Default What's my type mirite?

I'm LSI.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After seeing you in the chat I endorse this typing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    After seeing you in the chat I endorse this typing.
    I beg to differ. Unlike an introvert, and very much like a Te, Dj engages people in Banter, in a conversation, is engaged with objects/people and never introverts (remains quiet and contemplates); he speaks his mind almost without introverting his thoughts. Read some Jung's work and you'll see the correlation with what I'm saying. He's not shy, reserved, and is actually very open, amicable.

Te observes actions around them and on more then one occasion, DJ has pointed out how my actions affect the atmosphere around me as my duals aid and guide me on this effort because I am not objective...being an introvert who is into my own feelings and sensations.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Stop kissing butt...give reasons, explanations as to why you think that is.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I beg to differ. Unlike an introvert, and very much like a Te, Dj engages people in Banter, in a conversation, is engaged with objects/people and never introverts (remains quiet and contemplates); he speaks his mind almost without introverting his thoughts. Read some Jung's work and you'll see the correlation with what I'm saying. He's not shy, reserved, and is actually very open, amicable.
    You think discojoe is a type? That's funny...he uses and ALL THE TIME. Information metabolism is much more telling than dichotomies, don't you think?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You think discojoe is a type? That's funny...he uses and ALL THE TIME. Information metabolism is much more telling than dichotomies, don't you think?
    Nope..he can demonstrate Se but doesn't actually use it. He's very plan like. He's efficient, uses routines, unlike Squark, who is LSI, Dj is far less impulsive. Dj's likely to assess a situation from many perspectives before acting unlike LSI; for example, given building a house, he will be far more likely to take all aspects into consideration then to make an impulsive move that will cause a flood, just pointing out Squark's example form Differentiating ST's thread.

Using Te, discojoe also takes into consideration what might happen, showing an Ne valuing. This is better demonstrated in his thread "Discojoe was right about the flood"
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope..he can demonstrate Se but doesn't actually use it. He's very plan like. He's efficient, uses routines, unlike Squark, who is LSI, Dj is far less impulsive. Dj's likely to assess a situation from many perspectives before acting unlike LSI; for example, given building a house, he will be far more likely to take all aspects into consideration then to make an impulsive move that will cause a flood, just pointing out Squark's example form Differentiating ST's thread.

Using Te, discojoe also takes into consideration what might happen, showing an Ne valuing. This is better demonstrated in his thread "Discojoe was right about the flood"
    I don't even know what to say about this. discojoe hardly ever pays attention to other people's ideas. He also made a thread about his abs.

I wouldn't call him impulsive, but he's not super-careful about what he says either. Also all the stuff he does just to provoke people clearly points to and use.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I'm LSI.

btw welcome back DJ
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello Discojoe.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    hello Discojoe.
    Talk about me.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

OMG UR ALL SO LOST HE IS ILI AND JOY IS LIE

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk about me.
    but I just did!

Creepy-male

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ead.php?t=1726

Check

Quote Originally Posted by dj's type
    Gor'kiy (ISTJ)
    Inspector is initial (sensory)
    (requiring - of the Eng. demander)

It is irregular and impulsive, does not always follow itself that order, which it requires from others, in this case it is capable to condemn those, who disrupt this order. It is communicable and courteous on the distant distance, but on the close one it can prove to be intolerant. Yesli' it to catch, can answer by aggression. The aim is leadership, but he leads better the small associations. It outwardly appears with fortitude. Men frequently bear whiskers, in the clothing they prefer free style.

Inspector is terminal (logical)
    (controlling - from the Eng. controller)

Most rational logical type. It is very constructive, the aim is hierarchy, it can all surrounding "zaorganizovat'", itself works thoroughly, is led to the end everything, it misses not one detail. Malodinamichen, does not transfer confusion. Outwardly strict, sustained, somewhat single-plot. It is official in the working situation even with the close relatives, it occurs, that in it is manifested the barrack style of behavior. In the clothing also conservative. Its suit, as a rule, is strict, dark tones, it resembles form.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unlike Squark, who is LSI
    I'm not the only LSI here, and we're not all clones.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I'm not the only LSI here, and we're not all clones.
    Nonsense! Everyone knows Ti dominants are all soulless robots who exist utterly undifferentiated from one another in any way whatsoever.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    OMG UR ALL SO LOST HE IS ILI AND JOY IS LIE
    yeah, joy is LIE.

I'm not sure what dj is but thats not a big concern.

Creepy-male

Jarno: in ur threadz, stirrin ur controverseez.

Creepy-bg

grow a mustache.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    grow a mustache.
    Yeah. You should. Your head is shaped like a lightbulb. An extra long handlebar mustache would balance it out.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're SLE.

Welcome back dude. We've missed you.

Also, watch out for the falling cow crap.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Creepy-male

Aleksei is right.

You're SLE until that moustache gets grown.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I think I'm EII now.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't even know what to say about this. discojoe hardly ever pays attention to other people's ideas. He also made a thread about his abs.

I wouldn't call him impulsive, but he's not super-careful about what he says either. Also all the stuff he does just to provoke people clearly points to and use.
    not impulsive in that sense. Let me give you and example of Se in LSI and how that compares with LSE types. I see DJ as LSE because he engages his mind in matters that are not of the present moment. His knowledge and preoccupation in economics, which is a business oriented profession is a good example because he doesn't just study to pass his tests. He actually uses and external (extraverted function) to bring some of his knowledge to the forum. An Se in LSI is only concerned with responding to things as they come whereas LSE look at "why" things are the way they are. Te valuers try to figure out how things work and to take it apart and figure out how to fix it again; LSI don't ask questions that's beyond the relevance of now. Te makes work in effort to eliminate work in the future. Se goes for the easy answer, to do what's easiest now instead of thinking of the future or how it can be easier in the future...this is consideration of efficiency.

Dj has shown, on the forum and at many times that, especially with his advice, that if people were to do other things that things would turn out better, or people would get better results. This is very easy to observe in him.

If Dj was Ti-LSI, then he wouldn't care one bit about presenting information that was irrelevant to what was asked of him on the forum, instead he willingly offers information about various economic subjects (that is much like "lecturing" others in the LSI view point).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-24-2011 at 04:11 AM.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not impulsive in that sense. Let me give you and example of Se in LSI and how that compares with LSE types. I see DJ as LSE because he engages his mind in matters that are not of the present moment. His knowledge and preoccupation in economics, which is a business oriented profession is a good example because he doesn't just study to pass his tests. He actually uses and external (extraverted function) to bring some of his knowledge to the forum. An Se in LSI is only concerned with responding to things as they come whereas LSE look at "why" things are the way they are. Te valuers try to figure out how things work and to take it apart and figure out how to fix it again; LSI don't ask questions that's beyond the relevance of now. Te makes work in effort to eliminate work in the future. Se goes for the easy answer, to do what's easiest now instead of thinking of the future or how it can be easier in the future...this is consideration of efficiency.
    This is absolutely biased and retarded. Basically you're ignoring his leading function.

Dj has shown, on the forum and at many times that, especially with his advice, that if people were to do other things that things would turn out better, or people would get better results. This is very easy to observe in him.
    Sure, and he also likes telling people that they are wrong.

If Dj was Ti-LSI, then he wouldn't care one bit about presenting information that was irrelevant to what was asked of him on the forum, instead he willingly offers information about various economic subjects (that is much like "lecturing" others in the LSI view point).
    I don't really see that at all.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

good call. drop this front of Se and embrace your true EII nature. its ok, you're safe here.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, where is the Si-creative then? I don't see how he's Si>Se.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess this is meant as a joke? since you didn't correct your typing below your avatar.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is absolutely biased and retarded. Basically you're ignoring his leading function.

Sure, and he also likes telling people that they are wrong.

I don't really see that at all.
    LSE like telling people that they are wrong as well as offer numerous suggestions as to what they can do to improve things. That's Te, observing other's actions and methodically coming up with solutions. That's on wikipedia for goodness sake.

"They tend to freely comment on that which is pointless, poorly done, bound to fail, and all manifestations of unprofessionalism, as well as offer numerous tips and pointers for how these things can be improved." LSE...wikisocion.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-25-2011 at 05:00 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Maritsa, where is the Si-creative then? I don't see how he's Si>Se.
    That's very easy. He creates, in his home, an atmosphere of rest. He previously stated, on the forum, that when he tried to do Si, Si ignoring Joy would get up and start making noises and disrupting the Si environment.

Cooking is not strictly related to Si ego. My LSI brother in law demonstrates Si, periodically, by preparing food for my ESE sister. So, asking DJ if he enjoys cooking isn't a good indication of Si role or demonstrating.

The most important indication is that Te types do Te things and IGNORE Ti. I have demonstrated several times that DJ is a Te leading type because he, even on the tiny chat, once pulled me aside and gave me a long Te suggestion on how I was coming off to others and stated many suggestions in a methodical, step by step sequence of what I could do to improve how I came off. This is exactly what Te does that Ti doesn't because Te observes actions and the actions of others to come up with efficient ways to improve things.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if you ever were to meet me, you'd be surprised at how reserved, soft-spoken, and detached I am. I think it would crush your dream.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having spent some time talking with DJ last night in tinychat (oh, noes, I'm in tinychat????), I think ISTj seems right. IJ temperament is pretty clear. He's contained in his own world somehow. T (versus F) is totally obvious, and he seems to use Ti much more readily than Te--his thinking has a sort of lightness or "floating above things" quality that I associate with Ti, whereas Te is heavier.

There are little funky flickers of Fe in his behavior.

But most important, his eyes have a quality I am learning to associate with Se-ego. Very shiny and mobile, imo.

As for the ESTj issue, I really do not see how. ISTj ad ESTj may be only one letter's difference in the simple I-E dichotomy sense, but those two types inhabit worlds apart.

The way he posts and the way he behaves on cam differ quite a bit, which is more or less what I would have expected if asked to speculate. For the record, this is something I've noticed a bit with Beta STs--a disparity between how they present themselves in writing on the Internet, versus how they actually come across "live." Not sure why that happens, but my guess is it's related to Se somehow. *Thinking ...*
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Having spent some time talking with DJ last night in tinychat (oh, noes, I'm in tinychat????), I think ISTj seems right. IJ temperament is pretty clear. He's contained in his own world somehow. T (versus F) is totally obvious, and he seems to use Ti much more readily than Te--his thinking has a sort of lightness or "floating above things" quality that I associate with Ti, whereas Te is heavier.

There are little funky flickers of Fe in his behavior.

But most important, his eyes have a quality I am learning to associate with Se-ego. Very shiny and mobile, imo.

As for the ESTj issue, I really do not see how. ISTj ad ESTj may be only one letter's difference in the simple I-E dichotomy sense, but those two types inhabit worlds apart.

The way he posts and the way he behaves on cam differ quite a bit, which is more or less what I would have expected if asked to speculate. For the record, this is something I've noticed a bit with Beta STs--a disparity between how they present themselves in writing on the Internet, versus how they actually come across "live." Not sure why that happens, but my guess is it's related to Se somehow. *Thinking ...*
    s for you.

And I think you're Ni-EIE. Not sure about so/sx, though.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

s for you.

And I think you're Ni-EIE. Not sure about so/sx, though.
    If I'm EIE, it's prob Ni subtype, yeah. Only other stacking that seems possible is sx/so--as I seem to rarely prioritize sp. Still gonna have to stick with E 4 over E 3, even though that's not what most people associate with EIE.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're EIE. This is certain.

Also: Marry me.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx/so makes more sense also.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx/so makes more sense also.
    That was my initial thought, but there's such an emphasis 'round here on how everyone and their second cousin reads the stacking descriptions and decides, "I'm intense, so I'm sx" or whatever. I decided to say I might be un-sx to see if it'd stick.

(Notice how I'm ignoring your other post. )

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sx is overtyped, imo.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    sx is overtyped, imo.
    Right--seems like a lot of people have arrived at that conclusion. So I'm wary of typing myself sx.

Creepy-male

You just don't want to be the same as everyone else

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast