TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post

Does verbal includes how large your vocabulary or how well your writing style is. Cause in that case I think second place is correct and correlation is less 'retarded'.
    Well, you mean that the ranking shouldn't be considered as absolute but just relative i.e. I might have better gross motor skills than a SF, yet my mental skills will still be higher. In that case it might make more sense, however the brain types guy had an absolute ranking system in mind IMHO - many people here use "good", "medium", "poor" instead of simply suggesting a ranking.
    ah oke got it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always score significantly higher on mental aspects of tests than verbal aspects. So I dont think the list is correct.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTs do have gross motor capabilities, it doesn't mean poor capabilites, just there is no strength noticed in the motor cortex. It is poor as in no particular strenght, no part of the body is more fit than the other, like arms stronger, or legs stronger, or the hips, or the lips and tongue and from here all the skills associated with these different parts of the body. Like STs are not at all clumsy, or NFs are the most verbal of types. NTs can be dancers or athletes.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post

Does verbal includes how large your vocabulary or how well your writing style is. Cause in that case I think second place is correct and correlation is less 'retarded'.
    Well, you mean that the ranking shouldn't be considered as absolute but just relative i.e. I might have better gross motor skills than a SF, yet my mental skills will still be higher. In that case it might make more sense, however the brain types guy had an absolute ranking system in mind IMHO - many people here use "good", "medium", "poor" instead of simply suggesting a ranking.
    Yes, I think I made a mistake by using the words excellent, good, okay and poor. All brain types does is indicate is how talents are distributed in personality types, but how strong those talents are is dependent on the individual's intelligence, which is not type related.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12