Thread: Hi Delta

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    ok so you create two posts enthusiastically jumping at the chance to let it all out on the trail of someone else and now youre backing off and its all ok lmao.

we dont have to argue but adios. at least none of this came as a surprise.
    you're misrepresenting my posts.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-Snaps

Hey what's up Delta. 4 month thread bump, yeeeaaaahhhh.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh thanks for unearthing this thread; this is why I typed Minde SEI; because she and ESC both responded negativistly to that same situation.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    negativistly
    I positivistly agree.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-Snaps

Oh thanks for unearthing this thread; this is why I typed Minde SEI; because she and ESC both responded negativistly to that same situation.
    Welcome! Uh... can't ANYBODY respond both negatively and positively to things they either dislike or like?

Oh wait...

Hmm, am I going to have to talk with you more Maritsa, now that I'm Delta? We're duals after all...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain LSE View Post
    Welcome! Uh... can't ANYBODY respond both negatively and positively to things they either dislike or like?

Oh wait...

Hmm, am I going to have to talk with you more Maritsa, now that I'm Delta? We're duals after all...
    No, not with the same "critical" tone that is portrayed by that particular Ni.
    -

Creepy-Snaps

No, not with the same "critical" tone that is portrayed by that particular Ni.
    Wait, you mean my Ni? You think I'm Ni ego now? But we're duals.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man this thread was such a massive train-wreck.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Man this thread is such a massive train-wreck.
    Fixed.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you change again? Did the Alphas kick you out of their quadra?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wait, you mean my Ni? You think I'm Ni ego now? But we're duals.
    Not you. Minde.
    -

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Why did you change again? Did the Alphas kick you out of their quadra?
    Hey MD. I understand you seem greatly annoyed at the changing. I'm still considering ESE as a possibility, you may still be right for my typing after all. And no, the Alphas have been extremely nice, and have never counted me out. I changed again because I think there's a definite possibility I may be LSE, and that when I joke around and get really expressive, I come across Fe-ish. But in truth, as motivated as I am to help people, I do unintentionally offend others ethically. While as ESE I viewed that as Fi ignoring, or being bold in my values, I'm considering it to just be a potentially weak Fe. I hope that makes sense to you.

You can't force people to see you the way you want to be seen. This doesn't work in life and this won't work in socionics, either. And since it's so difficult to know if you're fake or your actual self, most forum members won't change their opinion on you, whatever they think your type is. To me, this is still ESE and that's why it's not "k" for me to change it just because you decided that you want to have a different image.
    I posted the "To everyone: I'm going to be LSE now, k? K. Thx." on the other thread as a joke... of course I knew switching types again would cause lots of controversy. And that it wouldn't be as simple as 'ok'. I'm not asking you to accept my choice: I didn't change types to 'force people to see me the way I want to be seen' as so many people suspect, but I changed because it's an honest reflection of my current self-typing.. leaning more towards LSE now than ESE. But of course, you're still entitled to believe what you want.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kassie View Post
    look at what youve created in the delta subforum md. for SHAME
    Maritsa Dew
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Maritsa Dew
    eww

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd absurd

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-Snaps

Hi Delta.

Going ENFp now. Why not? Hehe.

Sorry for all the changing, I like keeping an open mind.

Basically, Krig's argument that I'm IEE got me thinking, and both IEE and ESE were the 2 main types suggested back when I started. Something lately still feels off with ESE, and most agree I'm not LSE, but then nothing fit... and then IEE gets suggested, which I forgot about a while ago! Makes sense: I like to keep an open-mind, jump on new ideas, and defend them. I like commenting on trends, being a sort of 'social arbitrator' and defending people who get picked on, I can get under people's skins as I understand they like/dislike. I don't really use Ni, as others have commented so much, so Ni ignoring makes sense, and Fe demonstrative makes sense as well. A lot of things make sense w/ IEE. So I'll type as such for now.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh god help us all....
    -

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hi Delta.

Basically, Krig's argument that I'm IEE got me thinking, and both IEE and ESE were the 2 main types suggested back when I started. Something lately still feels off with ESE, and most agree I'm not LSE, but then nothing fit... and then IEE gets suggested, which I forgot about a while ago! Makes sense: I like to keep an open-mind, jump on new ideas, and defend them. I like commenting on trends, being a sort of 'social arbitrator' and defending people who get picked on, I can get under people's skins as I understand they like/dislike. I don't really use Ni, as others have commented so much, so Ni ignoring makes sense, and Fe demonstrative makes sense as well. A lot of things make sense w/ IEE. So I'll type as such for now.
    Why not try not typing anything (or worrying about typing as something for the sake of doing so) until you can pin down how the functions manifest in yourself better? Just typing yourself something and "trying it out" is not going to help you figure out your type.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MD, Galen and myself are now all identicals! AWESOME!
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

Creepy-Snaps

Oh god help us all....

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Why not try not typing anything (or worrying about typing as something for the sake of doing so) until you can pin down how the functions manifest in yourself better? Just typing yourself something and "trying it out" is not going to help you figure out your type.
    IEE is a type I've been thinking about for 3 weeks or so now. Wasn't a completely impulsive decision. Made sense, and I was thinking through some of the intricacies for some time... and after a few weeks, of it making sense, and also a type that people originally suggested for me before, when I joined over a year ago, and a type that's been suggested here and there through the months, I decided to pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    MD, Galen and myself are now all identicals! AWESOME!
    Haha. Always wondered what "IIEE" was supposed to mean.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going ENFp now.
    No.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Snaps

No.
    Hi dual!

Yes.

... this should be interesting.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi dual!

Yes.

... this should be interesting.
    You have to cuddle and kiss him. Only this way he is going to say yes.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You have to cuddle and kiss him. Only this way he is going to say yes.
    I'm not trying to get him to say 'yes', or anybody on this forum really. I appreciate everyone's input, and do value their opinion, but I don't really go out of my way to try to be liked, by anyone.

... But if anyone is up for cuddling and kissing, PM me.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi dual!
    ...I'm booking tickets for the ISTj train to Betaland right now.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Delta.

Yeah i think i was one of the people who initially suggested IEE for you. I dont know if i still think that, but i guess it's on the table. tbh i dont know what i think about you.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can sell you them cheap.

But honestly, it's just a forum. It's not like you have to marry him.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can sell you them cheap.
    Lol.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Lol.
    Nothing funny about that, I happen to have beta tickets. I bet you heard that song, one way ticket to...

Just saying, I was a bit pissed as well when foreign elements were dropping on my roof from the sky. Frigging UFOs. But some started bitching I don't get along with people, so I took it down a notch, I think.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    tbh i dont know what i think about you.
    Sometimes I don't know what to think of myself lmao. But thanks for keeping an open mind.

But honestly, it's just a forum. It's not like you have to marry him.
    Shh, he doesn't know that.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shh, he doesn't know that.
    Duhhh. I think he knows that.

Now, go bake a pie or two.

Creepy-Snaps

Duhhh. I think he knows that.

Now, go bake a pie or two.
    Keep drinking your beer and thinking you're cool.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Keep drinking your beer and thinking you're cool.
    Keep up the good work pissing me off.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    hahaha u troll

Keep up the good work pissing me off.
    Anytime bro.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast