Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is better

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

dolphinn...just yeah

Creepy-female

You seem frustrated at the lack of focus, but you're not being respectful, and I'm not sure what to think about it. She doesn't seem like deserves to be talked to that way. She's having fun with the light on her face changing as she moves around. She's like preoccupied with it. She seems like she needs to be hugged and protected and smiled at. Part of me says RAWR U JERKWAD and part of me thinks that you're doing your best and you're deflated enough that you couldn't realistically sustain a higher level of interaction at this point. She understands that, consciously or unconsciously, and is putting up with you out of love. I'm just guessing here though. I don't know the context enough to contribute anything more.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

it seems like people are skeptical about her being a serious type because of the level of her silliness but i'm not really buying that. she's also a teenager (i think?) who is overly tired. i remember being like 15 and laughing my ass off on the phone in the middle of the night with my probably EII best friend about stupid shit like the idea of dancing broccolli. and her behavior is also in the context of her interaction with jinxi, which dolphin had some brilliant stuff to say about.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool I am not this crazy..

Actually, I'm honestly sick of this typology stuff. I often act the way I do because I need to protect myself..
    You know, like you don't even know me, so what do you have to judge me like that?
    Sometimes, you need things to be sugar coated, so you don't taste the bitterness..or I dunno, you can wrap yourself in your own blanket of bubblyness.
    Last edited by Vocaloid; 05-06-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: just because

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you talking to me? if you are, i didn't mean to offend you. you're right, i don't know you. but i wasn't judging you, just mentioning someone you reminded me of. just because i had negative feelings towards that person, doesn't mean i'd necessarily dislike you. so i'm sorry for coming across that way. i honestly didn't think my comment would hurt you, since it wouldn't have bothered me.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by borderline View Post
    are you talking to me? if you are, i didn't mean to offend you. you're right, i don't know you. but i wasn't judging you, just mentioning someone you reminded me of. just because i had negative feelings towards that person, doesn't mean i'd necessarily dislike you. so i'm sorry for coming across that way. i honestly didn't think my comment would hurt you, since it wouldn't have bothered me.
    I guess it's all the negative comments on this subject..like I guess I act this way because nothing interests me..if I wasn't under this cover, actually if I'm really happy I can be spontaneous..I feel as I'm fabricating my own happiness. Sorry, I'm blabbing.
    I don't think I'll be doing any more videos with my brother though.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sister: IEE - free-spirit subtype.

And she does sort of make Jinxi look more ILI.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    it seems like people are skeptical about her being a serious type because of the level of her silliness but i'm not really buying that.
    For me, it's not because of her level of silliness. Hell, I act like that more often than I'd like to admit. It's because of how she blatantly ignores jinxi's efforts to switch into a serious gear. But, then again, idk what lead up to this video or the relationship they have so.. really it is kind of a moot point.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did't take Jinxi's words seriously..You know why, he'll back stab you and hurt your feelings. He is not a supportive brother. Like right now, I come from the gym, He's like : Haha, you got your feelings hurt?? With that stupid grin of his. Frankly, I'm just this idiot girl who doesn't know anything, and is a player in his chess game.. But why am I so gullible?
    Forget it..

But I'm a creep
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doing here?
    I don't belong here

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI lol

IEE seems right too.

Don't be a dick be a dude etc. etc.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    What chess game? I barely talk to you, and when you do, you say the stupidest shit and turn me off. As for backstabbing, I don't know what you're talking about. You agreed to make the video with me in good faith and that's what was done. I told you that the intent was to display my reaction/responses relative to you, making clear that you could be either of the 3 aforementioned types. So, we made the video and you're hurt because a couple people dislike your behaviour. Get over it. Not everyone will like you. You're too sensitive and you need to put on your commando suit.
    Commando! El Commando! I know. It wasn't totally the negative comments,and you're utterly stupid..bashing me, and now you're telling me to respond so I can bash at you, so people can understand you better? You are so self-absorbed. You disgust me on so many levels. I will not mention the crude things you do..
    Anyway, he told me to write two paragraphs, the demanding pig.. Right now I am listening to my nice post-rock/ambient/instrumental music just taking a pause, and bammmm! This asian rabbit, is hopping around bugging the hell outa me..Sure you don't talk to me? You just did 5 minutes ago.
    O.o

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
    Actually, I'm honestly sick of this typology stuff. I often act the way I do because I need to protect myself..
    You know, like you don't even know me, so what do you have to judge me like that?

Sometimes, you need things to be sugar coated, so you don't taste the bitterness..or I dunno, you can wrap yourself in your own blanket of bubblyness.
    If you are being forced to eat dog poo, why throw sprinkles on it? You're still gonna have poo all up in your mouth.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    If you are being forced to eat dog poo, why throw sprinkles on it? You're still gonna have poo all up in your mouth.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay I'm leaving this forum, how do I terminate my account?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay I'm leaving this forum, how do I terminate my account?
    You can always just let it sit and forget it exists.

Leaving or staying is your choice, but... if you're honestly just not interested in this place, fine. If you're leaving because you feel hurt, I have this to say: a few people have knocked your personality. A person or two has been stupid or crude. That's enough to scare you off? Not everyone is going to like you. Not everyone is going to be nice. In fact, some people are real asses. It's life.

And yes, I know what it's like to be thin-skinned. I know what it's like to have to wall up and detach because parents have issues. I have to tell myself what I'm telling you. So please don't tell me I don't know what it's like to have to compensate or that I don't know what it's like being sensitive.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must have a poop fetish, what is it 2 girls, 1 cup?

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    This is true and a good point. I wish it was easier to say another person or person's problem is not your own, but it easily becomes your own when you can't get away. I'm honestly sorry that your family is going through shit because I grew up with that and deal with it still, time to time, and wish it on no one.

You can either survive it and become a stronger person who depends on yourself for your own happiness and depend on yourself to be who you want to be or you can just sink down. I know I went through periods where I sunk down and got back up to make the most of things.

Professional help sounds like a good idea, too...counseling services at your school or something is a good start. It's not okay what parents sometimes do but it's not okay to continue it in your own life and future or let it continue (by either being caught up with and marrying someone who does a lot of dumb shit or doing it yourself).

Being sensitive...nothing wrong with it. It does make you, unfortunately, far more vulnerable to hurt because of that. But not to get caught up in things and to not let another's problem become your problem helps. Maybe I shouldn't be the one saying it, but treating other people in general right and with respect will go a long way, even if you feel you aren't getting it. Good luck to you, though.
    How do you know about my family situation? Unless Jinxi told you?
    But, yeah thanks for that.
    I'm going to skedaddle and meditate..I should've done it earlier because now I can't get all the Ahhhhs out, along with my affirmations.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Come on k0rp, give it up. It's getting old now. You know that's >.

You must have a poop fetish, what is it 2 girls, 1 cup?
    No, just using a graphic analogy. It's easier to process.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Just read this http://www.socionics.us/works/semantics.shtml this http://www.socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml#1 and this http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Vocabulary. You can also use Reinin dichotomies, Gulenko's cognitive styles, Lenore Thomson's wiki. Write it all out if you have to, what matches you and what doesn't. The only way to know your type for sure is to study the theory for yourself. Then you'll have plenty of evidence backing up your typing

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've actually had an e-mail correspondence with Lenore Thomson that spans 80+ emails and close to 60,000 words. She has typed me INTJ through tests and questions/answers.
    If you're sure of that typing then go with it.

Personally I've been typed by other people as every single one of the INxx types as well as ISTj/p and ISFj/p. So my stance right now is that the best way to determine your type is to learn the theory for yourself and back it up with some real life evidence in form of recalling concrete situations that you have lived through.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on k0rp, give it up. It's getting old now. You know that's >.
    That's the opposite of what I said. You must have been brainwashed by an EIE.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eesh. Go compare penis size, have a cage match, whatever. I'm tired of watching you two go at it.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is weird.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Not to mention, (many) people on this forum need to quit assigning behavior like that to /Merry. Makes me think you're either really sheltered and inexperienced, or are just oblivious for whatever reason to other human beings overall.
    No, more like being used to those kinds of people, and being able to spot a common difference in expression and social manners. She comes across as having the natural desire to emote and express her moods out in the open, in the few videos I've watched, so I can already tell she's more in common with other Fe types, even if she might get along with a few Fi types. She also has the more light and here-and-now, day-to-day focus of other alpha SFs, not as heavy as betas, but not as serious and internalized as deltas. I think she gives off Fe, Si and Ne values, and Fe seems to be the most obvious to me. Creative Fi is never that deliberately playful, I can think of a hundred IEEs and SEEs whose emotional expressions always seem subconscious and understated.

I also know a couple people who remind me of her, who type as sensors, so seeing as though there's not really a correlation from MBTI to Socionics like others make out, its reasonable to assume some ENFPs are not IEE, or visa versa.

This is what I've observed so far, it could be right. Anyone can sympathize with her, if she's feeling a certain way, and reason out her emotions--I've already read through a couple of those posts. I'm not 'picking' on her with my observation of her personality, rather just showing that there's some obvious contrast.
    Last edited by 717495; 05-07-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Eesh. Go compare penis size, have a cage match, whatever. I'm tired of watching you two go at it.
    Yea, cage thing is a good idea, but it won't happen, mods never put me in cage with this monkey Obersturmführer so it is going to be a big disappointment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vocaloid's IEE. Seems obvious to me she's just feigning bubbliness to deflect her typically angsty brother. Not to mention, (many) people on this forum need to quit assigning behavior like that to /Merry. Makes me think you're either really sheltered and inexperienced, or are just oblivious for whatever reason to other human beings overall.

And Jinxi, be nice to your sister for fucks sake. You're gonna feel like a crummy piece of shit later for all the mean crap you do. Just sayin'.

As for his type, I'm still stuck on IXI. Sometimes he says things that make me think ILI, other times he seems to be tactically probing people for emotional reactions and personal info like unhealthy IEIs often do. Overall it's apparent he's got a lot of anger, resentment, and attendant habituated neurosis, that throws up a lot of white noise making his typological disposition difficult to discern.
    Jinxi's definitely ILI. The probing people thing is just sort of an Ni thing in general but ILI's dont care what kind of reaction is given (emotional or not), we just care to see the reaction in general. IEIs on the other hand will purposely stir up an emotional reaction. You are completely right about his sister.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression on the forum has been that you're more emotional, easily state your feelings about things, present yourself as 'tough' in the Beta sense. Usually with people I've seen as ILI there's a lot more stoicness with a tender/reserved Fi side, rather than an expressive hardness, which is the difference between Fe and Fe-PoLR. The valuing hardness of ILIs is cooled over with a logical nonemotive temperament in comparison to IEIs (which manifests in a kind of personal toughness or private melancholy...not sure what the best word is), where as with IEIs, it tends to come across as emphasized in the emotional/social realm. Some IEIs are naturally softer emotionally and not assuming a vigorous brashness about things, probably a difference in subtype or upbringing. ILIs I haven't seen to be emotive about it (applying social pressure) typically--with Fe-PoLR and Fi HA, they seem more like your careful treaders in the background, ie. ragnar or aiss or whoever the hell else is ILI on here I can use as a good example.

Oh yeah and IEIs are often known as a kind of Ni-Ti type, but still usually have an obvious creative function. I think that applies to all types.

I assume from the vids that your sister is a likely ESE, and you come across as non-ILI, probably IEI. So that would make you her supervisor, if those typings are right.
    Last edited by 717495; 05-07-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm skeptical of it. That typing has been suggested of me a number of times, and appears to make sense. I've always related a lot to Fe-PoLR. But knowing me, I'll likely take it back.

Also another type you might want to think about is LSI, not that I have much reason for it specifically, but mainly because I've seen a lot of LSIs type as INTJ in MBTI, the types seems to be more connected.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh, well you might have the theories still mixed up. No function in Socionics manifests in changing one's opinion all the time, since not many people do that. It seems kind of Te-related in my case, since I'm weighing all the various facts and systematic perspectives and looking for a logical fit. Though I didn't used to be as indecisive, but I still can never be sure.

I think Ni in Socionics is not often referred to in the decisive sense of how MBTI INxJs are, with a clear path or vision, but is known in one way to be a sense of doubt about things, and Te-creatives have been known to weigh out the facts and cease to arrive at conclusions out of contradiction. I don't know how all-encompassing, true or exact that is, but seems to apply to a number of people typed Ni ego.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just lack the credibility to be handing out types like cookies to pre-schoolers.
    This is true, though just wanted to give you my opinion nonetheless. I've been here and have developed in depth multiple angles on various typing systems simultaneously. That seems to be the only way to go about it, so that I'm not missing any important cues in personality types. Maybe one day I can think that one way of seeing things is the most noteworthy, but right now there's not enough evidence.

As for my sister, you've got that wrong and explanations can be found in this thread as well as other threads which include her introductory thread and my previous four type-related threads.
    I'm basing my typing of her as utilizing my PoLR to the point of fright, off of as first-hand experience as I can.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumer1an View Post
    Jinxi's definitely ILI. The probing people thing is just sort of an Ni thing in general but ILI's dont care what kind of reaction is given (emotional or not), we just care to see the reaction in general. IEIs on the other hand will purposely stir up an emotional reaction. You are completely right about his sister.
    This is what I'm referring to. To state in absolute terms that ILIs "don't care" is to perpetuate negative stereotypes by declaring that damaged and immature individuals are representative of the whole lot. Although most ILIs give low priority to social validation, interpersonal contact, or establishment mores they still generally seek to forge and maintain some degree of intimacy/fraternity/common cause with a small number of valued persons. That includes not only proactively supporting the interests of this select few through counsel and assistance, but also making amends with these persons after rough humor or service of truth has trampled expectations, boundaries, and feelings. It's those outside this group for whom the ILI tends to have little or no regard, and who might be treated like apes, obstructions, or tools.

I also reject the notion that ILIs won't prod or harass in deliberate search of an emotional response, especially if the initial occurrance was a hilarious surprise that sent the target into an uncontrolled shitspaz of gibbering rage. Why not honk that clown's nose and laugh at him again? The primary difference I see is that IEIs often seek to shame an opponent before a general audience, riffing on and appealing to accepted social values of success, fair play, compassion, influence, etc., while the ILI is more directly confrontational and clinically homes in on weak points identified within an individual target. If public humiliation also results from this surgically analytical approach it's a bonus, but it's less important to most ILIs than simply letting a target personally know that he knows.

Furthermore I'll state this this kind of probing isn't always done with malicious intent but is more often simply a means of elliptically examining others' thoughts or cognitive mechanics without clumsily asking outright or prematurely revealing the source of one's curiosity in such a way that observer-/subject-expectancy bias diverts the course of analysis and anticipated outcomes.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naturally, as not accepting -PoLR from those who have it the most obvious, you wouldn't know. You believe that Jung's types are the same thing as Socionics. I'm trying to say that, from my point of view, his sister seems to be consciously pressing hard the unlike any ego I've seen. Two entirely different viewpoints of what the information elements come across as.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poli, I've decided to disregard any observations/evaluations that you'll make henceforth. I've decided to bunt and you (the fielding team) decide to throw the ball into the crowds.
    Well, just know that I do have a well thought out observation of how this theory works. Though I have it in a couple different senses. I'm just not privy to usually declare its truth or debate it with certainty. But the things I do actually chose to say should have some weight, at least in my eyes, and should be stuff anyone should try to think about for themselves and assume there will be contradictions, as there are. There are a lot of contradictions being made all the time, by anyone with 'the facts.' If you want to ignore me, that's fine by me. I'd rather people ignore me than measly-pick at what I'm trying to say with obvious trivialities. Thanks.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mr.Poli

Jung is the conceptual basis/foundation to all of this. MBTI focuses on more apparent and extreme representations of the types (sidestepping Jungian concepts), while socionics attempts to put face to Jung by defining concepts with actual descriptions and explanations. Socionics is at its core Jung. So Ashton is not at all misleading anyone.

Each person has a primary mindset or mode of operation that exists in either the extroverted or introverted domains, of which two extroverted or introverted functions coexist. The dual-seeking and creative both provide cognitive relief from the HA and leading, as per Jung.

Where you might be having confusion is in how the ID is manifested. This is what socionics seems to want to explain apart from Jung because Jung makes it clear that conceptually an introverted and extroverted representation of a particular function can not exist at the same time and are pronounced in such a way that they truly oppose or negate one another (Jungian subjective/objective <-> passionate/dispassionate).

Generally speaking, the ignoring completely opposes the leading (main part of the psyche) and can only be used if the leading/dual-seeking are not being used. To easily switch from two very different mindsets is not considered a healthy occurrence (split personality). And so the ignoring becomes a limited and ignored function, for the most part.

The demonstrative also completely opposes the creative. To use the demonstrative function, the relief of the creative (to the HA) can not be used. The demonstrative is essentially the Role-function of the HA, just as there is a Role-function for the leading in the superego.

This is where it starts to get confusing though because if we start to talk about the ID manifesting how do we go about it? Conceptually we can start with Jung and notice the extroverted or introverted set of P and J functions being displayed at a given time and take note that there is no set of 'relief' functions associated with them as there is with the primary psyche. So, as an example relating to this video, an IEE can display the following:

ignoring+creative (INTp without Te-Se relief)
    leading+demonstrative (ENTp without Ti relief)
    creative+dual-seeking (exerting cognitive relief of the primary psyche)
    dual-seeking+creative (unconscious experience that is relieving by aiding against neurosis of the leading)

I would add in a couple following labels to that too.
    (instinctual defense): ignoring+creative (INTp without Te-Se relief)
    (PoLR defense): leading+demonstrative (ENTp without Ti relief)
    (Mirror Relief): creative+dual-seeking (exerting cognitive relief of the primary psyche)
    (Neurosis Relief): dual-seeking+creative (unconscious experience that is relieving by aiding against neurosis of the leading)

What this implies though is that the creative function of a type won't necessarily be that apparent or even underutilized in comparison to the HA, just as the demonstrative and role can be absent. So the idea of functions being weak or strong really doesn't make any consistent sense to talk about, but perhaps just a more general sense and each personality type is really defined foremost by whether or not they display a particular leading+HA makeup with relief functions (creative+Dual-Seeking) that everything else follows from.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, my typings.

Jinxi: ILI - Ni+Fi >> Ni+Ti (You don't seem to find Ti relieving either from your post history in the forum. Seems like much more of a defense.)
    Sister: EIE - Fe+Se

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drugsandsoda View Post
    What this implies though is that the creative function of a type won't necessarily be that apparent or even underutilized in comparison to the HA, just as the demonstrative and role can be absent. So the idea of functions being weak or strong really doesn't make any consistent sense to talk about, but perhaps just a more general sense and each personality type is really defined foremost by whether or not they display a particular leading+HA makeup with relief functions (creative+Dual-Seeking) that everything else follows from.
    Interesting way of looking at things drugsandsoda. I like your thoughts. I think it's safe to say that most of us are sorely lacking in terms of insight into how Jung's ideas were adapted to socionics and in what ways (and why) Aushra subtly modified them. Have you much background in any of this?

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drugsandsoda View Post
    Also, my typings.

Jinxi: ILI - Ni+Fi >> Ni+Ti (You don't seem to find Ti relieving either from your post history in the forum. Seems like much more of a defense.)
    Sister: EIE - Fe+Se
    Please answer the following?

Why is Jinxi ILI?
    Why am I EIE?
    How does Jinxi favor Fi and not Ti?
    How do I favor Fe and not Fi?

Thank you.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oh and also...

Do you need another video?? Or are you set on that typing?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol why is Jinxi banned? Y'all couldn't handle the angst?!
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast