinctive feature of men is a loud, deep "general" voice, usually rich in low overtones."
    Yeah but LSI - Se can also look very grounded and stocky. So can Se Demo.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/brock...ep-to-himself/

"Brock Lesnar on why he likes to keep to himself: “Like I’ve got to go through all this thing, and that’s just who I am. And I like to go and just get away from the people. And it’s not that I dislike people. I mean, it’s not been that way, but some people, yeah, I don’t like. I just like to be left the f*ck alone, and because I’m like – like, I’m in front of an audience then it just exhausts me. And so I’ve got to go and like, recharge up.”

Lesnar on the strain of performing in front of a live audience and getting nervous and awkward around people: “I have a total crash after being in front of audiences. Like, I go hibernate in Saskatchewan. Like, my downers – like, the anxiety from that – like, takes me a few days to recover. Forever, yeah it’s been that way. Like, I used to be on – have big wrestling matches in high school and – like, to come down from big arenas it’s like, I get nervous around people and I’m awkward as f*ck. Yeah, but I’m putting on a show.

“I have a total crash after being in front of audiences. Like, I go hibernate in Saskatchewan

He's drained by large gatherings and recharges on his own at home. His middle of nowhere home. Being awkward and nervous around people sounds more IJ too

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Like, my downers – like, the anxiety from that – like, takes me a few days to recover. Forever, yeah it’s been that way. Like, I used to be on – have big wrestling matches in high school and – like, to come down from big arenas it’s like, I get nervous around people and I’m awkward as f*ck. Yeah, but I’m putting on a show.

... Being awkward and nervous around people sounds more IJ too
    I see your point more so with the other quotes but the highlighted red portions can also be interpreted as Fi-PoLR related pressure and "anxiety." The mobilizing function (Fe+) is often used to make up for the shortcomings of the PoLR (Fi-), which for SLE would be a willingness and desire to put on a good face and raise the positive emotionality for the collective (e.g., like a filled arena) while feeling more distancing, insecure and anxious about how each person subjectively feels/relates to them--smaller groups and one-on-one interactions (with relative strangers) only raise the anxiety in this case. Obviously, the Se subtype (with accentuated Fe and Fi) is not going to have as much of an issue with this but the Ti subtype would more so.

Moreover, SLEs prefer Fe+ (ethics of positive emotions) and LSIs, Fe- (ethics of dramatic emotions). Brock Lesnar, at least in interviews, more often displays Fe+. It doesn't seem to take much to make him smile and laugh and generally convey a warmer spirit and attitude. However, I also see the wariness of Fi- in his eyes, which is inherently more distrusting of the individuals subjective intentions and motivations. He was a bit cautious of some random TMZ reporter pulling up to his face.