EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Welcome moredhel!

That was both an exclamation and a request to others, so get to it
    Alright, alright! I'm welcoming already.

Quote Originally Posted by moredhel View Post
    Socionics Type: LSE (-Si but I also don't buy into subtypes)
    Enneagram Type: 9w1
    Name: Sam (Why have an alias if you don't have a name )
    Aliases: Moredhel
    Hobbies: Games, Movies, Tv Series, Programming, Typology, Indoor Soccer, Gym/Health, Reading, other stuff.
    Why I'm here: Because there is actualy an active socionics community , other typology forums are all MBTI > Enneagram > JCF > Socionics when it is exactly the other way around, socionics appeals to my delta sense of practicality and productivness. Also because I know so few deltas IRL
    Nice to meet you, Sam. I know a few people IRL from Australia. I love them, as well as their accents (though they tell me I'm the one with the funny accent). From what I understand Australia is supposedly a delta-ish culture. Maybe that's why I like all of them so much. Or maybe they're just really cool people. Or both.

What is the story of your nickname? And is that you in your current avatar? How do you react to endless questions?

It doesn't look like there's a whole lot of new blood on these forums, everyones post count seems to be in the thousands.
    Either way I'm just happy to be in an active community that speaks socionics
    Usually people either stick around or they leave fairly soon. (Or, apparently, they don't post at all and just lurk.) So I'm guessing you'll either come to the conclusion that this forum is full of wackos and totally unproductive and just leave or you'll gain a small addiction/habit/attachment and before you know it your post count will likewise be in the thousands.

(BTW, the forum is indeed full of wackos, it's semi-productive at times, but please don't leave right away. )
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to meet you, Sam. I know a few people IRL from Australia. I love them, as well as their accents (though they tell me I'm the one with the funny accent). From what I understand Australia is supposedly a delta-ish culture. Maybe that's why I like all of them so much. Or maybe they're just really cool people. Or both.

What is the story of your nickname? And is that you in your current avatar? How do you react to endless questions?
    We do have quite a delta-ish culture now that you mention it...well delta and alpha . But yes, it's a very nice place to live and to visit too .
    Are you from America, if so which part?
    I don't tend to notice us having accents except when I'm watching an American movie with an Australian actor, then I can pick it a mile away .

Ok question time, my nick name is from a book "Magician" By Raymond E. Fiest. Moredhel are a race of dark elves so I thought it would make a cool internet psudonym as it's rarely ever taken . My IRL nick name tends to be samus.

<---- Yep thats me, I was actualy at my EII friend's birthday which was 1930's themed. I had the outfit left over from a halloween party where I went as a mobster .

I actualy react very well to lots of questions being an Fi valuer and all. Think of me as an open book that is incoviniently placed on the top shelf. (My analogies could use some work )

Usually people either stick around or they leave fairly soon. (Or, apparently, they don't post at all and just lurk.) So I'm guessing you'll either come to the conclusion that this forum is full of wackos and totally unproductive and just leave or you'll gain a small addiction/habit/attachment and before you know it your post count will likewise be in the thousands.
    Time will tell but i'm enjoying my time here so far, you may find me sticking mostly to the delta forums however, as I find Se can be a nasty function when let lose on the internet. You and the other deltas have made me feel very welcome though, thank you .

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you from America, if so which part?
    I'm from the Pacific Northwest in the US. This is a typical color palette of nature around here:

I see scenes like this relatively often:

Ok question time, my nick name is from a book "Magician" By Raymond E. Fiest. Moredhel are a race of dark elves so I thought it would make a cool internet psudonym as it's rarely ever taken . My IRL nick name tends to be samus.
    Names and words from books do tend to be good usernames/passwords. That's where my own nickname comes from, more or less, though unfortunately people do use it as a real name so it's not as unique as I'd like.

I actualy react very well to lots of questions being an Fi valuer and all. Think of me as an open book that is incoviniently placed on the top shelf. (My analogies could use some work )
    Most Te leading types that I've interacted with are ok with lots of questions, too.

I usually have tons of questions though I don't often ask all of them because the majority of them seem to me either irrelevant to the task at hand, distracting, too prying, the wrong time, or un-verbalize-able.

Time will tell but i'm enjoying my time here so far, you may find me sticking mostly to the delta forums however, as I find Se can be a nasty function when let lose on the internet. You and the other deltas have made me feel very welcome though, thank you .
    You are quite welcome.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics Type: EII
    Enneagram Type: 9w1 sp/sx
    Aliases:
    Hobbies:
    Why I'm here:
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow the scenery there looks very beautiful.

I'm from the Pacific Northwest in the US. This is a typical color palette of nature around here:
    So that would be Washington state area? I used to watch a tv series called Kyle XY that was filmed there, I did always appreciate the location, all these beautiful green forrests .

The colour palette here is mostly red, brown and pale green

That is about the most scenic photo I have handy, that was from a weekend on a farm so a little differnt to the city area or the vineyard areas down south. Those kinds of tree's are pretty standard though with the white trunk and pale green leaves.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow the scenery there looks very beautiful.
    If you can handle overcast (or at least cloud-filled) skies for >50% of the year it's pretty nice. Summers (when they decide to come) are the best.

So that would be Washington state area?
    More or less.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    More or less.
    My bottom dollar: Portland, Oregon.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking