Thread: Taking Inventory: Aleksei's type poll

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Don't worry, everybody's just out to make you angry.
    Don't worry, I don't. Funny how precisely you, who don't even hide the fact that you're his follower, deny you're in a clique. Because that's what you do, since you're suggesting it's all in my mind.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Don't worry, I don't. Funny how precisely you, who don't even hide the fact that you're his follower, deny you're in a clique. Because that's what you do, since you're suggesting it's all in my mind.
    Lol thank you. Galen and Poli pretending they aren't Ashton's minions is kind of like Dick Cheney claiming to have no interests in Haliburton so he could start a war. They are clearly "together," always parroting the same typings and jumping in bed with one another in any thread they get the chance. Their claims otherwise only serve as some facade of objectivity.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but Galen is also an official on pokemonix.com of landlord Ashton. It's not just "it looks like".

Edit: oh and preaches Ashtonics(TM) too.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The contradiction is that if he were were Fi-PoLR instead of Fe-Base, he probably wouldn't give a shit about your opinions since long ago. He is visibly craving for social acceptance, while I personally am not that disturbed each time the crowds go kookoo, neither I think voting someone's type has any use.
    that's Fe-seeking, not Fe-dominance. people don't depend on their base function's expression from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ok I have to step in here because you and I have had this same debate and neither of you are properly representing both sides of the argument.

Obviously Jung and Augusta are trying to describe basically the same psychological phenomena. I don't think anyone disputes that. But, given the generalized descriptions and vague criteria that each give, some pretty large discrepencies rear their ugly heads, not simply in a purely definitional sense (in fact to a true theoretical purist they describe the exact same things, really), but when you look at what each one is actually attempting to describe, if you can look through their eyes and imagine the kinds of people that each describe, you get a pretty different picture. Granted this is theoretically easily reconciled with a mental band-aid if you presume them to be different types, because obviously different types would have different subjective takes on the same [kinds of] people, but that's a mental shortcut and a half, and amounts to nothing more than an excuse to go on believing what you believe, because obviously there is no consensus on their types, and it's also circular reasoning. For example, having read chapter 10 of Psychological Types about half a million times, I don't see how anyone could type Tcaud, for example, as anything but an Ni type, given jung's description, what with being a classic "crank" and having all sorts of strange ideas about how things interconnect and giving odball descriptions of sociological processes and different EM archetypes and all this other nonsense. But it's obvious to anyone who knows the theory that he's just a loopy-ass LII, and his REAL thinking processes seem to fit Ti perfectly.
    alright, I never suggested or implied that one system was more theoretically relevant than the other; I highlighted their implicit continuity because I feel that synthesis with respect to time period and theoretical boundaries is the most effective way to develop a cohesive idea of types. I take from each what is relevant, and go from there; it's idiots like aleksei who are unable to conceptualize things past the degree to which they're predefined for them.

hence:

I think Jung and Augusta just give different emphases to the natures of the same functions, which are still essentially the same psychological processes, by definition and heritage, but wind up looking like completely different things in light of the real insights of the two different creators. Personally I think it's amateurish and misguided to assume that both systems give congruous definitions and emerge as analogous theories with identical precepts, but it's also rather naive to assume that just because they have different criteria that they are talking about entirely different things.
    agreed completely, which is why, say, back in the day I always told YOU it was flawed to write off my understanding as Jungionics, or better yet, Model X Dogma. and yet you're clarifying this point now like some kind of arbiter? please.

my attitude towards the systems amounts to: Jung gave a phenomenological basis that aushra refined; I find his insights into the nuances of functions superior, as aushra reduces them to not only abstract qualifiers but actual behaviors/"types" of information, i.e. force and facts; but ultimately I find aushra's model extremely useful. the latter can only be predicated on a solid understanding of functions, otherwise you end up coming on forums to get yourself validated as an EIE and then copout, "all my friends think I am, you're retards!" etc.

In the end, neither theory comes close to apprehending a cohesive model of information processing, so to assume that they are "the same" just because what they are ATTEMPTING to describe is the same totally ignores the fact that both are probably wrong, and yet to assume that they are totally different ignores the fact that they stem from the same ideas and are aimed at the same target. It's a fucking conundrum but if you think there is some obvious way around it, then the only obvious thing is that you are dogmatically attached to the ideas of either/both systems and thus completely full of shit.
    again, this is the same position I had back when you and the rest of the Classical Socionists were drawing social boundaries to justify theoretical adherence.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    The contradiction is that if he were were Fi-PoLR instead of Fe-Base, he probably wouldn't give a shit about your opinions since long ago. He is visibly craving for social acceptance, while I personally am not that disturbed each time the crowds go kookoo, neither I think voting someone's type has any use.
    that's Fe-seeking, not Fe-dominance. people don't depend on their base function's expression from others.
    So, craving for social acceptance = Fe-seeking? o.O
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When have I ever said I was "his follower?" Does being Ashton's friend mean being an Ashton follower?

Lol thank you. Galen and Poli pretending they aren't Ashton's minions is kind of like Dick Cheney claiming to have no interests in Haliburton so he could start a war. They are clearly "together," always parroting the same typings and jumping in bed with one another in any thread they get the chance. Their claims otherwise only serve as some facade of objectivity.
    I come up with my own typings independent of what Ashton thinks all the time. Sure I mean we bounce ideas off of each other sometimes, but everybody on here does that with everybody else, or at least they should.

What's with the sudden gang-up against me? This is completely out of left field, and I don't understand it a bit.
    Last edited by Galen; 07-22-2011 at 01:45 AM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The "Ashtonian" bogeyman rears its nonexistent head yet again
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I come up with my own typings independent of what Ashton thinks all the time. Sure I mean we bounce ideas off of each other sometimes, but everybody on here does that with everybody else, or at least they should.
    Do you and Ashton keep a typelist?
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    Do you and Ashton keep a typelist?
    I think we mostly just contribute to the Socionix typelist. That list should be open to everybody, but for some reason it's inaccessible to everybody but admins ATM. We're still trying to figure out how to fix that. In the meantime plenty of other people have contributed to it: Riddy, Deante, Poli I think, Timeless, some other strangers who've never posted.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See here's the conundrum. He doesn't showcase the trademark insouciance/lack of caring of others' opinions like Fi PoLRs usually do (case in point Pinnochio), and yet he does show a kind of "attention seeking" that isn't uncommon for Fe HA types. So one for, one against.

The only thing is, other EIEs demonstrate this kind of uncertainty AND seeking for "approval" of their type: Kristiina did the same thing, I do it, NewBorn Star openly claims attention whore status...so I'm not sure how much it's really an indicator of Fe HA. I mean, the real for sure 100% ILEs around here (1981Slater, Pinnochio, hkkmr, HaveLucidDreamz) don't go doing that kind of thing, at least not in the same openly solicitous manner that Kristiina, myself, and other self-typed EIEs do, so I would wonder if it's even Fe-HA related at all.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The monkey comes out of the sleeve.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See here's the conundrum. He doesn't showcase the trademark insouciance/lack of caring of others' opinions like Fi PoLRs usually do (case in point Pinnochio), and yet he does show a kind of "attention seeking" that isn't uncommon for Fe HA types. So one for, one against.

The only thing is, other EIEs demonstrate this kind of uncertainty AND seeking for "approval" of their type: Kristiina did the same thing, I do it, NewBorn Star openly claims attention whore status...so I'm not sure how much it's really an indicator of Fe HA. I mean, the real for sure 100% ILEs around here (1981Slater, Pinnochio, hkkmr, HaveLucidDreamz) don't go doing that kind of thing, at least not in the same openly solicitous manner that Kristiina, myself, and other self-typed EIEs do, so I would wonder if it's even Fe-HA related at all.
    THis is very much me how you descriped uncertaintly and seeking aproval for my typing.

I want someone to convince me. But then again im not sure how much my mental ilness is affecting me right now in my behavior. So we will see when the storm has calmed down.

Also i dont think im not an attention whore in a similiar way than he is. I usually have point to my ways. Whereas he is more like trying to be funny for its own sake and being entertainning cool and other alpha shit.

I cant see him as my identical.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hey its absurd

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Hey its absurd
    Hey, you found your power animal yet or are you helping Aleksei to find his ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am snake aleksei imagine to be a rat. I think you are a great example of the monkey.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i am snake
    You look more like a scarecrow to me but you know best.

aleksei imagine to be a rat.
    There's one rat on here already and he is crazy.

I think you are a great example of the monkey.
    You think ? When did that happen ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am snake
    You look more like a scarecrow to me but you know best.

There's one rat on here already and he is crazy.

I think you are a great example of the monkey.
    You think ? When did that happen ?
    I do know the best its not only about the looks is your whole inner character. Know it !

People can share a power animal. THere is enough for dozen of people from just one animal.

It happened when"The monkey comes out of the sleeve." And then you showed up

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's a saying meaning "truth is revealed". I take it Jung didn't tell you about it before.

What you see is what you get.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a saying meaning "truth is revealed". I take it Jung didn't tell you about it before.

What you see is what you get.
    It means also a monkey jumping out of a sleeve and the sayings one pick can be affected by theyr power animal or some shit.

I just rather in the future would write something like IFJAOFIHAIOFHAIOFHAISOFHAISOFHIHFSAIOAHFIOHAF because i just doubt any conversation ever with you leads to anything

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It means also a monkey jumping out of a sleeve
    It also means a zoo or jungle.

because i just doubt any conversation ever with you leads to anything
    Well, try talking concrete/literal stuff with me. All in all this intertype relations seem to work, wouldn't you agree ?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means also a monkey jumping out of a sleeve
    It also means a zoo or jungle.

because i just doubt any conversation ever with you leads to anything
    Well, try talking concrete/literal stuff with me. All in all this intertype relations seem to work, wouldn't you agree ?
    Which intertype ?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THis is very much me how you descriped uncertaintly and seeking aproval for my typing.

I want someone to convince me. But then again im not sure how much my mental ilness is affecting me right now in my behavior. So we will see when the storm has calmed down.
    Yeah I'm the same way; I'm bipolar and I don't know if maybe that has something effect on how I perceive my type, but I am always looking for confirmation; even though I'm very introspective and have a pretty high level of self-awareness, I have a lot of insecurity about what my real, direct presence is like and what it's like to be around me (Si PoLR I suppose), so type is kind of a confusing thing for me.

By the way I think I've said that exact phrase multiple times: that I want someone to convince me of my type, because I don't see how I could be certain of it on my own. Ti-seeking covering up weak Si to the max.

Also i dont think im not an attention whore in a similiar way than he is. I usually have point to my ways. Whereas he is more like trying to be funny for its own sake and being entertainning cool and other alpha shit.

I cant see him as my identical.
    Well I don't think he is, personally; you seem more IEI to me. I do think Aleksei is either ILE or EIE; I'm not really sure which, but I think the reasons most people are lumping him as an ILE are superficial and based more on his persona than the way he processes information.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Gilly.

I think it's also a good point to consider that it's usually the Fe types who constantly want other people to feed them logical certainty. This is a direct symptom of how Fe is generally blind to overarching structure or recurring patterns (and also hence why strong Fe implies weak Ti, and the two complement one another). That said, it's these same Fe types (look at how confident Gilly, Aleksei and myself are when we're not self-doubting) that speak with absolute and unwavering certainty about this typing or that typing that they've picked for themselves.

However, nobody ever speaks about Ti-seeking, do they? It's one of the big flaws in the way this community thinks.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, most of the Ashtonian retards like to post videos of people flipping out and say that anyone who acts whacky must be wanting attention and is therefore Fe hidden agenda.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my attitude towards the systems amounts to: Jung gave a phenomenological basis that aushra refined; I find his insights into the nuances of functions superior, as aushra reduces them to not only abstract qualifiers but actual behaviors/"types" of information, i.e. force and facts; but ultimately I find aushra's model extremely useful. the latter can only be predicated on a solid understanding of functions, otherwise you end up coming on forums to get yourself validated as an EIE and then copout, "all my friends think I am, you're retards!" etc.
    *shrug* It is a pretty weak copout, but not as weak as what I see as stereotyping the kid as a typical ILE nerd king and throwing the rest out the door.

again, this is the same position I had back when you and the rest of the Classical Socionists were drawing social boundaries to justify theoretical adherence.
    The thing is, the way you talk makes it seem like everything Jung says is directly relevant to Socionics, which it's not necessarily, as per the reasons we've outlined...but I guess it still boils down to subjectivity re: what is relevant and what isn't...etc...ad infinitum...

/suicide

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's also a good point to consider that it's usually the Fe types who constantly want other people to feed them logical certainty. This is a direct symptom of how Fe is generally blind to overarching structure or recurring patterns
    You are wrong. Fe doesnt need logical certainty, it needs logical experience. Fe normalizes the data structure into a set of reactions and responses. Ti is concerned with consistency of the experience. Ti is not an abstract function. Ti itself is not the recurring pattern. Fe is what normalizes Ti into an abstraction.

A Fe types personality is a mesh of connections made through experience which are synthesized to guide future actions. In that way Fe is regulatory. Fe types take their traits from others. In the same way theories are speculatory, they have a regulatory quality and are basically meshes of data.

So you have it all backwards. The general trend - the regulatory mechanism, is Fe. Fe types are very intune with recurring patterns, that's how they predict peoples behavior. They have a working model of every person which they update on an ongoing basis.

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's just sensory Fe then. The most obvious example of this (other than me) who we've had lately was Malia. MD as well, possibly, but I haven't payed significant attention to his threads.

My own experience is basically like having long-range logical amnesia.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, that applies to all Fe types.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, nobody ever speaks about Ti-seeking, do they? It's one of the big flaws in the way this community thinks.
    Doesn't Fe-Ego qualify as Ti seeking? At least this is what I was suggesting, when I was talking about acceptance of opinions.
    Yeah, most of the Ashtonian retards like to post videos of people flipping out and say that anyone who acts whacky must be wanting attention and is therefore Fe hidden agenda.
    Yes, the Ti-Creative have Fe as a weak function, first of all. That opinion is an error based upon the misinterpretation of the HA. Attention is something many people of different types are looking for, it is not actually relevant per se, except maybe using it as an indicative for Extroversion. Base is Base, it shouldn't be confused with Creative, Role, HA or Id.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    What exactly? Long-range logical amnesia or necessity to be provided certainty?

Guys note that when you say Fe (implying Fe Ego), you're talking about both Fe-Base and Fe-Creative, which however work differently. I personally agree with Gul, but that what he identified in himself, MD and Malia is a demand for certainty, which is not applicable to Fe-Creative types (at least not as universally).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Which intertype ?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! The fuck was that. Looks like he's having a seizure.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which intertype ?
    Yeah babe im ready

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-- In order to illustrate that universality of demand for logical sense of Fe-Base, unlike Fe-Creative. --

I observed this, when Ti-Creative interact with Fe-Base: when the former give them an inch, the latter will ask for a mile. Fe-Base react very well at logical explanations, however, they naturally consider that solution makes part of a fully consistent system (Rational, Ti-DS), the cure-it-all pill. When two solutions A and B are presented to them, while A is an indepentent and current one, and B is more generic though making part of a complete coherent system, they will dismiss A in favor of B, unlike Fe-Creative types who do the opposite. It is important to make this distinction, in order to understand how duality between Rational and respectively Irrational Ti/Fe types work, IMO.

It is easy to make that distinction, based on the fact that Fe-Base are Rational types and that Ti-Base means also Introversion attitude (Introverted type), which means internal consistency in Introverted Logic. Their Irrational counterparts, however, they're interested only in clarifications based on a certain context, it is irrelevant to them a full consistency with everything because they're not interested in determining a certain path or howto knowledge, not only irrelevant but not recommended as well, since they're in a continuous discovery and change (focus on the Perceiving function), dismissing what's not directly related to a specific problem, even more so, being prone to dismiss a solution that will bring conceptual requirements uncalled for.

Check the third paragraph here to understand my point more clearly: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...229#post779229
    ---

(I would be grateful if the admins/mods stop the derailment above)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ananke View Post
    Haha! The fuck was that. Looks like he's having a seizure.
    24. Evil spirits possess me at times.
    Haha!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the lack of concern for others' opinions manifest in Pinnochio has to do with his ideological dogma; in fact, the adamance with which he expresses this attitude only illustrates the same Fe-seeking phenomenon in a defensive/repulsive manner.

I don't know about kristiina, but you just incessantly seek social confirmation of whatever happens to be suggesting a given type. newbornstar claiming 'attention whore' is tantamount to thepirate claiming 'image conscious robot,' i.e. is hardly as qualitative as ongoing behaviors.

I'm trying to supply an Fe-ego pov on how Fe-HA manifests from an assumed social context. my natural state carries awareness of these trends, the only uncertainty I possess is in regard to what scenario will evoke this or that trait; Fe-HA types thus seem rather clueless to me, attention-seeking in a way that isn't a controlled 'game' (i.e. numbers) but which reflects a deeper insecurity about their actual 'social status.'

*shrug* It is a pretty weak copout, but not as weak as what I see as stereotyping the kid as a typical ILE nerd king and throwing the rest out the door.
    you are completely projecting your own case onto him; my description had nothing to do with a "nerd persona" lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What exactly? Long-range logical amnesia or necessity to be provided certainty?

Guys note that when you say Fe (implying Fe Ego), you're talking about both Fe-Base and Fe-Creative, which however work differently. I personally agree with Gul, but that what he identified in himself, MD and Malia is a demand for certainty, which is not applicable to Fe-Creative types (at least not as universally).
    Your post does not constitute a response or even a full thought. You said nothing worthwhile in this post, all you've said is who you agree with - something I don't give a fuck about. I put zero stock in your random uneducated gut impulses, but instead put it in my knowledge of socionics which is miles ahead of yours.
    If you want to participate then respond to the arguments, don't simply spread your halfass opinion around the forum.
    -- In order to illustrate that universality of demand for logical sense of Fe-Base, unlike Fe-Creative. --
    blahblahblahblahblah
    This is a word salad which lacks orientation to what we're discussing and also misses the point. Yes, Ti is logical consistency. That isn't the point, and actually that's part of what I'm saying.
    Last edited by rat1; 07-23-2011 at 03:11 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the lack of concern for others' opinions manifest in Pinnochio has to do with his ideological dogma; in fact, the adamance with which he expresses this attitude only illustrates the same Fe-seeking phenomenon in a defensive/repulsive manner.
    Man, I don't remember any details here (what I and Gilly said, side-by-side), but:
    - I don't think necessarily Gilly talks about me, but about Ti-Creative types in general; this is at least my case.
    - the theory also doesn't mention that Ti-Creatives need confirmation from people, on the contrary. And by confirmation I mean truth, opinions, not like relationships or whatever.

Because it's one thing to want to be liked or get along with others, and a different thing to need the opinions of others for confirmation. And the latter was the point from the ground-up, since the issue of Aleksei.
    ---

Now regarding myself, I am not IRL like I am here, not sure whether your opinion confirms or infirms that, since on one hand you acknowledge that I have a fixed ideal ("dogma", whatever) therefore confirming it, on the other you put that on my Fe-Seeking defense/attack wishes, an emotional impetus that should normally manifest IRL too. However this does not happen, I'm generally not interested in what other people do or say, this forum is one of the few places where ideology interferes so much into my relationships with others, some others I recall (1) - though to a much lesser extent - are places where technical decisions for the future or some technologies are taken. I personally see your psychanalysis over a simple thing like having strong opinions about a subject as merely a consequence of your socially-oriented personality. On short: I think you're projecting. Because really, the idea is simple to me:
    - one thing is to be excited when you find someone who shares your opinions or agrees with you, a *different* thing is to be motivated by such a perspective;
    - one thing is to fight off people who have "wrong" opinions, a different thing is to do this because of some social libido.

I won't talk in the name of every Ti-Creative out there, but if you think that I'm doing this exclusively for the show, I'm afraid I have to disappoint you. I'm doing these things rationally - except, of course, spontaneous reactions like getting outraged - I *thought* about them for long and I have taken decisions that have nothing to do with the people per se. If I could press a button and remotely turn everyone to the truth without getting socially involved, I would do that without thinking twice! That means, I would be just one of the many with the proper understanding in Socionics, that would bring me no recognition, it's to my mind just the right thing to do.
    ---

(1) - I am in progress of trying to demonstrate that dark matter is bullshit. I know very well that such thing would shake the astrophysics scientific community and that I may become famous, however I decided to pursue it based on totally different reasons, I tried to understand something and I found this simply nonsensical. Please believe me, there is a list with unsolved problems in physics around the web, I never read it so far, I just stumbled upon links towards it in my searches (Wikipedia, IIRC). Maybe some of these problems are easier to solve, they would bring instant attention from the entire world, I will make my point; some issues are probably way easier, at the same time overrated by the public opinion - I don't care. If you believe my words, then why? Why am I not interested in getting attention easier?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your post does not constitute a response or even a full thought. You said nothing worthwhile in this post, all you've said is who you agree with - something I don't give a fuck about. I put zero stock in your random uneducated gut impulses, but instead put it in my knowledge of socionics which is miles ahead of yours.
    If you want to participate then respond to the arguments, don't simply spread your halfass opinion around the forum.
    Don't be ridiculous. I agreed with Gulanzon regarding the fact that those enumerated people are looking for certainty, not that it's Fe: I clearly specified "I agree with Gulanzon ... but that's Fe-Base". He made a hasty generalization by saying it's Fe Ego, you made the opposite thing by denying it entirely as related to Fe Ego. Please make an opinion only after reading my full sentences.

Edit: it's that same like saying "Fe Ego has Extroverted attitude" - which is true only when Fe is Base, versus "Fe Ego has no Extroverted attitude" - which is true only about Fe-Creative.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, they aren't looking for certainty they're looking for consistency. That is all. The distinction between ego and base is not relevant, either. I'm discussing Fe as an abstract function. What it's like and how it works. I already gave my thoughts on this, it's a page back. Whatever else you're rambling about is irrelevant to me. What I said is 100 percent right, so you can go reread that or you can continue rambling without knowing what you're talking at. I don't care either way, if I knew you were pinnochio beforehand I wouldn't of even responded to you.
    (1) - I am in progress of trying to demonstrate that dark matter is bullshit. I know very well that such thing would shake the astrophysics scientific community and that I may become famous, however I decided to pursue it based on totally different reasons, I tried to understand something and I found this simply nonsensical. Please believe me, there is a list with unsolved problems in physics around the web, I never read it so far, I just stumbled upon links towards it in my searches (Wikipedia, IIRC). Maybe some of these problems are easier to solve, they would bring instant attention from the entire world, I will make my point; some issues are probably way easier, at the same time overrated by the public opinion - I don't care. If you believe my words, then why? Why am I not interested in getting attention easier?
    LOL
    Last edited by rat1; 07-23-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast