Thread: Type meeeee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type meeeee

I don't really know what i'm doing, or have any idea how socionics works, but it's okay i have my trusty friend to explain everything to me! haha. I don't know what else to say so ask me questions and stuff?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Who's your friend?
    I'll tell you after you type me.

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    How would most people describe you?

I think most people would describe me as a sexual deviant, very good in bed, jk but really most people would describe me as a generally nice person, and probably if they knew me very well they would describe me as really goofy and tell lots of stupid jokes like puns, i love to come up with puns.

How would you describe yourself?

I'm pretty laid back in general, I tend to participate in any kind of sports, I love competition even if i'm not particularly good at the sport. I have trouble deciphering quality in things, like I can watch a relatively bad t.v. show and still get entertainment out of it even though i know it's really bad. I sometimes get very emotional for a brief period and then it's gone.I never pay attention to details, especially patterns, art, ect.

Who (real or fiction) inspires you the most and why? Who do you look up to most and why?

Who is your favorite fictional character and why?

My favorite fictional character would have to be Sam from Lord Of the Rings, he is a humble character who would go to the worlds end to help Frodo on his mission, and that's something that I respect and would aspire to be like, i value humble-ness if thats a word.

for starters...

xD That, too.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first impression is Fi-Base (ESI > EII).
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    My first impression is Fi-Base (ESI > EII).
    No offense, but I'd doubt Fi base if someone, asked for a basic description, starts with describing how they are in bed. Seems a little wird to me.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    No offense, but I'd doubt Fi base if someone, asked for a basic description, starts with describing how they are in bed. Seems a little wird to me.
    That was not serious (jk = joking). That's rather Ni or/and Fi valuing (possibly Base), it means that you should keep your mind open, not take things literally and acknowledge there may be much more things that I currently feel like revealing. Also, it may be a pun towards those who usually boast.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    That was not serious (jk = joking). That's rather Ni or/and Fi valuing (possibly Base), it means that you should keep your mind open, not take things literally and acknowledge there may be much more things that I currently feel like revealing. Also, it may be a pun towards those who usually boast.
    Oops, sorry. I know what jk means but I somehow skipped it. Yeah, you could be right about that. (bolded)
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think about the lesbian Nazi hookers abducted by aliens and forced into weight loss programs?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I'm good at things such as math and i'm going to major in computer science in college, and i like to try and learn things without guidance, I prefer to try and teach myself things because then i feel like I understand things a lot better. I think it is fair to say that I was making fun of boastful people in the comment you guys discussed. I like to be around small groups of people large groups of people just make me feel annoyed and overwhelmed by all these people, i am shy around people I don't know, I don't do well with English, I have trouble with organizing my papers properly so it usually just comes out with a jumble of stupid crap. I am pretty number oriented.

TIM
    Fe dominant
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type is KITTy

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey anyone remember "snowyc" ?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.