Default Guy

That's me. What do I look like?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Side picture please, from the shoulders up. And, please make sure I can see your neck....don't hide it with a scarf...This is my method of VI.

My best shot is SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look like you want to kill yourself. Ni type maybe. INFp-Ni if I had to guess.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouchies
    Last edited by Jinxi; 03-21-2011 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jinxi. I will give it a shot, but i need a side picture of your legs
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Jinxi. I will give it a shot, but i need a side picture of your legs

Oddest request ever. I'm 5'9 (176 cm) and weigh 155 lbs if that matters.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE...it would make sense that in MBTI you score INFp because many writers, even SEE writers like Silvia Plath are very expressive emotionally, Socionics works by functions...it's which function you use that determines your type not your qualities/abilities. Anyone can be a writer, for instance but each type writes about different things/observations and conveys information in different ways as well.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    There is a meeting in toronto we can vi you there.
    I live in Montreal and I have school.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're a sensory type and you look very strong and protective.
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You're a sensory type and you look very strong and protective.
    Maritsa read the entp description, his outfit is badly fit and it looks like buttons are falling off. His legs are stretch and his chin is slope inward.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jinxi, it has to be closer, thats too far. Your legs should be lifted higher so we can clearly visually idenity it. Try to not cover it as much as possible.

1)

2)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will that suffice?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from your introduction thread, maybe ILI? idk, need more info
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you wanna knoooow Marie
    Last edited by Jinxi; 03-22-2011 at 03:08 AM.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE-Ti ESTp-INTj sx/sp 7w8
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    SLE-Ti ESTp-INTj sx/sp 7w8
    why not your dual?

AHHH

I don't feel like a convo...He is SLE; that was my second choice for him.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    I'm not even sure what to ask, I'm better at observing *yeah. not much help here*

anyways, if you're curious about why I think maybe ILI

"I vehemently opposed a new system which with its dogmatic approach and unethical practices pissed me off."- possible Fi/Te valuing, Ti and Ne devaluing

"I'm a procrastinator"- weak Se

"I infer a lot". I'm totally into conspiracy theories - albeit, not the farfetched crazy ones.- strong Te and Ti, makes sense for Te in the creative position
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Procrastination is not type related, it's depression related, motivation and drive. Se does not equal no procrastination.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Procrastination is not type related, it's depression related, motivation and drive. Se does not equal no procrastination.
    Must so much stupid come out of your mouth? You and the 43433 guy or whatever have got to be the most naive and ignorant people I have ever come across on a typology forum. Jesus, I cannot believe the amount of stupid that comes out of your mouth. I know nothing about Socionics ('cept for it's name of course!) but your beliefs are pretty dumb. Every type has preferences. Procrastination is more prevalent in certain types than others. Anyways, I don't care if I'm right or wrong...I just think you're dumb, and therefore...I do not like you.

This is you:

and again:

And some more:

Are you braindead yet?:

No?

Jesus, you've got a thick skull...

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why'd you take your video down?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Why'd you take your video down?
    I slept 2 hours. O.o.

I wasn't in my right mind.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have social anxiety...I had irrational phobias as a child: One night I slept with my blankie covering my face because I feared bugs would enter my orifices, especially the ears. I had nose bleeds for a month after that. I also had a fear of pee entering my eyes, so I refused to pee for a while. Lols, what weird kid. I've never had more than one friend at a time and I am emotionally distant. I may be abrasive over the internet but in the real world...forget it. I just don't talk. I hate large groups and I prefer one-on-one communication...and not with anyone. The only person that I can have a thought-provoking conversation with is my father. We discuss politics, worldly affairs, psychology, symbology, history etc. When I was a teenie weenie little guy, I was a math ace. I was just better and faster at math and everything else. I spoke three languages with great fluency. I still kinda do, but my memory has robbed me of my talents. Sometimes, I don't even remember why I am where I am. I go into trance-like states quite frequently where visions will bombard me for 20-30 minutes or so and I'll see entire film-like visions, stories etc. When I leave that state, I barely recall what it was that I was seeing. I dream everyday. I fly. I kill. I have heart attacks. But I don't know if the character in my dream is me or whether I'm just an observer. Am I watching a film of my subconscious? Or is that me dictating what happens? I just observe. Who knows. I don't believe I've ever believed in god. It just doesn't matter anymore. I will never find the truth so I just try to live a life where I can be left in peace. I do not wish to do harm to others. I do not wish for others to do harm me. I just want to be left alone. It drives me nuts sometimes that I cannot articulate my thoughts, that i cannot interact with others. No one understands me because no one can understand me. All I know is that life is hell. Living and breathing is hell. Death shall liberate me (if I even exist). I had dreams, but they're farfetched and unrealistic. Currently, I'm reading as much as I can. I hate philosophers such as Descartes and Berkeley. I don't give a damn about what they had to say 400 years ago. Society just has to provide jobs to overeducated buffoons who have nothing better to do than lecture on these morons. Although, I truly appreciate Nietzsche's work. It resonates with me. I hope to become an author and live by myself in some desolate location, preferably by a lake. Society doesn't appreciate people like me. Or, rather I cannot accept society's demands and I refuse to adapt. I don't need too much money. I don't need power. This world is what it is. I'll take my slice.

Did I mention that I love watching anime? Well, the good kind. The stories are great. I hope to take the best concepts/themes from the anime that I have read and amalgamate them. Hey, perhaps I'll add some Harry Potter to it as well. I want to create a masterpiece, something to be remembered by. Subtly, I want to make my mark.

Oh, I'm in the library and I have to complete an assignment I had a month to do in...1 hour! Screw schedules. I lost my agenda a long time ago. Thanks for listening. Let's see if I can do this...my Herculean effort will not be futile.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do I look like?
    miserable.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    miserable.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This test is much better, try taking it.

Also, no Gundam will ever top 0080 from its throne as The Best Gundam Anything Ever.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

anyone can get IXI on mizami.actually my result would be IXI 7 out of 10 times.my point is that it is too early to approach a type,OP.you got a decent number of opinions .now it is up to you to do some (ok,a lot) searching/studying.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    So by attacking Maritsa one forms alliances, I like the sound of that. At the same time by not attacking Maritsa one forms alliances as well, be it a passive, uninvolved form of alliance or an active one simply defending her from "evil doers".

apparently you are one of the few persons up here who are immune to nonsensical thinking. whattah bright ,young man. ;D
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-23-2011 at 08:45 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster View Post
    apparently you are one of the few persons up here who are immune to nonsensical thinking. whattah bright ,young man. ;D
    Is that Jamaican or are you trying to tell me you're the same type as him in your own special way ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    So the big tough guy finally showed his pussy side?
    Not the first time. I often wondered whether he's orally challenged or not, I guess not.

I incline to doubt ILI, but IEI is very possible, IMO. Also, resonating to Nietzsche is a strong indicator for Beta, isn't it?
    Yea, it is a hint. Sure.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    This test is much better, try taking it.

Also, no Gundam will ever top 0080 from its throne as The Best Gundam Anything Ever.
    The Analyst (LII)
    44% ILE, 68% LII, 32% SEI, 24% ESE, 38% SLE, 62% LSI, 50% IEI, 35% EIE, 26% SEE, 47% ESI, 65% ILI, 50% LIE, 32% IEE, 53% EII, 47% SLI and 38% LSE!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like threads like this. Guy comes in, spills the beans, then timewaster comes in and concurs with everything he said, guy ends up typed IEI.

I think some other Ti valuer will have to jump into gamma to fill the gap.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    i didn't mean to be offensive, i just think he looks like an objectively unhappy person... and his self-description only supports my initial impression of him as being miserable.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree with others in guessing INFp > INTp.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you look infp or intp...

You'd probably get along well with me, and dolphin and uh people like that.

I like your sad empathy face. I think it has a manly quality to it actually.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    you look infp or intp...

You'd probably get along well with me, and dolphin and uh people like that.

I like your sad empathy face. I think it has a manly quality to it actually.
    Dolphin is a darling.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, since this is the 3rd most viewed threat at the moment, everyone take the time to listen to this:

Song to my life.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an LSE because I owe it to Maritsa for being mean to her. LSE it is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm an LSE because I owe it to Maritsa for being mean to her. LSE it is.
    I didn't see that ugly post you made. So. You're a procrastinating SLE...I concur.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've not been mean to me.
    Sure have been.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp is becoming more apparent.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsghost View Post
    INTp is becoming more apparent.
    ...if that behaviour is INTp-like I have no problem choosing my type anymore.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast