Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woofwoofl's Type (Split from Heroic thread)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woofl is such a stereotypical SEE.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those who dont get woofl as see. Have dysfunctional brain or bad understanding of socionics

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Coming from you of all people? I'll take that as a compliment...
    Quote Originally Posted by Begoner View Post
    Obviously, I don't mean any offense, but the very mention of your name sends me into paroxysms of rage, and every word you utter causes me to vomit uncontrollably. In the interests of accuracy and straightforwardness, I feel compelled to note that I would rather lie in a pit of snakes than reside within 50 miles of you. Now, where was I? Ah, yes, you're probably IEE.

[Later...]

Why must you be so incredibly passive-aggressive when I was just being straightforward? After all, I wasn't seriously judging your character, I was just saying that you present yourself as a loathsome, disgusting human being. Chill out.
    Not sure whether you're joking or serious, but I relate to the feeling although I have nothing personal against him when he is not interefering with nice/interesting/accurate discussions. If siuntal were not existing, his Socionics posts were probably the most disgusting and retarded around. They're like clowns intruding an interesting class.
    ---

Why didn't I criticize any of you before? Because like I said, there's nothing personal and perhaps if we were talking generalities or we were pals, we would get well together. Since there is no standard of accuracy on the forum and there's freedom to tell anything, I don't even have a justification for myself to do so. There are cases where I can pinpoint, even if hard, what the problem is in posts, but yours and siuntal's are total shit, I can't come up with a justification other than a resolute "this is totally wrong". What would be there to argue against the assertion that Socionics is a dish, for example? My guess is that you are just schoolboys spending some casual time on the internet, I would be absurd to ask understanding/reasonableness from you. But still, I would appreciate if you tried to be more thoughtful and respectful of others.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Alpha NT?
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Not sure whether you're joking or serious...
    Joking -- I was attempting to satirize Gilly's posts; apparently, I did so very ineptly. As a matter of fact, although Woof's posts don't irk me in the least, I don't see any reason to doubt that he is SEE.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Playing a musical instrument does not require as fine a control as he's demonstrated with his drumstick usage. Just basic motor control refined with practice.

And for argument's sake, there must be Se-doms and egos with horrible musicianship, since music is not just technique. How do you know he's even a good drum player?
    I am sure there are Se-doms who are horrible at it - IEs like Se describe person's information metabolism. They are not related to something like your fine motor control or your hand-to-eye coordination or anything else like that. Saying that somebody is a good drummer so that's evidence for Se-valuing slips into the realm of determining type by person's skills, and this is what my comment to woof was about.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay I get your point. I think I misunderstood it earlier, but I stand by my point that better estimation of the control required can be IE-dependent.
    Eg: my motor control is average but I've slammed the same doors several times accidentally.
    Reason is a whore.

i don't really see woof as Se ego (i've partly watched a vid ,too) but it's been noted that those type declinations can be attributed to DKNY subtypes among other things ,so dunno.

btw the following emoticons should be deleted from the list:

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post here quotes of him demonstrating N, Ne, NF or IEE traits when I stumble upon them. ...starting now:
    I don't know how I came to be able to operate a physical human body, but I plan to get the most out of it for as long as it still works
    And an old one:
    None of that goes against having dominant and creative, nor does it go against all of the rest I posted. The description was just a drop in the bucket, the last line of that description was but a molecule in that drop, and if has to be tossed, then the bucket's still pretty full
    Last edited by The Ineffable; 06-28-2011 at 11:46 PM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Effie, how the fuck are either of those quotes suggestive of ?
    I wrote: NF, Ne or IEE, never said Ne exclusively. However, the second is self-explanatory and implies Ne - the justification for it is in the quote - "drop in a bucket that changes nothing", "big picture", "read between the lines", "a connected whole", in opposition to Se types.

The first demonstrates Intuition, not necessarily Ne. Indeed, I need to specify that I consider profs for N too in my statement, I'll correct that. It is totally counter-intuitive, unlikely and against descriptions for a Sensory type to be as segregated from his de-facto current existence. On short: strong evidence for Intuition.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a surprisingly tolerable ESFP. bolt's opinion is the perfect contrary indicator here.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've thought about IEE and SEI, based on how you communicate in chat. You don't have the antagonizing manner that tries to push buttons and see how you can control the sway of conversation and activity that I've generally found to be typical of SEEs. I call it antagonizing simply because I'm often the victim of the button-pushing with the SEEs I know. The feeling is usually accompanied by grudging amusement at how predictably I fall prey to it coupled with the frustration that no amount of will power can restrain me from falling into the trap. So really, antagonizing is a term of endearment

That said, I'm the first to admit that my perception of SEEs is coloured by the fact that all the SEEs I know revel in being asshats. It's entirely possible that there is a breed of SEE that manages the same gung-ho, take no shit, effortless manipulation (as in control) without being a michievious twat. Generally speaking, I dislike typing over the forum as people come off very differently in text and online than they do in person. However, I'm not entirely settled on SEE as the correct typing and will probably continue to wonder until suspicions are confirmed or denied in person, lol. On that note, I won't troll you about your type or harass you about it, but would love to chat about it sometime
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewu View Post
    DKNY subtypes

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENTj aka my semi-dual.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12