Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Hi to all

Hi. I'm here to get new information and other valuable stuff. Personality types is quite interesting and new for me. My personality type is ESFP. I don't know what to say more And one more thing what is these symbols means

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh hell yeah - a fellow SEE! welcome aboard!

As for the symbols:

our 1st (dominant) - - Extraverted Sensing
    our 2nd (creative) - - Introverted Feeling
    our 3rd (role) - - Extraverted Intuition
    our 4th (vulnerable) - - Introverted Thinking
    our 5th (suggestive) - Introverted Intuition
    our 6th (mobilizing) - Extraverted Thinking
    our 7th (ignoring) - Introverted Sensing
    our 8th (demonstrative) - Extraverted Feeling
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Hi. I'm here to get new information and other valuable stuff. Personality types is quite interesting and new for me. My personality type is ESFP. I don't know what to say more And one more thing what is these symbols means
    Welcome to T16T.

The 8 Functions

IRRATIONAL FUNCTIONS (sensing and intuition).

Extraverted intuition is also called Intuition of Possibilities, or Intuition of Potential.

This function is “responsible” for considering the world in all its possibilities and alternatives, in generalization of what is going on and developing new concepts.

Bearers of this function are usually curious, full of ideas; they gladly look for new ideas in books, or make new interesting acquaintances. Usually they are not aggressive, and even being talented, often have troubles with getting a “reward”, recognition of their ingenuity. They usually see a lot of positive possibilities in other people. However, when their ideas are offended, they can be very persistent.

Introverted intuition is also called Time Intuition.

This function, instead of lots of possibilities, considers people and the world as if flowing in a big and insuperable stream of time. What does people's potential mean when it cannot be realized? Fate rules the world. Their usual condition is something like meditation. However, in spite of such “Buddhist” vital philosophy, they are very smart in adaptation to different crises that happen in life, and stoically tolerate even somebody else's petty tyranny. They are intellectuals, but they do not often want to demonstrate their ideas, preferring that other people would pay attention to them, and for this reason often seem to be “passive”. In fact, they do not think they are “passive” – the “wait for the good moment”.

Extraverted sensing is also called Volitional Sensing, or Space-capturing Sensing.

This sensing function directs to occupation of space. People with this strong function are usually demanding people, which like when other people fulfill their wishes and demands. Sometimes they become managers, and sometimes – good sellers that can sell even unnecessary things. They often (but not always) have athletic, somewhat roundish figure, quick and demanding eyes. They are very persistent in the life: "If I want, then it should be achieved”, and they often gladly help other people – those who accept their leadership. Their outbursts of anger may fear some people, but in fact they are short-term – in several minutes they become calm again and restore their good mood.

Introverted sensing is also called Comfort Sensing, or Space-settling Sensing.

This kind of sensing is rather passive, it focuses on getting as more pleasant feelings as possible, on reduction of quantity of unnecessary motions, on the quality and functionality of work. People with this function as dominant do not like to argue (if they began – it means that something VERY serious happened). They are often efficient at work that requires attention to small details, monotonous chores etc. They like intellectuals, like new ideas, because these ideas make their life more diverse, but also ridicule intellectuals for their “impractical approach”.

RATIONAL FUNCTIONS (logic and ethic).

Extraverted logic is also called Processual or Practical Logic.

It estimates everything in terms of efficiency: not abstract analysis, but "how to make it work?", and not systems, but methods. They are energetic, active, and mobile. As scientists, they are strong in improvement of methods, but often they choose a business career. However, people who work together with them, often blame these types of being "too dry, cold-hearted", even in spite of their high emotionality. In general, this type of thinking may be called “algorithmic”.

Introverted logic is also called Systematic Logic, or Structural Logic.

This type of logic is inertial. Instead of “making things work”, it rather focuses on elimination of contradictions, on systematization, or in more general meaning – on “justice” (if it only exists). The types for which this function is dominant are often not too energetic, they are rather stable-mooded, work without noticeable “falls” and “rises”, logical and reticent in their sayings and deeds. On the one hand, other people respect them for being “just”, for their cold and sober analysis of situations; on the other, they do not “feel people” well.

Extraverted ethic is also called Emotional Ethic.

This function reflects person's own emotions, his/her emotional, highly personal and passionate reaction to what is going on around. Types with this dominant functions are eloquent, often smiling, artistic, charming (but somewhat “fussy” and “too artistic”), can speak and persuade others, but they perceive situations too emotionally, too personally, and sometimes they “sink” in their own emotions, cannot calm down for long time.

Introverted ethic is also called Ethic of Relations.

This function is inertial; many emotions are inside such a person, but they do not go outwards, and rather stay “conserved”. Such people are very passionate in evaluating other people, but from outside they seem to be “emotionless”, smiling just as much as etiquette requires. They are good spectators of relations: in a small collective, they very quickly feel who has which relations with whom. They can work with people – as lawyers, pedagogues, etc. However, being so attentive to people's relations, they do not like, even more, they are afraid of “intellectual initiative”, do not like arguing, because it can “break” or just significantly change relations with other people.

More information here, with examples of people who represent the functions(/types):
    http://www.socioniko.net/en/articles/lytovs-intro3.html
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Creepy-Snaps

Welcome Anglas!

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for this, now I know that I'm
    I readed Myers Briggs - Speed Reading People book, but such things like these symbols weren't there. One more question what is means these 3w2 so/sx or 1w2 sp/sx 1-6-2 and so on ? Sorry for band english and offtopic

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome!

Well ESFp is actually , though according to Model A, and are the strongest functions, but that may be a bit confusing if you're just being introduced to the theory.

Anyway, ESFp is .

The symbols are exclusive to socionics.

One more question what is means these 3w2 so/sx or 1w2 sp/sx 1-6-2 and so on ? Sorry for band english and offtopic
    That's enneagram. It's somewhat confusing notation.

"1w2 sp/sx 1-6-2"

1w2 means that they are an ennegram type 1 with type 2 support.
    "sp/sx" is instinct self-preservation first, sexual second, and social(so) last.
    1-6-2 represents the tritype fixations the person has in each of the gut/head/heart centers.

You might want to look at the enneagram institute website for an introduction to the enneagram.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Harrow kittehhh

oops

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Greetings