View Poll Results: Marion Cotillard's type?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 20.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 20.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

3 60.00%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marion Cotillard

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Marion Cotillard

I seriously think I'm in love with her... She's like this magical pixie angel. She is my favourite actress and I really think she is one of the best out there, so deserving of her Oscar in La Vie en Rose. Anything she is in, my eyes immediately go to her -- the camera LOVES her.

It's pretty damn clear to me she's an Fe ego... I'm leaning Alpha. One of her quotes: "You don't learn how to act. You learn how to use your emotions & feelings". Something like that.

I've never seen someone act with so much unabandoned passion before. It's like she just is a ball of emotion, just beautiful emotion.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

her type is one of the Si/Ne ones -- LII-Ne 3w4 is probably it

Last edited by silke; 06-12-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEI-Fe works i think

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She is a very good actress. ^_^

But I think she could be SLI maybe, she also reminds me a lot of Nora Jones as well as Katy Perry both whom I also type SLI. I think she's a subtype tho.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

some career advice from Marion

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI, I think. If not, then SEE.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right after she won the oscar she made some remarks about how america had 9/11 coming.. or something like that. ISFp would never shoot itself in the foot in this manner. In other ways maybe, but not through such an obvious faux pas

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's all types obviously

I have a tendency to often share the point of view of the conspiracy theory.
    -Marion Cotillard

I adore my own life, more and more I love being myself, but I love this work of totally changing personalities, of creating something radically different from myself. I want to go profoundly into my roles. If not, what's the point?

-Marion Cotillard

I don't know if we have many lives of if I will be reincarnated into a next life, but I really do think that when you die, it doesn't stop.
    -Marion Cotillard

At school I was that black thing in the corner. I was not popular at all. I think I was very boring... not boring because I didn't talk, no, no it was terrible. I was not interesting at all. I thought I had no personality. I thought everybody was so cool, and I was not. You think things about yourself and then you start to give a little bit of love at least enough, to enjoy life. But I was, oooh.

-Marion Cotillard

I'm not somebody who opens up to people very easily. With this form of expression,I think I've found a way to speak to a lot of people and share something of myself, while still keeping my distance. I don't have anything against people who bare their souls to the media. I just know I can't do it. I want to share things that seem practical to me. It's the same if I go to a dinner party with guests I don't know. I'm not going to share my life story with them.

-Marion Cotillard

She's my favorite actress too.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your quotes are really good actually, they show someone that is imo a clear introvert.

And imo polr esp the last two quotes. Also partly sensor.

At school I was that black thing in the corner. I was not popular at all. I think I was very boring... not boring because I didn't talk, no, no it was terrible. I was not interesting at all. I thought I had no personality. I thought everybody was so cool, and I was not. You think things about yourself and then you start to give a little bit of love at least enough, to enjoy life. But I was, oooh.

-Marion Cotillard

I'm not somebody who opens up to people very easily. With this form of expression,I think I've found a way to speak to a lot of people and share something of myself, while still keeping my distance. I don't have anything against people who bare their souls to the media. I just know I can't do it. I want to share things that seem practical to me. It's the same if I go to a dinner party with guests I don't know. I'm not going to share my life story with them.

-Marion Cotillard

The way she talks is very much weak in what I high-lighted.

Also one of the noted architypes for SLI is Gabin who is a famous french actor. ^_^

Anyways, SLI's can often do something like acting as their way of expressing themselves just like there are many famous EIE chefs and ILE relationship experts(ala socionics). People can fixate on their PoLR function and try to channel it into something. People often find a way to express their neutroticism in the PoLR, this can be destructive as well as productive.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Your quotes are really good actually, they show someone that is imo a clear introvert.

And imo polr esp the last two quotes. Also partly sensor.

-Marion Cotillard

-Marion Cotillard

The way she talks is very much weak in what I high-lighted.

Also one of the noted architypes for SLI is Gabin who is a famous french actor. ^_^

Anyways, SLI's can often do something like acting as their way of expressing themselves just like there are many famous EIE chefs and ILE relationship experts(ala socionics). People can fixate on their PoLR function and try to channel it into something. People often find a way to express their neutroticism in the PoLR, this can be destructive as well as productive.
    I can agree with introvert, but I couldn't type her based on quotes... I would have to get to know her personally or be her typology shrink irl.

-Krishna

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw her today in the movie Deux Jours, Une Nuit. I think I'm going to put a poster of her above my bed.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

She annoys the hell out of me...

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    She annoys the hell out of me...
    Pourquoi?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Pourquoi?
    Probably because I understand what she says and I cannot stand her bubbling.
    We have her puppet in a famous TV show to make fun of her.
    Also I remember her beginnings and it makes me smile how she is considered the icon of beauty and style now

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh my god Marion is so pretty and smoldering. So feminine

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Trashy hot hehe. She just needed time to find herself . What does she talk about that's so annoying? Is she dumb or smthng?

Her face was always gorgeous.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Well I do not know her personnaliy IRL to judge her intelligence but her acting skills are really overrated.

And always the same whiny voice "oh my God can't believe what's happening" and a second later a little cold phrase of judgements in her interviews. Meh.
    She is not sincere or consistent, there is no connection between her words and her actions.
    Like healthy style and defending the planet position, promoting modesty and humility... and making Dior advertising videos for millions.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well I do not know her personnaliy IRL to judge her intelligence but her acting skills are really overrated.

And always the same whiny voice "oh my God can't believe what's happening" and a second later a little cold phrase of judgements in her interviews. Meh.
    She is not sincere or consistent, there is no connection between her words and her actions.
    Like healthy style and defending the planet position, promoting modesty and humility... and making Dior advertising videos for millions.
    I agree her acting skills are nothing to write home about. Yeah, theres's always a lot of hypocrisy with celebrities and their causes. I think we Europeans are much stricter and more judgmental when our "stars" succeed in Hollywood, then we are towards American celebrities.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

I think she's a great actress and very beautiful.(I'm no expert though)

Award Winner

Many Americans know Marion because she won the 2007 Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in "La Vie en Rose." However, in her native France, she is no stranger to the Cesar Awards, the French equivalent to the Oscars. Marion has earned five nominations and won the award twice in 2004 and 2007 for her roles in "A Very Long Engagement" and "La Vie en Rose."

http://screen.answers.com/actresses/...rion-cotillard

-Krishna

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sei?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd lean LII > SLI... seems a bit too aware of the 'game' for an Fe-polr

4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admit, I didn't watch the clip you posted, but what do you mean by the "game"?

I've had her as SLI or SEI. Not sure which.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Neuralia View Post
    I admit, I didn't watch the clip you posted, but what do you mean by the "game"?

Referring to video: Putting on the "happy face" for the cameras and for some dude she probably has only met once or twice if at all.

Either SEI or IEI

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was she thinking of?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    lol

I think she's a great actress and very beautiful.(I'm no expert though)

Award Winner

Many Americans know Marion because she won the 2007 Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in "La Vie en Rose." However, in her native France, she is no stranger to the Cesar Awards, the French equivalent to the Oscars. Marion has earned five nominations and won the award twice in 2004 and 2007 for her roles in "A Very Long Engagement" and "La Vie en Rose."

http://screen.answers.com/actresses/...rion-cotillard

Well... she grew in the middle of actors and perfectly knows how it goes to be an actor.
    Les Césars in France = very in vogue style. It does not always compensate talents but what a few notorious people think being a talent.
    In her native France most people are sceptical about her.
    Her acting in "La Vie en Rose" was great though.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Class has nothing to do with the clothes one wears.

Admittedly, bewbs.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divergentwacey View Post
    Class has nothing to do with the clothes one wears.
    I won't go into philosophy as it's not relevant here.
    Image is a part of her profession . Those pictures are especially related to my earlier statement that she is considered as an icon of style now.
    Style has a lot to do with the clothes one wears.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool cool.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neuralia View Post

the implicit back and forth Fe types tend to naturally engage in. she didn't strike me as quite involved enough for SEI to work.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divergentwacey View Post
    cool cool.
    I was not being mad if it's what you are implying Probably internet miscommunication.

Anyhow I see her as IJ type.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... she grew in the middle of actors and perfectly knows how it goes to be an actor.
    Les Césars in France = very in vogue style. It does not always compensate talents but what a few notorious people think being a talent.
    In her native France most people are sceptical about her.
    Her acting in "La Vie en Rose" was great though.
    The César Award is considered the highest film honor in France, the French film industry's equivalent to the Molière Award for theatre, and the Victoires de la Musique for music. In cinema, it is to France what the Academy Award (Oscar) is to the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A9sar_Award

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Cotillard

Voters are professionals in the field, numbering about 4,000, divided into 12 colleges (actors, directors, writers, technicians, producers, distributors and international vendors, operators, agents artistic, technical industries, casting directors, press officers and members associates). The criteria for voting are: demonstrate a relatively consistent career in film and get a double sponsorship in the Académie des arts et techniques du cinéma. Nominees or winners of the previous editions are exempt from these formalities.

wikipedia needs to be updated?

The french tabloids are skeptical of her? I don't really understand what you mean.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The César Award is considered the highest film honor in France, the French film industry's equivalent to the Molière Award for theatre, and the Victoires de la Musique for music. In cinema, it is to France what the Academy Award (Oscar) is to the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A9sar_Award

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Cotillard

Voters are professionals in the field, numbering about 4,000, divided into 12 colleges (actors, directors, writers, technicians, producers, distributors and international vendors, operators, agents artistic, technical industries, casting directors, press officers and members associates). The criteria for voting are: demonstrate a relatively consistent career in film and get a double sponsorship in the Académie des arts et techniques du cinéma. Nominees or winners of the previous editions are exempt from these formalities.

wikipedia needs to be updated?

The french tabloids are skeptical of her? I don't really understand what you mean.
    Seems like we do not understand each other or speak about two different things.
    I would not compare Oscars to Césars, but anyway.
    I was talking of how most simple mortal French people around me were perceiving her, including myself.
    No need to take a look at Wikipédia...
    You like her, it's great. Tastes differ

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like we do not understand each other or speak about two different things.
    I would not compare Oscars to Césars, but anyway.
    I was talking of how most simple mortal French people around me were perceiving her, including myself.
    No need to take a look at Wikipédia...
    You like her, it's great. Tastes differ
    Okay, so it's just your opinion, and perhaps the opinion of French tabloid/or people who don't really have a good reason?

I understand, otherwise you can send me a link to back you claims in french, which I can send to my girlfriend with the bachelor's degree in french, and she can translate. I'm sure she'd love to because she was obsessed with french culture.

Or we can just agree to disagree.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Okay, so it's just your opinion, and perhaps the opinion of French tabloid/or people who don't really have a good reason?

I understand, otherwise you can send me a link to back you claims in french, which I can send to my girlfriend with the bachelor's degree in french, and she can translate. I'm sure she'd love to because she was obsessed with french culture.

Or we can just agree to disagree.
    Les Césars = pale copy of Oscars:
    http://leplus.nouvelobs.com/contribu...mericains.html

Does Marion Cotillard annoy you?
    http://www.lexpress.fr/styles/vip/ma...le_929450.html

May your GF enjoy it

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I know what you're talking about. One time, this EIE tried throwing me into this back and forth Fe banter with her. Strangely enough, I could keep up, but I really had no clue what I was doing. I don't feel the same boundaries that Fe types feel when they engage in banter. I can do it but there's always a chance someone might get pissed in the process. That said, in the middle of it she definitely crossed an ethical boundary with me. I guess Fi and Fe types just have different boundaries?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Les Césars = pale copy of Oscars:
    http://leplus.nouvelobs.com/contribu...mericains.html

Does Marion Cotillard annoy you?
    http://www.lexpress.fr/styles/vip/ma...le_929450.html

May your GF enjoy it
    I'm sure she will. I'm also certain I can find two similar articles about Angelina Jolie or some other famous american actress in English. Has Marion won an Oscar? A real one? Yes, but apparently our Oscars aren't good enough either.

Who wrote these articles? Two people with a bad opinion?

-Krishna

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I'm sure she will. I'm also certain I can find two similar articles about Angelina Jolie or some other famous american actress in English. Has Marion won an Oscar? A real one? Yes, but apparently our Oscars aren't good enough either.

Who wrote these articles? Two people with a bad opinion?
    She can also read comments below.
    Anyhow I quit, I have no desire to argue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast