Thread: Is this guy ENFp or ISTp?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this guy ENFp or ISTp?

I cannot type him He is somewhere in the middle of these two types. ISTp - very active, likes outdoor activities, plays basketball, goes sailing, loves football. Loves eating doesn't like cooking. Not at all into arts, likes only logical things that give result. Used to play truant a lot. Sets himself goals and fulfils them. Doesn't show too much emotions but smiles a lot. Is very nice. Takes care of everybody. But wasn't ashamed to say he cried (when he was a child and his dog was to be taken away). Is very organized... I don't know. He seems similar to me but is much calmer, very relaxed. HELP
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He sounds like my ENFp-isfp (maybe subtype istp) best friend. . . . (or who I think is ENFp. . .) but he's a very "quiet" ENFp as well.

He likes to say that he's neither an introvert or an extrovert. . . but because of the amount of people that he talks to I'm pretty sure that he's an extrovert. And yeah, he has that whole "helpful" thing that ENFp's have too.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on the description and the picture my guess is ESTp.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the goals setting he reminds me of ESTp I used to go out with but he is definitely Si valuing. I'm pretty sure I'm ENFp and we get on really really well. It's difficult to make him nervous. I'm much more "crazy" but he is also outgoing. Seems shy. I'd say he is ENFp but he's rather result focused and the complete opposite of me in terms of expressivness . I'm very expressive he is very into himself when it comes to showing feelings... He is also more serious than me I'd say he thinks I don't treat him seriously enough

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of that contradicts ESTp. If you think he's Si valuing, I'd look at ENTp.

ISTp sounds wrong.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm dead set on him being / valuing; as for which one, I'm gonna get specific and go Fi-IEE
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI

Bradley Cooper (ESTp)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice

Bradley Cooper, especially in the eyes, is much more "present", and not as puppydog-ish as I've noticed IEEs to be, and I see that kinda thing in the dude in the pic big time...

He reminds me a bit of a / version of Jello Biafra lookwise, for whatever that counts, who I have down extremely solid as ILE...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa. Those dudes eyes!

Beautiful.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty much sure now he's ENFp but he must be really balanced. I never thought there could be so many differences between people of the same type. It's like we are the same but ... different . I'm really at ease with touch and showing feelings and I always initiate that. He is much more organized than me and much calmer, he's not impulsive (I'm very impulsive) but he is spontaneous. Maybe I'm just an exaggerated version of ENFp. The beginning of the relationship was like hmmm he was looking for contact but I kind of finalized everything. He also deals with money better than me. And he's veeeeeery caregiving.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On second thoughts I don't know. Are estp's usually organised?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually i could see ENFp potentially for the guy in the OP.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hes ISTp.

*Plays sports
    *concrete
    *likes physical activity
    *fullfills his goals
    *etc

wheres the confusion?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We were on holidays so I had a better insight into his type . He is totally different than me but it's sooooooo great. I believe he is ESTj strong Si subtype. He plans, organizes everything, is very responsible but is also funny, relaxed.Why not ISTp ... I don't think he's good at manual things and he would rather get bored with mending things at home. Or maybe it doesn't exclude ISTp. Delta ST anyway .

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Agree with typhon

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So i finally found my dual haha Or at least activator .

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy is a bit hard to VI. He looks totally different in this last pic compared to the first one.

Sorry but he is not ringing ISTp bells to me, at least not by VI (which admittedly isn't everything, especially when the two pics supplied look totally different).

The only thing that really stands out to me by VI in both pics is extravert, tbh.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is probably ESTj Si. He uses Ne a lot but his lifestyle and the way he behaves suggests he is ST. He is extremely responsible, he plans everything, he is calm although he likes driving car fast, sports, he is a football fan and he attends each and every match of his team. He likes adrenaline, does many things, I suppose he never rests. I like his sense of humour. He's so much down to earth, he makes fun of almost everything - people he calls "off" or "freaks", he doesn't want to go to the theater, makes fun of modern art etc .