Thread: What type

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default What type..

- Tries to play all sides of the game?
    - Flourishes when accepted by others, wilts when not?
    - Does better in the beginning, but the initiative slowly dwindles away?
    - Takes forever to choose an option, because the grass is greener on the other side?
    - Is very conscious of the monetary value of things. Yet feels like some things are priceless, i. e. memoirs, souvenirs
    - Enjoys doing things with their hands, aptitude/skill in numerous sports/activities
    - Feels like they always have to be at least "above average"
    - Competitive, but on the down low. Believes in their ability to quickly learn and get good at just about anything
    - Is extremely sensitive to criticism. Cannot operate in an openly hostile environment
    - Can see when change is coming. Is able to pick up the pieces and move on if necessary, especially in an emergency. However, not good at the timing of things
    - Is poor at time management in general. Takes too long or too little time doing things. Never "just right"
    - Is averse to confrontation except when absolutely necessary. More inclined to just run away from bad feelings, into a different environment/situation where it might be possible to start over and maybe "do things differently" next time
    - Is preoccupied with people and relationships with general. Always trying to improve or solve someone's emotional issues
    - Becomes extremely manipulative when unhealthy. Then feels the need to repent and fix the error of their ways

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

No one??

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like an ENFj to me.

Are you describing yourself?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

what came to mind for me first is ethical because of these:

- Is extremely sensitive to criticism. Cannot operate in an openly hostile environment
    - Is poor at time management in general. Takes too long or too little time doing things. Never "just right"
    - Is averse to confrontation except when absolutely necessary. More inclined to just run away from bad feelings, into a different environment/situation where it might be possible to start over and maybe "do things differently" next time
    - Is preoccupied with people and relationships with general. Always trying to improve or solve someone's emotional issues
    - Becomes extremely manipulative when unhealthy. Then feels the need to repent and fix the error of their ways
    ethical is the only thing i'd feel really confident about saying.

other than that, i thought some of it like the "grass is greener" thing and conflict-aversion seemed to kind of hint at Ne/Si, but not for sure.

i'm not sure why i get an Fe impression but my guess would be alpha SF. but thats just a guess and the only thing i'd be really surprised about would be if they weren't ethical.

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like an ESE to me. I should know.

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, this could be an ENFj or ESFj come to think of it. My brother and I share these tendencies. . .

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, much of this evidence points to ego.