Most people would say I am a warm, happy, friendly person, and I hope even those who have been indifferent to me in the past can benefit from what I can offer them, and together we can bring much to the world. If they cannot then I try not to resent them, I am very accommodating person and will not be angry to those who cannot see mistakes, I help them. This is my strong ambition in life.

I am in love with humankind, I want to teach everyone, but not in an overbearing way, that is not my way. When I am rich, one of my ambitions is to build my own fantasy land for the benefit of the disadvantaged. I think I will have much to give people here and hope they can help themselves too.

I think that time can move very slowly even though I feel very old and have experienced nothing at all and yet I know people very well. I find it good to maintain a certain appearance although I am not always sociable. I never know what tomorrow may bring but I know that even in the dark I can be sustained.

I find that a row of flowers where someone was killed and the evaporating mist can uncover a lot, but I generally do not consider myself a mind reader.

My ideal lover has strong arms, is supportive and kind, is able to help me plan things as planning can make my head toil, has a warm smile, and is cheerful when I am sad.