any idea ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first guess would be ENFp-ISTp and my second would be ISFp-INTj.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The girl is me and I've been typed both ENFp and ISFp. And the guy is probably ISTp although he's strange he might be ENFp as well.... so balanced between these two types.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Needs more pics. Any VI impressions of these two I have are fleeting at best.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO Ti-Base the guy and Fe-Base the lady.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the value of guesses = zero

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    the value of guesses = zero
    Then troubleshooters don't do anything.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Needs more pics. Any VI impressions of these two I have are fleeting at best.
    This
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default More pics

Some more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Woman: SEI?
    Man: SLE?
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my God
    So I still don't know. SLE.... I think he is feeling rather than thinking. He's very nice and takes care of people. Seems relaxed. For me the weirdest thing is that he plans everything although he also can be spontaneous. And the girl S? Fe and Fi both sound ok, but I'm everything but the plan . I would really love to know what our types are before we go on that holiday . Please guys help. Any questions I'll answer

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, my first thought was I was ENFp Fi and he was ENFp Ne
    The interaction is really good. We get on well, he is much different than my previous INTj boyfriend who was very nervous. He is calm, organized, smiles a lot. Doesn't see problems in things. Wants to take care of me. He has many friends who are important for him. As for his interests he is much into sports : plays basketball, watches football, attends matches. He doesn't like "diving" inside things which I sometimes do. I have never seen him really nervous. First of all I didn't know he was interested in me. He doesn't say compliments, he is just "here" and "always there" is very nice, helps me but doesn't show affection so openly. I am much better at things like that. When I realized he was into me, I kind of finalized everything although I'm normally not this way. It was just easier with him cause he is I don't know... a bit shy maybe. I just kissed him first . I think I kind of did him a favour . And he's somehow sentimental. He likes setting himself goals and fulfils them which is strange for me.
    Me - most people I know would describe me as a warm, caring person but crazy, in need of somebody more organized and more "living here and there". I often do crazy things, I'm rather spontaneous although when it comes to serious relationships I'm really careful and a bit scared. I analyze too much. We both enjoy parties, we used to go to the clubs, we attend dancing course. We both like talking, sharing stories and we laugh a lot. We feel very natural with each other. He is maybe more responsible than me, more serious, he plans our relationship. I'm much more expressive he doesn't show much of emotions I have problems with reading his face.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Pauluch,

If it's any help you look a ton like my brothers girlfriend. To begin with I thought she was ENFp too, but now I think she is ESFj.
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pauluch,

just out of curiosity

is the way you look (with look I mean with your eyes) in the photos the way you would normally look (more or less) on a person?
    n00bIEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj description also fits me quite well but I don't get on with INTj-s. I had an INTj boyfriend for a long time (about 7 years on and off) and this relationship was really destructive for me - really. I lost my self confidence, I was the shadow of what I am now. He was INTj - Ti. My flatmate is also INTj -Ne and I like him a lot although I don't feel as comfortable around him as I do with my present boyfriend. As for the photos - difficult to say, cause I only see myself in the mirror or in the photos . But of course I try to look my best in the photos which is probably making it less natural .

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I do get on really well with ISTps. I might look alphish cause my mother is ESFj and my sister is INTj I also have a few ESFj girlfriends. I shared a room with ISTp girlfriend for a year and we never had a small fight. Now I'm close friends with some off ISTp Te girl and I think it might be difficult for some other people to get on with her but I do . I just feel the need to protect her, help her and I like her view (insight) into my emotional "problems".

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pauluch View Post
    ..my mother is ESFj
    haha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I do get on really well with ISTps. I might look alphish cause my mother is ESFj and my sister is INTj I also have a few ESFj girlfriends. I shared a room with ISTp girlfriend for a year and we never had a small fight. Now I'm close friends with some off ISTp Te girl and I think it might be difficult for some other people to get on with her but I do . I just feel the need to protect her, help her and I like her view (insight) into my emotional "problems".
    it might just be the wording, but I'm different in this. I tend to deal with my "emotional problems" myself, and what I like about the ISTps is that they let me plus that they don't get emotional if I am
    n00bIEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it depends on people and their psychics, not only on their type. I have a few ISTp friends and they are different. Of course they have some things in common - they all enjoy privacy, contact with nature but they are different human beings . It applies to everybody I quess.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update :The most probable version is : the woman ENFp Fi and the man ESTj Si . What do you think about this match?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update :The most probable version is : the woman ENFp Fi and the man ESTj Si . What do you think about this match?
    Two extroverts of the same quadra? It seems we got a pair of activators...
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mirror relations; ESTj, man and ISTp, woman.

Is he externally tense, moves with purpose from one object to another? Is she laid back and relaxed..?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi thanks for your help. The woman is me and I'm hmm I'm rather not relaxed all of the time, I may seem relaxed but I analyze a lot, I worry a lot etc. I sometimes feel I need other people's help although I would really love to be independent.
    He is extremely goal focused which is extremely appealing to me but also it's also totally different than me. He doesn't analyze too much, he just wants to know what his aim is. Most of the time he is really calm, focused. He is definitely Ne valuing. When we were on holiday it was like he took care of everybody, controlled what was happening and planned everything. He was also the organizator. We don't argue at all. He has also some difficulties with showing feelings, he doesn't say compliments, he is better with touch but still I believe I'm much better at this. It's not a big problem for me cause I feel really safe around him, he takes care of everything etc. He is also extremely practical, I'm interested in sooo many things, he likes things which give him pracitcal results. Inside, I believe he is romantic. He isn't interested in one-night stands or short relationships.