Thread: Vincent Kartheiser

Creepy-female

Default Vincent Kartheiser

Last edited by female; 07-09-2015 at 09:45 AM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTp seems likely to me. Definitely seems it in this interview:

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny because my ex-boyfriend actually thought that Vincent Kartheiser VI'd like an ILI/INTp (way back in the first half of 2009). Yet now that SLE has been brought up, ESTp actually seems more likely.

He's definitely not Fe-PoLR, so SLE is probable. I might consider some other Ti/Fe (Merry/subjectivist/"cheerful") types, yet he doesn't strike me as an Introvert or an Ne type.
    Last edited by HERO; 05-05-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a scene from Angel --

- from Angel, Season 4, Episode 21: Peace Out
    Written by David Fury
    Directed by Jefferson Kibbee

Connor: It's started, Cordy -- the new beginning. I just wish you'd wake up and see it. Just what you wanted. I mean...it is what you wanted, right? Why you came to me. You know -- what this was all about. Protecting our baby, Jasmine, so she can be, and make this world the kind of place you wanted. And it is better. Not harsh and cruel, the way that Angel likes it so that he has a reason to fight. 'Cause, you know, that's what he's about, him and the others. Finding reasons to fight. Like -- like that's what gives their lives any meaning. The only damn thing!
    I'm not like them. I just...wanna stop. Stop fighting. I just wanna rest. God, I wanna rest. But I can't.
    It's not working, Cordy. I tried. I tried to believe. I wanted it. Went along with the -- the flow.
    Jasmine, she's -- she's bringing peace to everyone. Purging all of their hate, and anger. But not me. Not me!

I know she's a lie -- Jasmine. My whole life's been built on them. I just -- I guess I thought this one was better than the others.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESI-Fi sp/so 3w4 would be my guess, his fiancée looks like his twin lol

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vincent Kartheiser: ENTj (LIE-Ni?) [perhaps Normalizing subtype] (then again he could be LIE-Te, so I'm not sure about subtype); whatever he is, I'm inclined to think ENXx (ENTj, ENTp, ENFj, or ENFp) yet I wouldn't rule out ESTj. I honestly don't think I like him that much.

Alexis Bledel: ESI (ISFj) or EII?