Thread: EIEs in love

TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs in love

Tonight I went through my old emails. I've had the same account for several years, so there were some nice old ones to revisit. And I was reminded of something: I used to be so much more openly affectionate, so much more openly loving. I knew this had happened -- I had felt myself closing off as I had my heart broken time and again -- but it was still a shock to see hard evidence of the transformation I've undergone in the last several years.

My emails to one ex in particular were so sweet... sometimes too sweet for my out-of-love taste now, but still, I was so open with how I felt. This is what an Fe-base in love is all about, I think: experiencing passion in full and then communicating it in full (or as close as possible).

It is natural for me to be open with my feelings of love, yet I have become much more afraid of doing so. Part of this comes with growing up, I know (I am approaching my late twenties), but I need to return to be "me" again.

So this is a semi-random forum post to strangers from a stranger, emploring you all -- the Betas, anyway -- not to lose confidence in the passion you start out with. If you get hurt, you get hurt, but you will certainly live.

Well, probably.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ive had my heart broken but not by people I've been in relationships with, mostly. Its been with people who I "liked" and who didnt "like" me and blew me off cruelly.

TIM
    EIE (-Ni?)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Ive had my heart broken but not by people I've been in relationships with, mostly. Its been with people who I "liked" and who didnt "like" me and blew me off cruelly.
    As strange and stupid as this will sound, one of my worst heartbreaks was from just such a situation.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    As strange and stupid as this will sound, one of my worst heartbreaks was from just such a situation.
    I dont think that sounds stupid at all.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaM View Post
    Tonight I went through my old emails. I've had the same account for several years, so there were some nice old ones to revisit. And I was reminded of something: I used to be so much more openly affectionate, so much more openly loving. I knew this had happened -- I had felt myself closing off as I had my heart broken time and again -- but it was still a shock to see hard evidence of the transformation I've undergone in the last several years.

My emails to one ex in particular were so sweet... sometimes too sweet for my out-of-love taste now, but still, I was so open with how I felt. This is what an Fe-base in love is all about, I think: experiencing passion in full and then communicating it in full (or as close as possible).

It is natural for me to be open with my feelings of love, yet I have become much more afraid of doing so. Part of this comes with growing up, I know (I am approaching my late twenties), but I need to return to be "me" again.

So this is a semi-random forum post to strangers from a stranger, emploring you all -- the Betas, anyway -- not to lose confidence in the passion you start out with. If you get hurt, you get hurt, but you will certainly live.

Well, probably.

<3 Love this. Stay strong, don't ever lose your ability and desire to express yourself. What you said about Fe-base experiencing passion in full & communicating it in full is perfect. Definitely true.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari