Thread: Woman cut off husband's penis, put it in disposal, police say

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Woman cut off husband's penis, put it in disposal, police say

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...his-penis.html

A 48-year-old woman was in custody Tuesday for allegedly drugging her husband, tying him to a bed and cutting off his penis, then throwing it in a garbage disposal, Garden Grove police said.

Officers arrived at a home on the 14000 block of Flower Street after the victim’s wife called 911 about 9 p.m. Monday to find a man tied to a bed and bleeding from his crotch, according to a Garden Grove police news release.

Catherine Kieu Becker, 48, who identified herself as the victim’s wife, told police she had drugged her husband’s dinner to make him sleepy, then tied him to a bed.

As he awoke, she cut off his penis with a knife, tossed it in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal on.

Police untied the victim, a 51-year-old man, who was taken UCI Medical Center, where he underwent emergency surgery.

Becker was arrested on charges of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, administering a drug with intent to commit a felony, poisoning and spousal abuse.
    Police said Becker and her husband were going through a divorce and that she told officers he “deserved it.”

The severe nature of the crime led detectives to classify it as “aggravated mayhem,” an offense punishable by up to life in prison, said Garden Grove Police Lt. Jeff Nightengale.

“You're not just depriving a person of a member or portion of their body or disfiguring them,” he said, “you're doing something that's so egregious we're not sure what's going to happen: if they're going to be able to reattach this or repair this person after such a violent attack.

“The intention by this person was to permanently deprive this victim of his genitalia,” Nightengale added.

The victim, who was not identified, told detectives Becker made him dinner, but he believed something was wrong with his food. He went to lie down and woke up to find himself tied to the bed, with his wife tugging his clothes off, he said. She then allegedly cut off his penis.

The victim went into surgery before detectives could get further details.

Investigators searched the home and recovered a rope and a knife.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first question is whether this woman was using prescription antidepressants or other psychiatric drugs. The news story probably doesn't say, and the police and other people involved are not required to ask this as a routine question, but it should be asked every time something like this happens. Prescription psychiatric drugs cause a huge number of people to commit crimes, and the drug user gets blamed for it and sent to prison for life. This cause of crime is not well known enough to the police and the legal system and the media. They are more inclined to believe that people are crazy to begin with, and the drugs are making them get better, rather than believe that many healthy, normal, nonviolent people suddenly become violent during and after their use of psychiatric drugs.

poor guy. I hope it was a clean cut and the police found the member in time.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aggravated mayhem... never heard of that one. I'd say that qualifies. His wang was chopped in a garbage disposal... they arent gonna be sewing it back on. He's gona need his balls burned out else he's gona be really horny and have no way to jerk off. That would be maddening on top of having a stump for a penis. Wonder how he pees though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Ugh. That's horrible.
    These misandrists think it's hilarious. Watch the second half of the video.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men do laugh about beating their wives, though. I dont but alot of them do. And it usually isnt serious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    Men do laugh about beating their wives, though. I dont but alot of them do. And it usually isnt serious.
    I grant you that there exists a small, but certainly non-negligible, percentage of husbands who joke about beating their wives. On the other hand, the percentage of husbands who actually beat their wives is much smaller, and only a small fraction of these men then go on to joke about their abusive tendencies. The women on this show didn't chop off their husbands' penises, but neither was the situation hypothetical. How many men do you know who would react with hilarity to a headline news story about a man who cut off his wife's clitoris and tossed it in the garbage disposal? How many of these men would proudly express hilarity at such an atrocity on national television?

Imagine for a moment a panel of male sports commentators sitting around cracking jokes at the expense of a young woman who'd been violently gang raped by a group of varsity college athletes. Having trouble picturing this? That's cause it'd never happen. If it did, the offending show would be cancelled overnight and all characters involved would be out of show business, probably permanently.

I'm confident there are men out there whose hatred for women is as intense as the hatred toward men espoused in this video clip, but such attitudes are exceptional among men and we as a society collectively shun legitimate misogyny. By comparison, that women on this show were so bold as to provide this twisted commentary suggests that misandry runs rampant within certain female demographics and is condoned, even embraced, by a significant portion of the adult, female population. The women on this show, after all, are pandering to the views of their target audience, mainstream 40 something females, more so than expressing their own, deeply felt feelings and opinions.
    Last edited by Timmy; 07-18-2011 at 01:41 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm confident there are men out there whose hatred for women is as intense as the hatred toward men espoused in this video clip, but such attitudes are exceptional among men and we as a society collectively shun legitimate misogyny. By comparison, that women on this show were so bold as to provide this twisted commentary suggests that misandry runs rampant within certain female demographics and is condoned, even embraced, by a significant portion of the adult, female population. The women on this show, after all, are pandering to the views of their target audience, mainstream 40 something females, more so than expressing their own, deeply felt feelings and opinions.
    The AmazingAthiest on youtube did a pretty good video on this. He goes on a bit of a tangent, but the general point is pretty much what you are getting at.

The mode of goodness conditions one to happiness, passion conditions him to the fruits of action, and ignorance to madness.

Chapter 14, Verse 9.
    The Bhagavad Gita

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, the wonder of reconstructive surgery. All he needs is a donor penis, and he'll be back to womanizing in no time.

Creepy-male

Jesus fucking christ, what's wrong with just getting a divorce, my god some people are seriously twisted in the head.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The women who do stuff like this seem to be very sensitive to any kind of criticism. They want a lover who always agrees with them, never criticizes them...

The man could be an overly critical person, and very wrong for her personally. But no excuse to cut off his dick. Wow.

It seems like women who do this sort of thing all have that trait in common though: Very sensitive to criticism. "how is the food honey?" "Well...it's a little dry."

(3 hours later) AHHHH MY FUCKING PENIS HAS BEEN CUT OFF.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Amazing Athiest is so sensitive for a guy. It's kinda hot (if he wouldn't be an angry str8 white male)

And lol omg. Cody Weber is clearly that dude's boyfriend.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This reminds me of the John and Lorena Bobbit incident that happened like 15 years ago. Although that event involved a case of spousal rape. Either way, when this kind of stuff happens to guys and their penis', they usually had it coming to them.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give a lot of respect to a woman who has the balls to do this. Whether she is insane or not, her cahoonas are obviously bigger than his.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    I give a lot of respect to a woman who has the balls to do this. Whether she is insane or not, her cahoonas are obviously bigger than his.
    there are so many things wrong with what you just said

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give a lot of respect to Middle Easterners who have the clit to perform Female Genital Mutilation. Whether they are insane or not, their clits are obviously bigger than their women's.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see the 'why' of the divorce. I wouldn't want to be married to a person who thought that was an appropriate way of dealing with anger either.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    I give a lot of respect to Middle Easterners who have the clit to perform Female Genital Mutilation. Whether they are insane or not, their clits are obviously bigger than their women's.
    epic