Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Basically you are making classic Ti presumptive leaps. More evidence for Ti dominant.
That means EyeSeeCold = Ti-Base or Ti-Ego? I actually tend to agree with the latter - opinion accumulated in time.
---

EyeSeeCold: IMO types view both the self and the environment as Dynamic or Static, as the Mental assumes. I can connect this to something I observed long time ago, that Dynamic types can't evaluate themselves but by their deeds, actions or facts, the reason why they need constant assurance from the Static types of their identity, value, "type", etc.

And think about the fact that the Static functions are relational, including regarding the self - "how do I compare/relate to ...?", "what I have in common with ...?", while the Dynamic ones tell how things manifest, affect and interact with each other - "how does ... affect me?", "how do I affect ...?". I don't see a difference being made between self and outside world, unless this "self" you refer to means something different than this common understanding. Also, the Vital ring is unconscious AFAIK, I don't know how it can be part of the awareness of self, too.